[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Florida fag here. I was born and raised in Florida. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 750px-Flag_of_Florida.svg.png (116KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
750px-Flag_of_Florida.svg.png
116KB, 750x500px
Florida fag here. I was born and raised in Florida. I've lived in Florida my entire life. Ask me anything and I'll try to answer it.
>>
>>722361091
why should i care
>>
>>722361129
Idk
>>
>>722361174
ok
>>
Same here op from 386
>>
>>722361320
What county?
>>
>>722361091
I was born in orlando, moved a bit when I was little for fathers naval duty's but pretty much been here my whole life. 3rd gen Floridian too. IE: I'm white and not a fucking spic.
>>
Is it as crazy as the Florida Man makes it out to be?
>>
>>722361395
Volusia, you?
>>
>>722361320
Yooo another life long 386 reporting
>>
>>722361462
Both of my parents are from Illinois. I live in Daytona Beach which is also in central florida. I'm not a spic either.
>>
Polkfag here, born and raised
>Tfw new guy at work is from up north
>Tfw I have to teach him how to survive in Florida
>>
>>722361527
Yes.
>>
>>722361527
Cliche's wouldn't be that way if they weren't true.

soo...

Florida being filled with crazy shit. yeah its true, its America's, Australia.
>>
>>722361903
I live in Osceola, but right near the Polk line.

what you do for work? warehouse? walmart?
>>
>>722362018
Australia isn't shit compared to us.
>>
>>722362174
I'm 14 so I cant work.
>>
>>722362295
idk aussies can do some cool shit because "muh freedom" like hunt/shoot from dirtbikes/ATV's running. here fuckkkk you would get picked faster then you could say kissimmee.
>>
>>722361091
Same here bro, hillsbourough reporting in
>>
>>722362562
nigger detected.
>>
>>722362321
Underage b&

352 reporting on
>>
>>722362370
What I meant was that Florida outnumbers Australia when it comes to the amount of crazy shit that happens.
>>
>>722362607
No, not Polk county.
>>
>>722362174
Metal fabrication and machining. Working in a metal building in the summer can get mighty warm
>>
>>722362629
ocala?
>>
File: lassie.jpg (240KB, 2223x792px) Image search: [Google]
lassie.jpg
240KB, 2223x792px
>>722362785
I guess.. idk... never been to aus land.

>>722362837
sorry wrong post.

Pro-tip for anyone visiting Florida. never eat at Chinese food joints..

Source: I know a restaurant state inspector personally.

>Tfw heard a story of china man spitting on a grill top to make sure it was "hot" still... right in front of my inspector friend.
>>
>>722362901
oh sounds cool, wish I could score a job like that, sounds right up my ally. but currently looking for a school to get my CDL to drive.
>>
>>722363070
Aww come on man I eat Chinese food all the time. That's disgusting.
>>
>>722363560
they're all nasty as fuck like this. but because Disney has had their rat toes in the state for so long, they've managed to pass laws that don't require state inspections to be posted where you can see them, and to allow for "re-do's" in 6 months or so for re-inspection to pass for the year. gives them a chance to "fix it"

here's some others.

cutting mold off veggies and serving it. same with cheese.

using expired meats from walmart....

lack of washing of hands or changing gloves after using the bathrooms.
>>
>>722363172
There's three major industries in polk, warehouse, fabrication and citrus

You'd be surprised at how easy it is to get into a fab shop with next to no experience, start as a helper/grinder making $12-$14 an hour and all they require most the time is clean piss and a strong back
>>
>>722361091
Do you speak tacos and burritos?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.