[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help ... I think.... >Be me >Start dating this Muslim

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I need help ... I think....
>Be me
>Start dating this Muslim women
>Normal.jpg, she is pretty 7/10 family seems nice
>been dating for about a month, typical things
>Dinner, movies, walks, laser tag
>She cooks for me every now and then, pretty good food, i am not crazy about some of the Muslim dish's thou.
>Still thankful for the effort.
>Sex is good, been beating them Muslim cheeks for about 2 weeks now. Pussy is good
>Can't complain.avi
>Well last night is the first night we slept in same bed
>Put on some netflix, start kissing, fucking, Hitting it from behind and filled her like a twinkie
>She on the pill
>15 min or so later she falls asleep
>i watch her as she sleeps thinking about how happy i am
>she starts talking in her sleep. lulz.cute.jpg
>she's dreaming
>none of it made sense just dribble in arabic and english but then she said it....
>Super Clear
>"ALLAHU AKBAR"
>Fuck me i knew this was to good to be true
>do i keep dating her... should i report them to the fbi?
>>
Stop lying on the Internet would be the best decision.
>>
>>722412342
Report before she takes out you, your entire family and all those around you with a vest or truck of peace.
>>
dumb fucker

If she said "Allahu Akbar" in her sleep, its probably because she is a Muslim... And "Allahu Akbar" means "God is Great".... IT DOES NOT mean that she is a terrorist....
>>
>>722412443
This
+ Allahu Akbar just means God is Great, they use it everytime for everything, it's not a terrorist thing you fucking mongoloid
You would know it if you really had a muslim gf, but you're just a /pol/ basement dweller
>>
COPY PASTA
>>
>>722412342
>suicide vest
>honor killing
she's toast either way, anon
>>
shit post/10
>>
>>722412342
Talk to the NSA

She get deported
Family gets deported

Best of both worlds
>>
>marry her
>knock her up
>get her deported
>keep all her family wealth like house and money in US
>divorce her when gone
>wait for your son to be raised terrorist
>kikc back and enjoy luls
>>
>>722412629
don't believe this terorrist
>>
Record it and threaten to send it to the fbi if she doesnt become your cuckqueen
>>
File: 3_06_04.jpg (56KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
3_06_04.jpg
56KB, 700x525px
>>722412874
kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.