[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend wants to have sex more than me. I didn't think

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: 165.jpg (115KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
165.jpg
115KB, 577x1024px
My girlfriend wants to have sex more than me. I didn't think that was possible. Apparently I'm dating a nymphomaniac or something.
She even masturbates more than me.

She moved in with me just over a month ago. We used to try fuck everyday, but sometimes we couldn't because she was still living wit her parents. But since we moved in together we've been fucking like rabbits. Everyday day without exception, sometimes twice a day.

But now she is saying that it isn't enough. She wants more sex.

We fucked three times today. yesterday, she was fucking me before I even woke up. I woke up wit her riding me. I have no idea how long she was doing it before it woke me up, but I came as soon as a realized what was happening. We fucked again immediately when I got off of work for over an hour. Every time she came I used my fingers to make a come hither motion on her g-spot so that she would squirt. We just finished fucking again a little over an hour ago, I fell asleep almost immediately after I came.

I just woke up 30 minutes ago because I had to pee and I walked in on her in the bathroom masturbating. I laughed at her and she got mad at me. She said that if I hadn't have passed out on her she wouldn't have to resort to masturbation to find satisfaction. Shit got real, quickly. We had our first fight

I fucked her again and mad certain she came twice and then she fell asleep.
I'm on my PC in the living room, thinking about it. I don't have it any me to fuck 4 times a day. I just don't. Not 7 days a week. That would be 28 hours a week of fucking. That's like a second job. Just thinking about it is exhausting.

What do?
Pic is me and my gf
>>
>>722502767
kys you limp dicked bitch
>>
>>722502767
Kek. You're a faggot. She's gross, you should probably find someone your speed
>>
>>722502767
Better cuck next time
>>
>>722502767
What kind of shitskin are you?
>>
>>722502767
most likely pasta but here is my advice

find a new girl OR let her fuck other guys. those are your only choices. inevitably you will break up if you cant keep up.
>>
Sometimes people dont know when they have a blessing, I have the opposite problem, I want to get off many times a day whereas my GF is fine with once a month, or year.
>>
>>722503259
Bro, I hate to be the one to tell you this.
Your gf is cheating on you.
>>
>>722502994
>>722502998
>>722503057
>>722503126
Wow, i'm just asking for your advice and you guys insult me like i'm a pedophile or something.
>>
>>722502767
what a massive bitch
>>
>>722503419
You must be new here.
>>
>>722502767

This is pasta... And that's Eliza.
>>
Your penis is too small.
>>
If there is something u dont want in a relationship is lies. So say darling we finish. I cant do what u need. So i will find some1 better for me. Say bye and this is all.
>>
>>722503358
Yeah kinda figured, but I need proof and dont know how to get it as she guards her phone with her life, I work 12 hours a day, etc.
>>
>>722502767
Same thing with my girl, make her cum all the time, lick her pussy, fuck her over and over and she still wants more.

I ended up getting her a Hitachi Magic Wand

She loves that thing, didn't at first but she does now.

So when I'm too tired she grabs her "little friend"

Make sure you get the original model, not a knock off.
>>
>>722503486
Eliza is sucking black cock right now
>>
>>722503358
not the dude you replied to but she could be just like the billions of women in the world who use sex as a means to secure a relationship and then see no point in doing it anymore.
>>
>>722503531
This is pasta so there is no need to try to give reasonable yet confusing as fuck to read advice.
>>
>>722502767

Hire her a bodyguard
>>
File: 1430934261510.jpg (76KB, 477x640px) Image search: [Google]
1430934261510.jpg
76KB, 477x640px
>>722502767
Can i axe if you've maybe considered being poly amorous?
>>
>>722503229
>let her fuck other guys.
I can't do it
>>722503486
Her name is not Eliza
>>
File: IMG_3581.jpg (30KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3581.jpg
30KB, 300x225px
>>722503419
>>
File: 1484731005564.jpg (79KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1484731005564.jpg
79KB, 500x376px
It's definitely a problem.

I would recommend watching a movie called Kinsey (2004), about a professor in the 1950s who conducted pretty much the first serious academic study into sex. How many times a week did the average person do it? How many partners? What age did people lose their virginity? At the time, nobody really knew.

