[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you reach the point of depression where you want to kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 456546.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
456546.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
>tfw you reach the point of depression where you want to kill yourself but you're so numb that it's not even sad anymore and now the thought of dying is the only thing that makes you happy
>>
You are the master of your own destiny. Don't kill yourself :)
>>
>>722412983
just kill yourself you ungrateful fucking piece of shit
your life probably isnt even 1% as bad as mine
kill yourself. end it. you dont deserve it
>>
>>722412983
Yeah, because your death is the only thing you truly have control over
>>
>>722413713
My father got high and molested my older brother, then went to prison when I was a year old for it.
I grew up with 2 older brothers and a single mother who could barely afford to pay for anything. On top of that she was borderline mentally ill and was a pathological liar who would constantly make random shit up to my brothers and I about moving, getting money, promotions, a new car, someone dying and leaving us money, etc. All the time. I grew up on her lies and when I was finally old enough to see through them it left me broken and distrustful of everyone. My older brother was severely autistic and prone to fits of rage. He would regularly attack me for the slightest provocation so I grew up in constant fear.

When I was 6 years old I was molested like my older brother and my mother tried to cover it up to protect the person. I told a teacher and that person was arrested and sent to prison. After that my mother treated me like dirt and would constantly do petty shit like promise me expensive presents for my birthday and christmas, and upon the day she would not deliver and remind me that I "took away her last chance at happiness"

My pre-teen years were incredibly awkward as I had no friends. I had virtually no social skills at all. In the 6th grade my mother pulled me out of school because she thought the education system was too much trouble, and we were in trouble for truancy, so she was going to "homeschool" me. Nothing happened of course, and until I was 16 I was not enrolled in any kind of education program.

I had my first girlfriend when I was 15 and fell in love. I was with her for almost 4 years when I found out that the entire time we were dating she was cheating on me with multiple different guys and fucking them behind my back. She said it was my fault for not giving her enough attention.

After this I slouched around a lot. I currently work at Mcdonalds because I have no education.
>>
>>722414313
Oh yeah, and I almost forgot to mention. My mother told me that my father died when I was 16. She came into my room, borderline crying, and said she got a letter that said he died in prison. She said she was sorry.

I later came to find out that this was also a lie. For what reason I have no idea. My mother is just scum like that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.