[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ how can i ever become a passable trap with a body type like

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: webcam-toy-photo38.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo38.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
/b/ how can i ever become a passable trap with a body type like this? i don't lift or train or anything i just inherited this mass.

I Just want to be feminine and fragile, all my life i've dreamt of being a pretty girl, is there any surgery or treatments for me to change my body to look more feminine?
>>
haha kys faggot
>>
You're fucked. way too masculine frame to look like a good trap
>>
>>722379141
See a doctor about your mental illness instead.

Become a great man / get a good job and crush heaps of puss
>>
>>722379642
A Doctor can't cure what i got

It's terminal my friend. And yeah i tried all that stuff and i still felt empty inside, for whatever reason it just didn't feel like real life . Thanks for the advice though x
>>
yeah man if you really want just lower your caloric in take. if you burn 1800 calories in a day eat 500 less; 1300 calories a day while on estrogen and you will loose muscle and gain fat in the right areas. Talk to a doctor and not these people.
>>
>>722379642
>just kill yourself, make it easy for you
>>
>>722380347
do you have experience with transitioning? Whats the cost for estrogen treatment?
>>
>>722380744
no I dont have personal experience, but i know some people who have. This website might help you http://www.tgender.net/taw/tsins.html and the cost is about 20,000 USD. there are alot of trans support online if you look
>>
>>722381164
yeah, i know it's going to be a lot more difficult as i'm in europe with state healthcare so i'm not sure how easy it would be to transition, thanks for the link though , i'll check it out
>>
>>722381430
get a year supply of estrogen from canada and have a trusted doctor dose you. go around the system my friend
>>
Nice shoulders, why become a trap? you lucked out with a big stocky physique. Wish i was built like that tbf
>>
>>722381780
Is that legal? i've not really looked up estrogen treatments but i'm intrigued
>>
>>722381964
no, but dont follow an unjust law. do your research, and talk to other trans; they had the same questions as you. good luck femmannon
>>
i want you to know that i love you,like on some v for vendetta il never know you but i love you type shit.genetic modification of the human germ line has been declared internationally illegal by the united nations,this is unjust.i hope one day you can have the life you desire and deserve and the united earth directorate is fighting for that future.please learn about trans humanism and become a transhuman advocate (its not all about transsexuals but its about them as well)
>>
>>722379141
you should totally get radical and invasive surgeries to substantiate your delusions instead of learning to accept things outside your control. healthy af, fam.
>>
>>722384948
also there is no downside when you run into a life event that a judge, money, or doctor cannot change. you will absolutely not have a nervous breakdown. I bet if you stop smoking so much pot and jacking off your testosterone will build and you wont wanna be a fancy fruit anymore.
>>
>>722384948
If i can live how i'd prefer to, why shouldnt i?

I Should accept being a man because you don't like seeing people being happy or just disagree with transitioning surgery?either way why would you care how someone wants to live there own life
>>
>>722385190
I don't smoke pot and i have many physical indicators of high testosterone.

But thanks
>>
>>722385321
>>722385650
>watch me gloss over the psychological effect and argue meaningless details

and this is why I respond to myself
>>
>>722379141
>/b/ how can i ever become a passable trap with a body type like this?
a corset
>>
>>722386068
what are you talking about, i understand your point. But i don't understand why you think it's wrong for someone to make a change they know inside that is what they want. How can that not be fundamentally right? im not hurting any one else.

Don't put your societal ideals onto my back, im just responding to my environment, don't hate me man
>>
>>722386366
How so?
>>
>>722386895
it would squeeze any fat or muscle into a more feminine shape and could possibly alter the shape of your torso if done for long enough.

Wouldn't need to get any hormones to get the shape either this way.
>>
>>722379141
just crossdress, if most women can't even look attractive what chance do you have
>>
>>722379141
no matter what there will always be fags on Craigslist willing to fuck your brains out crossdressed and make you feel like the girl you've always wanted to be
>>
>>722387215
Looks painful, very interesting tho, if it works
>>
>>722387439
As far as I can tell it's something like wearing a belt in that it may be uncomfortable if you are not used to wearing it - but after a while you get used to it.

I hope whatever you chose in the end works. good luck anon.
>>
>>722387348
I don't want to be attractive so to speak.

Just feminine, i crave the feeling of soft skin on smooth curves. My bulky frame just feels so unatural to me. Walking out in the street i feel like an asshole and don't know how to conduct myself and so i just look awkward
>>
>>722387635
Wow, i think i may just have to try it anon, thanks for your good wishes, means a lot
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.