[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alcoholic Thread Post what you're drinking. Share drinking

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Image2562.jpg (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Image2562.jpg
38KB, 640x640px
>Alcoholic Thread
Post what you're drinking.
Share drinking stories.
Don't feel like you're drinking alone.
You're drinking with the other faggots on /b/.
Let's continue to fuck up our lives.
Here's a bit from my life.
>be 18
>nothing to do in life. Have no job, no school, sit at home on welfare.
>have gf turned 19 today
>she doesn't like to suck but sometimes does it cause.
>nearly never get a chance to cum
>feel like a fucking cuck that after fucking she goes to sleep and I need to have a wank
>she's a bit chubby and really cute and lovable.
>never gonna find anyone who loves me this much
>I want to die but I don't want to hurt her
>decided to slowly killing myself by drinking.
>>
>>722354388
MODS!!!
>>
>>722354472
Go back to /mlp/ faggot.
You're not old enough to buy alcohol
>>
>>722354472
Can an actual mod please show up and ban this asshole already?
>>
Drinking a crate of god tier Heineken now fags.
>>
File: BlackBerrySweetMead.png (465KB, 477x598px) Image search: [Google]
BlackBerrySweetMead.png
465KB, 477x598px
>>722354388
I like to make my own alcohol. This one is a black berry sweet mead I've been fermenting for about 7 weeks now.
>>
>>722355208
>god tier
>Heineken

Burn in hell m8.
>>
>>722354598
not everyone lives in the US
>>
>>722356155
Sounds good. What is the cost of the equipment shown?
>>
>>722356308
Where can 12 year olds buy alcohol?
>>
>>722356383
I think I paid $40 trump bucks for the glass car boy and a dollar for the air lock. The 13 pounds of honey costed me $43. The black berries costed me about $20. This should make about 24 750 ml bottles.
>>
File: Finished Apple Cyser Mead.png (305KB, 269x610px) Image search: [Google]
Finished Apple Cyser Mead.png
305KB, 269x610px
>>722356383
This one is a different batch, It was an apple cyser mead that I bottled. I made about 20 bottles and it costed me a lot less than the black berry mead.
>>
>>722356646
Very nice. I"m doing this soon. What ABV do you think you'll end up with?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.