[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super depressed. In debt. Shit job. So depressed I can't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1407-jimmy-surf1.jpg (103KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1407-jimmy-surf1.jpg
103KB, 960x540px
Super depressed. In debt. Shit job.

So depressed I can't stand to talk to even my own mother, probably the only one who loves me the most in the world.

I know it hurts her, but it is hard for me. But I'm afraid she will die and the last thing I said to her was something awful.

Make me laugh /b/
>>
>>722377150
Stop working a dead end job. Problem solved
>>
File: bugs-bunny-39.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bugs-bunny-39.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>722377150
I know what you mean anon.

>be me in college
>car breaks down
>roommate moves out
>stuck paying rent and bills on own
>need to fix car before I can move
>work fast food
>was told I can get alot of hours
>they don't give me many
>try to find second job
>haven't heard back yet from any
>rent is due in two weeks
>owe 43 for gas on Saturday or they shut it off
>owe 100 for electric on the 24th
>rent is 575
>have 140 in cash
>58 in bank
>next check should be 200 at end of month
>don't want to dissappoint mom

I want to die to escape all this. I mean I have all my furniture for sale online right now. People are interested, but everyone flakes out.

Not just money issues, also have personal issues atm. Mentally freaked out I'll be homeless in two weeks.
>>
File: 1465788402366.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1465788402366.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>722378821

We'll be good bro. Always options.

I'm thinking of signing up for a debt consolidation service tomorrow. At least it brings me down to one payment a month.
>>
>>722379270
I'm just worried that if I get kicked out I will have nowhere to go cause everyone wants a security deposit and even the cheapest places make it more than I owe.

I live 300 miles from any family.
>>
>>722379682
>>722379682

Have you tried a job placement service?
>>
File: jimmy valmer.jpg (66KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy valmer.jpg
66KB, 320x240px
Hey so did you guys hear about OP? Have you heard about this? Apparently he's been having problems in life and is trying to deal with it. He's tried being defeatist about it, he's tried feeling sorry for himself, he's even tried crying about it online. In fact, the only thing he hasn't tried is changing his circumstances.

Wow what a t-t-terrific audience.
>>
>>722380114
I'll try and see. But yeah my car is broke down so I would have to close enough to bike there.and this is a spread out town. There is a works center here I'm going to tomorrow to see about any help. But I have 2 weeks to get 575. That's alot for me. My fridge is bare cause I have been saving what I can.

If I have to move I could possibly get a storage unit and put my stuff there along with my car. There are storage units like 2 blocks from my house.

Other than that idk where I will stay. I have two friends that are my neighbors and there is this guy's that's into me. I was thinking I could gay it up with him for a spot on his bed. Just for a short while, until I get a second job.
>>
>>722380444
I'm not op I'm green text. I have tried getting a second job, looking for a roommate, helping some folks move for cash, I even sucked a dick for food money FAGGOT! I'm freaked out.
>>
File: jimmy valmer.jpg (42KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy valmer.jpg
42KB, 320x240px
>>722381109
So I was t-talking to this guy the other d-... The other d... The other dhhaaaaaaaayyyyy.... And made it perfectly clear that he didn't really want to laugh; he just started telling me these horrible stories about his life... He said he had to suck some dick to catch a bus; but the only thing he caught... Was herpes.

Wow what a great audience.
>>
>>722381382
OK Jim Jim what you got then?

I got one.

How do you get a Mexican chick pregnant?

Cum in her shoes and let the flies do the rest.
>>
>>722377150
At least you aren't a nigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LIPv9ffdoE
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.