[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bros where do you go to make friends when you're in a new

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: this guy.jpg (33KB, 592x345px) Image search: [Google]
this guy.jpg
33KB, 592x345px
bros where do you go to make friends when you're in a new town and dirt poor? I just moved to London
>>
A pub.
>>
there are no such things as "friends" in London.

Only cunts. the entire place is populated by cunts.

(remember, you are now a Londoner. You too are a cunt.)
>>
>>722421138
You're British? Do what all the bongs do and go to your local mosque. Plenty of friends waiting for you there Achmed.
>>
>>722421396
Ok, I'm a cunt, now what
>>
>>722422103
fuck yourself
>>
File: 1487036415696.jpg (57KB, 640x497px) Image search: [Google]
1487036415696.jpg
57KB, 640x497px
>>722421556
>>722422238
>>
bumpin
>>
>>722421138

Light up a big fat dooby in the park during the day, within 5 min you should have a new friend or 2.
>>
>>722421138
I wil be your friend. 07495084581
>>
>>722422660
I can't afford narcotics or a beer in a pub

>>722422663
I'm afraid
>>
>>722423097

Well son its time to bite the bullet and do what any other person in your situation who cant afford drugs or alcohol...

suck some diiiiiiiiiick!
>>
Man, there's no need to feel down.
I mean, just pick yourself off the ground. Just 'cause you're in a new town there's no need to be unhappy.

In London there's a place you can go. Even when you're short on your dough.
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.

They have everything for you men to enjoy,
You can hang out with all the boys...

>>
You deserve to have no friends OP, of all places in the world you move to fucking London? (BTW I'm West London born & bred)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.