[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is what the valentines experience is like for me >be

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: when you want to fucking die.png (87KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
when you want to fucking die.png
87KB, 285x285px
this is what the valentines experience is like for me

>be me
>valentines day
>think "i've been alone for 13 years and i have had no girl friend"
>fed up and start thinking about a plan of how to get a girlfriend
>think of a overused idea but it might get the job done
>buy box of chocolates
>take off 5 dollar price tag cause i dont want to look poor
>wonder who i should give it too
>remember this girl called ashlyn
>i chose her as my valentine
>go to school
>pumped up
>i am ready for today
>today is finally the day that i get a girl friend
>1:30 comes by that's the class that we go to together
>go in class
>give her the box of chocolates along with a letter i wrote
>i put my number down so she could text me later
>i'm leaving school
>whilst im browsing 4chan
>*ding
>YES YES YES YES YES
>read the text with the feeling that ill never be alone again, or at least for a month or a year
>"hey this is ashlyn, thank you for the chocolates, i have a boy freind but that's very sweet of you. happy valentines day"
>i hate my fucking life

not to mention i put days into thinking about what i should do for valentines day.
im not even ugly, im not fat, why does no one like me.
>>
>>722434434
I'll date you anon. We can be nohomo boyfriends.
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 208x243px
Just keep trying with different girls. give it time. Remember there's nothing actually special about valentine's day its just a holiday invented by corporations to sell cards flowers and candy. Its really just another day.
>>
Btw I asked a girl out saturday on date for today. She said yes but then cancelled last night via text. Dating just sucks sometimes
>>
>>722435354
Lol you just did one for us bros! Good job canceling last minute :)

Too many girls do that to guys..
>>
File: bubs.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bubs.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>
>>722434434
no one likes you because you're fucking beta af OP. Stop being a fucking pussy and you'll get laid. Do you think buddy bought her chocolates? I get laid all the time, think I ever buy my bitch chocolates? Girls want real men that take them places and do shit with them. Stop being fucking boring man.
>>
>>722435459
>can you even into reading comprehension?
>>
>>722436245
Oh shit I thought you canceled.. Damn.. It always happens. I don't have my glasses so its hard to read.
>>
>think "i've been alone for 13 years and i have had no girl friend"

Op is actually 13
>>
>>722434434
>>/r9k/
>>
>>722437632
r9k sucks. /b/ is always the best place for green text.
>>
>>722434434
>the beta experience
I know how you feel man. 18 year old senior, today gave the girl of my dreams some flowers. Turns out her parents have an arranged marriage for her. FUCK.
>>
>>722437769
life is sad for a /b/tard
>>
>>722437769
Do you live in Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>722434434
My brother died in a motorbike accident 11 years ago this Valentines Day.
Not asking for pity, but it could be worse Anon.
>>
>>722437769
Yeah what the fuck india ?
>>
I used to get depressed on this holiday. Then I got fucked over by my ex wife and have not been depressed this year.

I do miss her though even if she treated me horrible. Just want to be a family again with our kids I guess. Ah well.
>>
women are horrible and will ruin your life you don't want a gf you want a hole for your peenus
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.