[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who created heart symbol ? And Why? Why was it it given name

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Who created heart symbol ? And Why?
Why was it it given name as a symbol of love?
Why triangle waa not made as symbol of love ?
Preety psyched to see best response.
I'm certain no one can answer.
→No Google assistance please .
Use your brain to answer.
Let's see how much /b has creativity
>>
>>722357370
MODS!!!
>>
>>722357370
It's two actual hearts put together. Two hearts cuz two people. Love.
>>
The heart symbol looks nothing like an actual heart. Turn it upside down, and it looks exactly like actual balls.
>>
>>722357370
Well the heart symbol kinda symbolises the female upside dow n trigangle thing from da da vinvci code, you know. And the reason a conventional upright triangle is because it represents masculinity and phallic penises(also da vinci code, watch that shit man). Also is it a coincidence that it also looks like a woman bent over? Or an upside down ballsack?

Maybe we'll never knoow...
>>
>>722357370
Heart symbol is just the shape of an ass technically anon, who doesn't love ass. At the dawn of time man walked on all fours and got to saw that booty at all time, the breasts lazily sagging and covered by the arms while the posterior in full view, Nobody fucking likes triangle because when a triangle is used to represent a threeway usually someone goes home disappointed and then your parents and friends laugh at you when you told them you we're going to have one beforehand when in reality you just filmed in the corner and ate his ass once. It all comes back to the ass......
>>
File: heart-butt.jpg (81KB, 499x321px) Image search: [Google]
heart-butt.jpg
81KB, 499x321px
>>722359419
confirmed
>>
If anyone is still looking at this thread, i also have a question after completing the heart mystery. How much do you think Hitler masturbated? He was a man that could probably get all the German booty he could have yet do you think he was a natural fapper in his youth and old age?
>>
two human hearts side by side (der)
>>
>>722360357
NO NO NO NO NO NO THATS WRONG STOP BEING RETARDED
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.