[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made you come to 4chan? Or more specifically, what brought

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: received_10209536067101002.jpg (73KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209536067101002.jpg
73KB, 720x1280px
What made you come to 4chan? Or more specifically, what brought you to /b/? What made you stay?

I came here when I was 15 from a reddit post. /b/ reminded me of my swimming bros, and I liked that so I've been here since.
>>
>>722406384
>reddit
remove yourself
>>
File: 1464843470024s.jpg (4KB, 98x125px) Image search: [Google]
1464843470024s.jpg
4KB, 98x125px
>>722406472
This
>>
>>722406472
That was three years ago.
>>
In 2007 I was in Grade 12 shooting a movie for film class in my cellar. We had a kidnapping scene where this one guy had a sack over his head tied in a chair. He got a call from his mom (idiot didn't turn his phone off on set) and stood up to answer his phone, but the concrete ceiling was shorter than he was and he knocked himself out. After my parents drove him home, I noticed he dropped his phone, it was a first or second gen iPhone and the first smartphone I had seen. I unlocked it and he had lots of jailbait and 4chan demotivationals on there, so I looked it up and naturally been lined for /b/. I've been coming here on and off ever since, more on the off side now. 4chan is for losers and I'm glad I outgrew it for the most part. It's interesting to come back and see what it's inhabitants are like and how they change.
>>
The Fappening. My life has forever changed. I literally ate a sandwich while going through a rekt thread. I feel like im fucked up.
>>
Found 4chan in maybe 2005 or so. Maybe late 2004- regardless I was in junior high. I don't remember how I found it.
>>
>>722406384
I wanted to laugh at all the autists and in the process, I myself became part of the collective autism.
>>
>>722406962

Let me paraphrase

>>I saw some jailbait and memes and thought it would be cool
>>You guys are autists I'm just here on a weekday morning observing you because I'm totally a normie and way better than you fags
>>
>Cringe incoming

Started lurking on /mlp/ after hearing about it from other bronyfag friends. Was really refreshed to see other people who had the same mentality as I did politically but I didn't like /pol/ so I stayed here and that's about it. Not a pony boy anymore by the way.
>>
>>722407394
>ate a sandwhich
you savage fucking monster
>>
>>722406384

2006-2007 hardcore procrastination
>>
>>722406384
A mate said her nudes were posted here in 2006.
Stayed.
Still here, fuck knows why...
>>
Was 2008-2009, saw a boxxy video, came to 4Chan to preach my love of the queen.

Been coming back ever since.
>>
File: image.jpg (241KB, 1920x1056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 1920x1056px
Used to browse imgur when I was younger, had a ton of tumblr and 4chan greentext on it. Eventually left because I kept saving too many images.

Went to reddit cause that's the next step. Found it incredibly boring aside from a few game subreddits. Eventually got so bored that I came here.

>but why /b/
Cause that's what this site was known for.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.