[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /b/, I need some guidance. My friend calls me and says he's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1082.jpg (81KB, 559x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1082.jpg
81KB, 559x373px
Ok /b/, I need some guidance.
My friend calls me and says he's going on vacation and can't find anyone to watch his pet snake. I fucking hate snakes (who doesn't), but I agree. It's in a small glass case, feed it once a week or some shit, no problem. First few days no problem, forgot it was even there. Friday night, come home from bar, go to fridge to get drink. Mind you it's pitch black in my apt. except for fridge light, open door, something large drops from top of fridge. I panic and stomp it instinctively. MFW I killed my friends snake. What do now?
>>
You could get a new snake that's the exact same size and shape, and your friend will still notice that it's not the same snake because snake owners know their pets behaviour and visual pattern.

Why did you leave the snakes cage/door unlocked? Even a tiny crack is enough for them to start opening the door completely, and they can get out from any opening even if it's at the top of the cage.
>>
>>722495394
Wasn't familiar with case, it had like the back mesh type of top. I thought it was secure, boy was I wrong.
>>
>>722494874
Pretty sure you're just bullshiting but on the off chance you're not tell your friend exactly what happened, offer to pay for the next snake he gets, and hope he doesn't kick your ass.
>>
File: snek-misses-bird.webm (2MB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
snek-misses-bird.webm
2MB, 1067x600px
Either you are a lousy friend for ignoring all the instructions, or your friend is a lousy pet keeper for not providing proper instructions.
Also, if you hate snakes, why teh fuck would you agree to keep a snake in your house? Also, what kind of friend forces you to look after a thing you hate?
>>
>>722494874
What type of snake was it ,was it a ball python like the one in the pic ?
>>
>>722494874
why don't you post a pic of the dead snake (I already know the answer) ?
>>
If you killed a shitty normal royal python then get him a new one but a better color phase , give Bob Clark a call and order a better snake as a replacement , simple
>>
>>722494874
Skin it, tan it, make yourself an awesome belt. Ask him if he wants you to snake sit the replacement snake he buys. Tell him you need a hatband.
>>
>>722496717
This
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.