[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ros im really freaked out right now. my car got stolen outside

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

/b/ros im really freaked out right now. my car got stolen outside a massage parlor. as i was walking in i think i saw police in an unmarked vehicle in the parking lot. when i went back outside my car was gone. would it be possible that the police has taken my car? i also remember seeing sketchy people outside too. please help.
>>
>>722410881
obviously the police didn't take your car. should have put one of those progressive GPS trackers in it
>>
@722411068
i know i should have. what should i do though? should i report it to the police? even though it was outside the massage parlor?
>>
>>722411217
do you even have to ask that? report it, give up. chances are it's gone for good. time to start saving
>>
>>722410881
if it was parked illegally the cops might have taken it by having it impounded. if you get a parking ticket in the mail in the next few weeks.....bingo.
>>
>>722410881
look at the sidewalk next to where you parked. is there a meter or a color on the curb that denotes No Parking? perhaps a sign?
maybe you should call impound lots with your tag number or VIN and see if you can locate it that way.
>>
Quit freaking out. Call the impound places near you to see if it's been impounded. If not, then call the police and say you need to report your car stolen. It doesn't matter where it got stolen from. The police can't do anything to you unless they catch you in the message parlor with your dick in some Asian sex slave's hand or mouth. Just report it stolen.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.