[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, why does everyone hate Donald Trump? He is better

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Ilpo.png (51KB, 446x444px) Image search: [Google]
Ilpo.png
51KB, 446x444px
Seriously, why does everyone hate Donald Trump? He is better than any of previous presidents of USA. Trump is the only one who knows what to do to make America great.
>>
I just wish that liberals would just let him secure the fucking border. I legitimately feel bad for the innocents out there who we're keeping out, but time and again, shit has gone down in various places thanks to islamic "refugees".
>>
My god these threads are boring.
>>
>>722416432
Because for some reason there are still people on this world who believe the established media.
>>
>>722416602
>fled your country because of violent Islamism
>got called ''terrorist''
>deported back home

Oh irony. Why are republicans so fucking stupid?
>>
So bait lol. People actually believe that shit OP.
>>
>>722416602
Ya and when are we going to do something about sharks to. I feel bad polluting the world's oceans but it's all worth it to stop sharks .
>>
File: refugee.jpg (144KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
refugee.jpg
144KB, 620x387px
>>722416849
In most cases, its not the refugees that are terrorist, its their children that are born in the country that took them in become terrorists.
>>
>>722416849

Gonna need you to elaborate. What part of not allowing immigrants from the aforementioned banned areas due to there being multiple occasions of rapists and murderers coming from those areas?
>>
>>722416927
The hell does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>722416432
>>722416602
nice bait fag

>>722416849
>flee ISIS
>get to america
>sent back to ISIS

>>722417141
yeah like those poor white trash in the south who keep shooting up churches and shit.
>>
>>722416602
>but time and again, shit has gone down in various places thanks to islamic "refugees".
>>722416602

could you please source this? I'm not aware of any "shit" going down in the use due to refugees

don't blame liberals. Blame Trump for using 'ban muslims" as a test case. If he had just made this about security instead of discrimination it would have been done already.
>>
File: 1484919294974.jpg (16KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1484919294974.jpg
16KB, 604x604px
>>722416432
>we hate every president
welcome to the waking world
>>
>>722416432
>Seriously, why does everyone hate Donald Trump

because he is a piece of shit. He's been a piece of shit for years. Has no friends whatsoever. Pretty much everyone who knows him thinks he is a piece of shit.

He used to call newspapers and pretend to be someone else and talk about how great "the Donald" is.

He scammed a bunch of stupid people thinking they would learn something from his "university". This guy has millions of dollars and he is still running low level fucking scams - taking money away from people who really need it.

He beat and raped his first wife.

He cut off medical insurance to a seriously ill family member, because the kids parents sued Donald. ( they were cut out of the will ). Think about that - he cut off health insurance to his nephew to leverage them to give up their inheritance.

He has zero class. Is a self absorbed narcissist who doesn't give a fuck about America.

Honestly, what is to like about him. The lies he fed you? sure whatever.
>>
File: isl.jpg (221KB, 852x805px) Image search: [Google]
isl.jpg
221KB, 852x805px
>>722417254
ignorance is bliss
>>
>>722417349
You do make somewhat of a point... though honestly, it was the liberals and the MSM that ended up turning this from border security to "Islamaphobia".

Various incidents:

http://eaglerising.com/28717/swedish-woman-murdered-by-muslim-refugees-that-she-supported/

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/refugee-gang-rape-swedish-girl-broadcast-on-facebook/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.