[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi Anons, I need some advice. Iv'e just had a Varicocele

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 318x159px
Hi Anons, I need some advice.

Iv'e just had a Varicocele Embolization carried out yesterday. The operation was painless and I'm now in recovery.

My Question is to anyone who has had this procedure. How long does it take for the unsightly bag of worms swelling to go down? its the day after and I don't see any change. Is it days, weeks, months?
>>
>>722408744
...post pics.
I've never seen the swelling before.

OH, also, add timestamp. Since this is 4chin and all.
>>
>>722408849
I can't post a pic, there's many on google images for you to look at.

I'm not making it up.

I just want to hear from some one that had had the same procedure.
>>
For me, it took about a week to disappear. Then after few weeks that shit came back.
>>
>>722409874
Oh shit. Thanks anyway. Sorry to hear it didn't work out.

I've taken a week off work to relax. I'm hoping to see improvements by the end of the week.

I forgot to ask the doctor how long it may last for. I assumed it would go the very next day.
>>
>>722408744
>bag of worms

niggah wut? why? wtf is this shit?
>>
>>722409999
its called a Varicocele.

Its like a varicose view in the side of your scrotum. See the picture.

Its a vein that gets filled with blood, looks like a bag of worms and causes mild to sever discomfort.

yesterday I had a procedure to block off the vein and hopefully clear it up.
>>
>>722410127
varicose vein* not view
>>
>>722408744
Average is 1-2 weeks but its anywhere between now to a month.
Watch it though cause its not an exact science and the doctor could have gotten the wrong vein, as thats just the nature of the beast outside major surgery, which means a second go.
>>
pervert
>>
>>722410459
Thanks anon.
>>
>>722410636
Np. Had the same issue and me picking up a workout routine, which subsequently lasted very little time, made me realize I shouldn't feel like i was just kicked in the sack afterwards for an hour.

Turn out theres like 7 veins that could cause the issue and they can narrow it down to 2 and determine which is the most likely. Outside cutting your shit up and taking a look they can't be 100% but a second go through is guaranteed.
>>
>>722410877

Yeah, similar situation here. Every day after work I would come home and hold an ice pack on my balls.

I figured this is no way to live and requested the embolisation.

fingers-crossed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.