[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me get a job /b I have been applying for jobs almost daily

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Help me get a job /b

I have been applying for jobs almost daily in my town, mainly online. I never get a fucking response though, what am i doing wrong? give me advice. I'm 19 with 3 months of work experience in a kitchen and thats about it. I want some sort of part time work while at university.

in Australia btw.
>>
what do you look like?
>>
>>722393645
have you tried being a faggot? srsly
>>
>>722393713
im fairly clean cut and all that. my hygiene is normal. Im not some sort of neckbeard.

also im white :^)
>>
>>722393645
You have 3 months of experience on your resume, go work at Maccas, show that you have some sort of work ethic and can hold down a job.
>>
Try being black. Ethnic Diversity and shit. Companies eat it up.
>>
>>722393645
Call the places you actually want to work and just simply ask if they are hiring at the moment and that you submitted a job application and thatll increase your chances expenuntially
>>
Don't be a little faggot and go into the place and ask to talk to a manager or owner if they are not busy, talk to them clearly and confidently telling them you are looking for employment. If you aren't confident then act like you are. This has never failed me. Be a fuckin man.
>>
>>722395636
Pretty much this
>>
>>722393645
Applying online is next to worthless.
apply in person and keep bugging then with calls and the like until you get a definitive response.
also, if all else fails try a temp agency(if you have them)
>>
>>722393645
Heres what I did.

I was in my room playing WoW, realised I'd been playing for hours without drinking anything so I went downstairs to get some water. My mom had some people over who were like "Hey, what are you up to this summer" and I was like nothing, looking for a job but not finding anything great (wasnt actually, full time WoW). One of them was like oh come work for me.

Now I run helibases for $35 an hour.
>>
>>722396464
that 100% i work in a bakery and when people come in person it shows us that they are keen compared to sending a email with a resume that we barely read
>>
>>722397689
on a side note since you don't really have much experience most places will pass you up on just that but they will be more willing to over look it if they see you in person and see your not a total drop kick
>>
>>722393645
Get your RSA
then get you're approved manager card.

If you can't find part time work at a bar or bottleshop as an approved manager, you aren't really trying
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.