[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan, I need help. Let's say I'M in the military,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (280KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
280KB, 1920x1088px
4chan, I need help.

Let's say I'M in the military, deployed etc. I'm into a online relationship with an underage; I've pressured her into sending nudes photo of herself.

If I were caught, could I be sent to jail?

>inb4 pedo, kys
This is the situation I'm in, but I'm not the one in the military.
>>
>>722419376
Yes. Prepare to serve military time - civilian time.... consecutively. And it doesn't fall under "double indemnity" in case you're wondering.
>>
>>722419376
>If I were caught, could I be sent to jail?

No. They'd throw you in the stockade or brig or whatever...
>>
self bump need more answers
>>
>>722419376
yeah i'd be worse then just jail. I'm hoping for execution, although that would be over quick
>>
>>722420196
are you op? What kind of relationship is it? obviously you seem to feel guilty about it so it seems to me its genuine (Aside from the wanting nudes part) if so why are you hoping for punishment at all?

queue man in background screaming LOVE KNOW NO BOUNDRIES
>>
>>722419376
Look OP, the only way we're going to be able to help you is if you dump those pics you're talking about.
>>
>>722419376
Since you're not in the military, you're going to get raped in prison. If you were in the military, you'd go to the stockade, get dishonorably discharged, then get raped in prison. No matter how you look at it, you're getting your O-ring blown out so I'd start training my asshole to loosen up.
>>
>>722419376
Prepare your anus
>>
>>722419376
you said it faggot
>underage
fuck off
>>
>>722419376

Don't get caught faggot.

Get the nudes and get the fuck outa dodge.
>>
>>722419376
dont get caught
wait till she is 18
then marry her
profit: even if you have her pics, in essence they were your wifes, how cool is that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.