[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >white, mid class, christian, life going too easy

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>be me
>white, mid class, christian, life going too easy for me
>live in the outskirts of a major city
>never wanted to fit in because everyone was a retard
>have anything I want, decent looking, dress nicely, polite as fuck, kind as fuck, everything positive but still have some opinions and things I don't like
>have a best friend of 5 years, many memories white, straight, mid class, christian
>new school, same one with my best friend
>already see that everyone in class cares about their own ass
>don't wanna interact
>a girl sits next to me
>ugly, looks like a gypsie, acts gay, praises commies and fags, dresses like shit, shitskin, acne, walks like a degenerate, fall in depression as soon as you see her face, acts horrible, tell you now
>"yeah sure whatever" in my head "who the fuck invited you"
>starts following me everywhere I go even if I made it too obvious that I'm not interested
>by following me meets my best friend
>best friend says "oooohhh we have someone new"
>"no I don't want to introduce her to anyone, I don't like her, she's following me around but I can't tell her but I'm giving her obvious signs" and bla bla
>best friend says okay
>month later
>the girl calls me her best friend
>I give her a disgusted face and shake my head
>starts taking everything I take to school from me everyday to the point where I had to nicely ask her to bring her own, she even lives closer to school than me and I don't think it's too hard
>starts borrowing money from me, count up to 10 euros but tell her to give me back 5 and tell her to never ask me for anything again
>okay sorry I won't
>realise she's a dirty gay jew
>talk to best friend about it everyday and how it bothers me
>best friend knows how I feel, understands
>before Christmas I decide to talk to my mum
>tells me to tell the girl I want to sit alone and if she approaches my best friend, tell her we have to talk about something
>does it

cont.
>>
>>722390642

How shallow you be, she just wants to be friends
>>
Don't what anything to do with her but let her borrow your shit
>>
>>722390979
but did you read the part where she tries to kill OP!
>>
>>722390642
That was hard as fuck to read. I think you were talking about some girl that wants to fuck you but you're to stuck up to bone her? Are you gay or something? Be a fucking man and bang her out.
>>
wrong pic lol
>>
File: 1486981541587.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486981541587.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>722391411
>>
Kid, your Englishs good, but please shut the fuck up and listen to me: You need help, you need sex, now.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.