[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm back with another invention of mine. This

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (36KB, 1172x618px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
36KB, 1172x618px
Hey guys, I'm back with another invention of mine. This time another infinite energy device.

As you can see in the image, my design is basically an efficient conveyor belt that carries water (or any material) up to a height, then drops it in another area. That area has a mini black hole under it, creating a really strong gravitational pull. This causes the water to fall with a much higher gravitational potential at the start of its drop. This extra energy is collected by a turbine that turns and collects in a battery.

You may be asking if the black hole will pull on the water at all times, and that's were that green line comes in. It blocks the gravityness from affecting the water. I don't know the name of a material that can do it, but I'm sure it exists. You may also wonder if the water would never return to the conveor belt once it falls, as it was be to strongly attracted to the black hole. It took this problem into account, making the basin on the floor really wide and tall. Since water hates to be compressed, water will be forced to slide to the right towards the conveyor.

What do you guys think? If it works, please credit me.
>>
kekd
>>
>>722446547
To block gravity you can simply use magnets
>>
>>722446547
Black holes doesn't last forever due to Hawking radiation. Also good luck finding that material for your anti-gravity wall.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.