[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got prescription for Mirtazapine (remeron) how is it bros? if

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1479951683206.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479951683206.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
Got prescription for Mirtazapine (remeron) how is it bros? if any of tried please report it, Im kinda sceptical because I went to the doctor to treat my insomnia (I wanted my sleep to become deeper) but as google told me its antidepresant...
>>
I take it
>>
>>722497005
Its spoodermoon!
>>
>>722497893
Does it help?
>>
it will definitely help you sleep. it knocks me the fuck out.
the only downside so far is that you'll probably put on weight, it makes you fucking hungry all the time.
>>
>>722497981
other than that, no real side effects that I've noticed. it also improved my mood overall.
i think it's a good med.
>>
>>722497005
It makes you tired and you might get more hungry. Works for sleeping disorders and depression. Problem might be that you will be tired all day as well.
I rather go with zopiklon and zolpidem.
>>
>>722497988
What about using drugs like MDMA and Ex.
for example paxil makes them useless
>>722498087
>you will be tired all day as well
Thats the oposite of what im trying to achive because i think im tired whole day because i can't get my deep sleep
>>
>>722498087
zolipidem causes really fucking weird behavior in a lot of people. like sleep eating. i shit you not, i used to wake up covered in food. sometimes i would wake up just standing in the hallway.
>>
>>722498146
for me, daytime tiredness isn't a problem. maybe the first few days while adjusting to it.
>>
>>722497005
I tried it and it fucked me up pretty bad. It could work for you though, depends on the person
>>
>>722498146
hmm not sure. i haven't dropped any of that since i started taking the remeron.
>>
>>722498146
Then ask for zopiklon. Gives you 6 hours of sleep without effecting the rest of your day.
I use zopiklon 2 weeks then zolpidem for 2 weeks so I don't get used to them. Works great for me. Just be careful. It is very easy to trick yourself into believing that they are not working so you take a few more.
>>
>>722498322
oh they're habit forming. well that's much better isn't it. kek
>>
Can't speak for me, but a family member just tried it recently. All it managed to do in her case was make her sleep even less, combined with some pretty bad itching. Hope it works out better for you.
>>
>>722498393
Works for me. But I eat a lot of different medicines so eating a few more daily doesn't really bother me.
>>
OP here I remember in summer i was fucking with (Sonata) and dreams were SO Deep and immersive, god i loved it. but it gets abused so much in my country i don't even know is it OK to just tell doctor how it is?
>>
>>722499066
Aka zaleplon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.