[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice. Been with girlfriend for 2 years, everything going

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (5KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5KB, 256x192px
Need advice.

Been with girlfriend for 2 years, everything going fine. She was in a relationship then went out with me after 5 months. recently found out In those few months she slept with a lot of people on nights out.

Did things like sleeping with guys visiting town for work in hotels.

what do? is this not a big deal.

Pics if interested.
>>
>>722458044
Shes a whore, fuck her and leave her
>>
>>722458044
Sounds like she got tired of waiting and settled for you. Probably going to try to get pregnant to hook you in.
>>
>>722458044
ask yourself what you want first, then we'll see how you can approach the situation
>>
I love her, and it is mutual. but found out what she did in the few weeks before me and its playing on my mind. Fucked maybe 7 guys in 3 months. did 69 etc. fucked a guy she wasnt even out with but was at her friends house.
telling myself her past is her past, but is it too much?
>>
>>722458523
she's kissing your mouth after another mans dick?

that's bad, you should leave.

post some pics first
>>
>>722458044
sounds like your a fuck wit, its western civilization and the 21st century, women like to fuck, as long as she only fucks you now then whats the the problem?
>>
>>722458523
if you still love her, you can forgive her.

but that doesn't mean she's going to stop, she clearly has less feeling towards you than you for her. cheating with 1 guy is excusable, but this bitch is a total slut and she isn't going to stop anytime soon.

again, you have options, you can also embrace it. Become a genuine cuck and ask to watch her while she does it.
>>
Get with it OP, it's 2017. Everyone sleeps with everyone.
>>
File: Capture.png (600KB, 566x466px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
600KB, 566x466px
Cuck is not an option lol.

Maybe i am just being a fuckwit, past is past.
Just cant stop thinking about her with other guys.

pic for guy who asked
>>
>>722458523
My last gf was in a year long relationship several months before ours, then was seeing some other guy for a couple months. May have been more, but I know it wasn't what she really wanted. I hooked up with a shitty regrettable ex a WEEK before me and last Ex's first date.

We dated 2 years but she left me out of nowhere, not for whorish or economic reasons. She has psychological issues and pressure for us to spend our lives together was mounting, she bailed (she's a bit younger). Feels bad man. This was months ago, I just am not usually impressed by someone enough to really pursue them as a gf i could spend years with.
>>
>>722458044
http://imgur.com/a/FpOPw
>>
>>722458044
Dude. This is normal. After her last breakup she went thru the usual, total "fuck it" whore-mode because that breakup probably sucked a lot for her so she found gratification in being an unattached slut until she realized how lonely she really was and missed being in a close relationship, then you came along. If you really like her and it's likewise for her, go ahead and rub that shit in her face and you'll lose her if that's what you want.
>>
>>722460172
Ew. Be glad you're done with that.
>>
>>722458044
i wouldn't be with someone that did something like that
>>
>>722458044
This shit is nasty I would get rid of her and get tested for diseases. I bet that bitch is looser than 300,000 mile timing chain on a Chevy. She will never be happy until she been with a BBC.
>>
I have some things that haunt me just a little bit too, maybe you guys can give some thoughts on that:
My gf and I have been together for almost 3 years, and we love each other, we were both virgins, but she also had my first kiss, and I know she travelled before we started dating (I knew her from high school), and she told me she kissed other guys there, again, the trip was to the US (we are foreigners), and it was before she came back and we started dating.
Now, there is no doubt that we have been faithful to one another since we started dating, but sometimes I feel like i'm missing something.

I do have plans for marrying her, and she does too, we do. Eh, maybe it's just my head, I slept like 2 hours last night. Thoughts?
>>
>>722462054
you're attaching yourself to that "first person" meme, and it's quite a difficult one to overcome.

but yeah, do whatever you want, I'm just giving a minor psychology check.
>>
>>722458044
I'd leave her, but you could also confront her and be honest, ask her what is on your mind and think over what her answers are
Otherwise, you'll be crying and asking yourself these questions over and over again
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.