Kinsey found that human beings are incredibly different from one another when it comes to sex, and it's not clear why. He met people who needed to have sex three times a day or they would go crazy. Equally, he met people who had sex once in their entire lives and just didn't see what the big deal was.

I think my point is that if there are lots of other things that make dating this chick worth it, then figure something out. Otherwise, you might conclude that you're just incompatible.
>>
>>722502767
She's obviously sex addicted. That may sound funny but actually it's not. Theraphy might be helpfull if you don't want to be her sex slave
>>
>>722503518
Nah, dude
6 inches isn't too small
>>722503567
How much is that magic wand cost?
>>
>>722503653
Then you better find a new gf
>>
fuck off mexicunt
>>
>>722502767
I'm on my third masturbation of the day. nigger get on my level.
>>
>>722503782
https://hitachimagic.com/hitachi-magic-wand/magic-wand/?gclid=CjwKEAiAlZDFBRCKncm67qihiHwSJABtoNIg9jklCf54Zw6FUfyYkjMvHYrAnpuFlC6SeWxfag-rvRoCOejw_wcB

Like 60
>>
>>722503782
Also, read some reviews on it... women fucking love that thing
>>
Dude these basement dwelling virgins will never understand. Sometimes I just want to fucking sleep. I estimate last week I fucked my woman over 20 times. She is insatiable. I live for days I work away from home.
>>
>>722503978
>>722504027
Does this shit available at walmart?
Where did you get yours dude?
>>
>>722502767
Whoever wrote this shit.
Should really focus on writing something else
This isn't useful
This is absolute bs
Kys
>>
>>722503419
This whole post screams new
>>
"Shit That Never Happened" is my favorite show ever!
>>
>>722502767
Shes already fucking other people. If by some miracle she isn't shee will be soon. Best to go with the flow until you find someone else. I mean sex is sex even if shes a fat slob.
>>
>>722504521
>>722504676
"basement dwelling virgins will never understand"
>>
Have you tried talking to her about it?
Don't let her know that you've given up, but talk to her and try to work out a solution. Ask her if there is something you can do differently (other than fucking more).

Perhaps you're not wild enough when you're fucking. Sure you may make her cum, but maybe she just wants you to fuck her really hard, just once, and then she can finally feel satisfied.

When I fuck, I slam into that pussy so hard I think it must have hurt, but doing so just makes her crave it even more. Pussies are super tough when it comes down to taking a beating. It only seems to hurt them when the tip hits too deep.
>>
>>722502767
she needs to do something else with all this energy. I belive she must change not you
>>
>>722504450
I went to a local sex shop because we needed it right away, I ended up spending 80 for mine. They have cordless models also, but cost more.
>>
>>722505263
Oh my life.
You're an utter waste of ethereal energy.
>>
If you love her you have to get an agreement or be brave enough to tell her no more sex, so if she doesn't agree with your needs tell her that she is free to leave, if that happens let one of your friends whom are forever alones the chance to be fucked by her
>>
>>722505806
Oh my god
R u cereal?
Are u cereal?!
>>
Does she smoke meth? Cause that sounds like she be on that horny dope that makes you sweat and produce 'emissions'.

Or she's that much of a nympho. In either situation she seems like a red flag.

My advice to keep the relationship preserved is to put nicotine patches on her at night while she's sleeping and remove them before she wakes up. It'll cut down on her chances of cheating etc, and convince her she's madly addicted to you, but it's really just the patch. Only do it every other night though, if you do it every night they start to get SUPER clingy and can't seem to go five minutes without having to know where you are.
>>
File: watpigeon.jpg (27KB, 390x344px) Image search: [Google]
watpigeon.jpg
27KB, 390x344px
>>722503486
holy shit, I feel like a frickking newfag, is this pasta really? How do I do dude? I spent many hours a day in this shithole of board, and still I miss pastas? holy shit, get a life anons..
>>
>>722506325
stupid newfag not detecting the pasta
>>
test
[spoiler]
test
[/spoiler]
>>
test
[spoiler] test[/spoiler]
>>
test
[spoiler]test[/spoiler]
>>
>>722506796
no u
>>
>>722502767
easy solution. lets be friends. tag me in and ill fuck her for you. seriously HMU
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.