[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Valentine's day. No I'm not a virgin or beta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fv.jpg (31KB, 326x374px) Image search: [Google]
fv.jpg
31KB, 326x374px
Fuck Valentine's day.

No I'm not a virgin or beta fag, in fact I'm in a relationship (+6 yrs) and my girlfriend hates the whole Valentines bullshit as much as I do. We just don't buy into it and don't fucking need some arbitrary day to celebrate how we feel about each other.

Everyone knows Valentine's makes no sense, males and females alike, yet most people completely go along with it. I'm curious if there's actually more people than I realise who are in relationships that just don't give a shit about it and have better things to waste money on.

I think if my girlfriend actually bought into Valentine's day, it would be a real turn off.

So who else is in a relationship but fortunately doesn't have to bother with this completely made-up arbitrary bullshit?
>>
wowe

soe counter culture

soe non-conformist

100% you two physically smell and are likely spics
>>
>>722389200
found the fag with the disappointed and unfulfilled girlfriend

tip: whatever she says, she'd fucking love it if you surprised her with a romantic valentines day. she's looking at all her friends posting the stuff their boyfriends did for them and wishing you were like that.
>>
>>722389351
I'm English, living in North America and we're the furthest thing from Spics.
It's just amazing to us that so many people go along with this shit when we all know (and admit freely) what a fucking scam it is. It's not about being counter culture or non-conformist, it's about saying out loud what every single person with any sense thinks.

>>722389563
You really think I haven't done that on previous years? Or that I'm never romantic in general? You know, like any normal fucking person does when they care for someone, without needing to be told it's that time of year again?
This isn't about my relationship, it's about the arbitrary nature of this one particular day.
>>
I celebrate it with wine and sad songs. I'm not even in a relationship
>>
>>722390143
are you even over twenty? i hope not because only young and dumb faggots seek acknowledgement for being non-conformist about what a lot of people actually already think
>>
>>722389200
Fuck Christmas.

No I'm not an atheist or an eastern religious fag, in fact I'm in a christian (+6 yrs) and my local priest hates the whole Christmas bullshit as much as I do. We just don't buy into it and don't fucking need some arbitrary day to celebrate how we feel about our saviour.

Everyone knows Christmas makes no sense, Christians and others alike, yet most people completely go along with it. I'm curious if there's actually more people than I realise who are religious that just don't give a shit about it and have better things to waste money on.

I think if my priest actually bought into Christmas day, it would be a real turn off.

So who else is religious but fortunately doesn't have to bother with this completely made-up arbitrary bullshit?
>>
>>722390597
fucking kek
>>
>>722390407
Did you even read anything I said? I told you my age, and no I'm not seeking acknowledgement, (it's an anonymous board, what would be the fucking point?) I'm just curious if people actually do "really already think" this way.

Because 95% of people in relationships definitely seem to celebrate Valentine's day. So if, as you say, a lot of people actually already think this way, what the fuck are we doing?

Anyway, at least you answered the question, you say a lot of people already think this way so that's all I wanted.
>>
>>722390731
you are seeking acknowledgement for doing nothing like some woman. anyone can see that
>>
>>722389200
Ignore the haters OP. My wife and I never do anything crazy for Valentine's day and never have. IMO a nice homecooked meal, a bottle of wine, and some excellent half-drunk sex is much better saved for the weekend anyway. I've got shit to do on Tuesdays.
>>
>>722390943
At least someone gets it. Tell me then, do you have friends/family who are the same way, or do you also feel like an anomaly?
>>
>>722389200
Agreed. It retarded but to me all the other holidays are dumb as well. Made just to spend money.
>>
>>722389200
Lmao you don't have a girlfriend stop trying to validate your reasons for hating a holiday centered about couples you fucking virgin loser SHIT
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.