[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America what are you doing? blacks hate whites, sjws hate Whites,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: jew.jpg (7KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
7KB, 288x175px
America what are you doing?
blacks hate whites, sjws hate Whites, blacks still hate sjws, republicans hate everyone, sjws love muslims, muslims hate gays and sjws. Who profits from all of this?

Pic related.
>>
>>722403669
Welcome to the entire state of existence. People have been hating each other worldwide since the beginning of time, you little snowflake. Hate will never end as long as we have different races and people feel the need to associate with different groups. Get used to it.
>>
>>722403669
Seth Rogan is a stoner and I doubt he has a profit margin kek
>>
I don't care about it. I just wonder why you faggots havent taken care of it yet. America is full of pussies. All bark, no bite.
>>
>>722403805
>hate will never end
>nothin personal kid

You need to kill yourself you wannabe nihalist
>>
>>722403896
>why haven't you taken care of it yet

He asks while Muhammad brings another few bombs into his country.
>>
>>722403669
>>Who profits from all of this?
Jews.
>>
>>722403942
Netherlands 0.429 on the global terrorism index
America 4.613 on the global terrorism index

We are also in the process of outlawing the Hijab. Checkmate Ameristani.
>>
>>722403669
Jews tried to create a grand confederation of low-IQ mongoloids to kill whitey in America, and to their surprise whitey won. It's Sauron underestimating Gondor, but IRL and with more usury and nasally-whining.
>>
>>722404000
Trips of truth.
>>
>>722404117
>outlawing the hajib

That'll surely slow down the grown men who don't wear that garment bringing in AKs. Good work. Kek
>>
File: 6515.png (838KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
6515.png
838KB, 1024x576px
>>722403896

You yourself just stated the reason.

America: All Bark, No Bite, Dumb As Hell
>>
>>722404268
You seem to have ignored the other major point of the discussion which is that America is rife with sandniggers waiting to blow something else up. We get the odd crazy with an AK or whatever but nothing compared to you. Just accept it.
>>
>>722404176
whoa.
>>
>>722404381
>rife with

Someone seems a little misinformed. ;)

But that's nothing new given your tendency to put America on a pedestal and exaggerate every problem that arises ;)
>>
>>722403907
being this dumb
congrats
>>
>>722404542
>ur just dumb

Good comeback emokid.
>>
>>722404495
You wouldn't say that having 24 (solely) Islam related terrorist attacks in the last decade doesn't qualify for being rife with terrorism? Then I guess you don't really know what the word means or you have a pretty relaxed attitude towards getting your shit rekt by muslims.
>>
>>722404495

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255a.html
>>
>>722404729
Most sources are outdated. Try again.

>>722404696
>ur getting rekt by Islam

He says as Muhammad and his buddies gang rape another woman in the street. Kek
>>
>>722404875
Outdated? Just because it was reported long ago doesn't mean it's magically not true. Those people were all killed or injured and the attacks were racially motivated. Fact.

You can also post all the made up shit you want about people being 'raped in the street' but the truth is that America is far far more dangerous that NL, not only in regards to terrorism but also rape. You haven't effectively argued a single point just keep spewing shit about Mohammad bringing bombs and street rape? Ameridumb confirmed. Must be salty about your precious shithole America becoming more and more of a laughing stock day by day.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.