[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never considered myself gay but I have the fantasy

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1473098621071.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473098621071.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
I've never considered myself gay but I have the fantasy of finding a guy with a small dick, mocking him and then feminizing him, while insulting his manhood

then just raping him and telling him that's the only way he should experience sex as a woman, I've been wanting to just chat with a beta faggot here show him my cock and just make him dress up as a girl for me and submit

Am I the only one here? or is this a weird fetish?
>>
>>722346050
no there are tons of gay guys just like you out there.
>>
>>722346537
im not gay
>>
>>722346050 (OP)
Sounds pretty gay to me
>>
>>722347298
yeah,but im not gay
>>
File: nigga-you-gay.jpg (48KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
nigga-you-gay.jpg
48KB, 720x540px
>>
Straight male here. Ifeel the same way. Been wanting that for a while. I even go on backpage and flirt with them. Never made anything of it tho.
>>
>>722347453
Print out and tape it to the mirror.

That's a pronounced homosexual fantasy.
>>
>>722346050
>I'm not gay, but

You're gay.
>>
You're a fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1358611226558.jpg (18KB, 240x317px) Image search: [Google]
1358611226558.jpg
18KB, 240x317px
pic related its op
1/10 made me reply
>>
its not gay if the guy is cute ;D
>>
>>722346050
i use to fantasize about someone doing that to me, but i guess it would not mean as much now since i am on hormones already and donĀ“t need to be forced to do this stuff, you would also have to have a rather large cock if you wanted to make fun of mine.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.