[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

about to do 100mg mdma for the first time, what to expect /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: blasdegasd.jpg (78KB, 803x300px) Image search: [Google]
blasdegasd.jpg
78KB, 803x300px
about to do 100mg mdma for the first time, what to expect /b/?

Also general drug thread
>>
>>722458055
bumpin for op
>>
>>722458055
i have cough syrup and green tea.
im not abusing the codeine and the tea is tasty.
you'll be high for about 7 hours.
try to be safe anon. happy valentine's day.
>>
>>722459073
is it valentine's day? when?
>>
Anybody have experience with MDA? I'm thinking about getting some but idk what to expect.
>>
>>722459557
over in 3 hours eastern time.
>>
>>722458055
>>722460258
errowid no longer exists?
come on guys.
>>
>>722460309
I am just curious on peoples opinions and experiences
>>
>>722460711
oh, well opinion wise. it's not really worth it unless you have a controlled environment and take a controlled dose.
you should experiment with it in that way before going to a rave. it can be exponentially more powerful from batch to batch or pill to pill because it's not government regulated, so always take a small dose and measure your come-up and then top off. have water nearby.
i'd honestly tell you not to do it if i thought you'd listen. it can fuck with your chemistry too much.
>>
OP, this past weekend I tried LSD and MDMA at the same time with 4 of my closest friends and we can all agree it was absolutely the most beautiful experience of our lives.
We dropped 110ug of LSD and about 4 hours later took 100mg of MDMA, with an additional 100mg booster later that night.
The LSD was fantastic, we watched a movie called Koyaanisqatsi which we had heard was fantastic on LSD, and it was absolutely fantastic.
We were all having such strong connections and emotions running through us the whole night.
The MDMA connected us in a way we thought was impossible and we all found such strong empathy.
None of us take any other human being for granted now.
Time on MDMA goes by extremely quickly and the feeling is extremely fleeting.
Once you begin coming down it's fairly soul crushing, which is why boosters are good.
I suggest you try to be standing up as you come up, 3 of us were sitting down during the MDMA comeup and felt extremely nervous and overwhelmed.
If you at all feel nervous, pacing is really nice.
I have so much more I can share if anybody is interested. Good luck OP, if you have real MDMA.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.