[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was just diagnosed with acute pancreatic cancer and given

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: oCpGC0k.png (55KB, 819x720px) Image search: [Google]
oCpGC0k.png
55KB, 819x720px
So I was just diagnosed with acute pancreatic cancer and given 6 months to a year to live.
I am 18, still a virgin, no job, no education, no car, no social life...

What the fuck can I do to get the most out of what little life I have left? How do I find someone to fuck? How do I find friends? What do I do?
>>
File: 1483095536040.jpg (46KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483095536040.jpg
46KB, 550x400px
Do whatever you feel like doing
You now have nothing to lose
Don't think about doing things right. There are no such things as consequences if you have nothing to lose

Want to fuck that girl you like
Do it, you have nothing to lose
Do it your way, you have nothing to lose

Want to drive but no car
Then get one, you have nothing to lose
Do it your way, you have nothing to lose

There are some people begging for a chance like this, where they have nothing to lose

Make use of it and go wild
At least you'll die a man who lived his life his way
>>
>>722433346
Just b urself :^)
>>
>>722433346
>Get that there weed card
>Go to a party
>Tell some slut you wanna smoke her up
>She'll oblige because slut
>Smoke her out and make whoopee once you both are high
it's like you don't even know how to cancer
>>
>>722433346
Get a half time job and pay a hooker
>>
File: 1486902679933.jpg (44KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1486902679933.jpg
44KB, 500x333px
>>722434230
>its like you dont even know how to cancer
I had a giggle m8
>>
>>722433346
> acute pancreatic cancer
what?
>>
File: 20161228_163829.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161228_163829.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>722433346

This guy knows what's up OP >>722434010

A lot of people would want the courage do whatever they want. I sure as hell do. But I lie to myself with idiotic distractions like my career and education to actually pursue them. I'm sorry to hear that what happen to you.

But try to learn the meaning of life before you. And live to be happy. Took me 26 years to understand it, and as I draw near 27, I have no idea on how to achieve it.

Be happy OP.
>>
>>722433346
go sky diving, then engage in some rape

what are they going to do? you'll be dead before the trial is domw
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.