[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend little sister suddenly has a HUGE ass and is definitely

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1486839870678.jpg (122KB, 581x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486839870678.jpg
122KB, 581x800px
My girlfriend little sister suddenly has a HUGE ass and is definitely on pawg status. Her ass is even bigger and better than her big sister who I am dating.

What are some good ways to flirt with her without crossing a line? I an hoping she'll eventually send me one booty pic.
>>
This is how it should go down.
>Look at girlfriend deep in the eyes
>Grab her sister by the breast and pull her towards you
>Lift her up and smack her ass
>Gf freaks out and goes inside
>You now have the ass

It always works
>>
>>722434352
Sounds a little aggressive, but is hot to picture that in my head.
>>
>>722434352
that is a proven solution, it really works, try it OP.
>>
>>722434193
get her kik and chat her up anonymously. if you're game is weak then post her kik here and let us have a go at it.
>>
Pic related?
>>
Yeah thats the better plan post her kik and let us try, we can pist results here
>>
>>722434193
Depends on what your goal is. What is it that you want from her? It's unlikely she'll send nudes while you're with her sister, then again I don't know them as you do. I'd say flirt with her but in a "nice guy" way where it doesn't seem apparent what you want. Keep this relationship going for a few weeks, never ignore her for too long, but don't come across like you want something
>>
>post her kik OP
>>
>>722434193
fuck her dad
>>
>>722434193
talk to her via text or kick or whatever you youngsters use these days.
Flirt subtly but don't explicitly state you want to fuck her / get nudes because if she leeks to big sis then you're done. offer to do things for her where it would just be the two of you e.g give her a ride to her friends house or something.
After you've planted the seeds of interest for a while then you want to wait till she's been drinking and then go for it. she'll probably take it because sisters are very competitive and this would affirm in her mind that she's hotter than her sister.
>>
>>722434193
You have to post her snap, its the only way
>>
>>722434193
You need to play at her insecurities and then reward her in the moment of shame.

A neg quickly chased by a positive puts a woman in a submissive mindset where the positive becomes validation.

i.e. "What happened to your ass?" said in a tone that makes her feel self conscious about it (she is already doing this in her own mind your neg validates her self critique).

Give her the space to react and whatever and then quickly chase back with something positive that plays into the insecurity.

"How about you show it to me and I'll tell you who's got a better ass. You, or your sister."

She wants a better ass than her sister and is insecure about it. Showing you to get your approval validates that she's better. Women are dumb about cutting each others throats to be better.

Do this right and you'll have your dick in her mouth before you know it. She want's to cuck her sister. They all do.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.