[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /b/, i need help on this one. i've been with this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: wgP35YA.jpg (88KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
wgP35YA.jpg
88KB, 960x960px
hey /b/, i need help on this one.

i've been with this girl for 2 months now and I discovered this weekend that she has Tinder and a shitone of matches. The thing is that she never answer any messages guys send her. The fact she has a lot of male friends with whom she's texts everyday makes me very uncomfortable.

what do you think /b/, what should I do ? Should I just trust her ?
>>
lol , no , if she was loyal to you she wouldn't be ON TINDER , sorry anon but the truth hurts sometimes
>>
>>722345337
Male friends are fine, but the tinder is a red flag

Have you asked her/talked to her about why she has a tinder?
>>
>>722345456
op here, i think she already had tinder before we met, some of the messages were really old. seems like she just didn't uninstall it from her phone
>>
>>722345337
>The thing is that she never answer any messages guys send her. The fact she has a lot of male friends with whom she's texts everyday makes me very uncomfortable.
Wtf are you saying...
>>
>>722345796
if she hasnt used it in months then why are you worrying ?
>>
>>722345842
On tinder she never answer messages, but I often saw her on facebook chatting with guys. Sh'es a popular type of girl
>>
>>722345796
I wouldn't consider having Tinder and not responding to the msg she gets a red flag.
Maybe she is just reassuring herself that she is atractive
>>
>>722345999
>popular girl
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE WHILE YOU CAN !
>>
>>722345337
Strong word of advice.

Listen to those red flags, whenever you spot them - and do something about it.

Otherwise if you let those red flags accumulate them something horrible will happen that will utterly destroy your self confidence and self respect.

Or just break your heart.

See the red flags, ask for confirmation from someone you know is honest if necessary - but do something about them, as quickly as possible.

Girl with a ton of guy friends is a red flag, always.
Girl on tinder with 2,000 dicks flying at her every day is a red flag.

Are there any more?

Do you show affection together in public, or more importantly - does she act like she is yours and only yours whole in front of these guy friends.
Do you kiss her in front of them, so they seethe or squirm.
Does she avoid kissing you or showing affection in front of them.

Things like that.

Anything that goes under your skin
>>
>>722345999
Popular with guys wanting to fuck her. She's gullible and thinks they don't just want to fuck her, or she knows and enjoys the attention.

T. My girlfriend is extremely sought after on social media and if I didn't know how much she us basically dependent on me, I'd feel the same
>>
>>722345337
>2 months
>less than 8 weeks

Just talk to her about it, and ask if she is still looking for matches. Be nice about it and not possessive.

See what she says. I mean, 2 months into my last relationship, I was still checking out dating sites because frankly, 2 months isn't that long. You aren't even close to being serious at that point.
>>
>>722346025
>seeking constant verification from strangers
That is a red flag.
Are you a female?
>>
>>722345896
because she's always receiving messages from dudes and friends, then fact she has Tinder, ashitload of matches and guys sending her a lot messages makes me uncomfortable. She's sometimes responded with a shitty answer to to the mathces and the conversation was quickly finished.
>>
>>722346383

my response

>>722346115
>>
>>722346383
See if her contact with the dudes and her time on facebook/tinder/find-a-cock reduces over the next month.

It should do.
As she should be seeking more emotional stuff from you, not the rest of the town.

If not, consider dropping her and finding a non whore.

That type of attention seeker/needer ends up fucking a faggot at a party after she's had a minor argument with you, then blaming you for it if you ever find out.
>>
>>722346191
I've never met her friends, but when we're outside she's not afraid of holding my hand and she even sometimes kiss me. I do look paranoid lol but still. I have this feeling that I could be easily replaceable
>>
>>722346803
If you feel that, it is either true, or it is something in you that makes you low on self-esteem.

If it is the second, she will notice it or you will do something stupid because of it.
If you act unphased by it, and remain confident and sure of yourself, while focussing on your own life and improving yourself and it - you will be better off, with or without her.

Exercise daily, eat well, study harder, find a new job, pick up a new hobby that challenges you - best if it is a social hobby.

If you focus on your own life, she can learn she is either along for the ride, or she is left behind.
>>
>>722346803
serious question OP. From 1-10 how hot is she?
>>
>>722347414
1, but she's my cousin which makes her a 5 at least for the taboo factor.
>>
>>722347414
OP here, a solid 6.5, going for a 7/10.
>>
>>722347304
Thanks for the tips. I always had this feeling that i have a low-esteem and i'm scared to fuck something up.
>>
>>722347911
How would you take yourself in terms of looks, and separately in terms of self confidence.
>>
>>722347911
post pic ?
>>
>>722348299
dude, really??
-____-
>>
>>722348351
no no i have a reason , if you post a pic (censor some parts if needed) and most of the people here say they would fuck her then you know that you need to worry about her going with someone else
>>
>>722347911
i dont think you should worry that much, guys always hit on girls. Just make sure that the people she msg are friends. Just casually try to ask her for how long they been friends for
>>
>>722348480
OP, post pics
>>
>>722348253
I think have a good look, i dress well and care about my hygiene. 2 years ago i was overweight (110kg) and i lost more than 30 kilos - giving me HUGE self-esteem boost. I stop my diet some months ago and i think i gain regain weight. Even though some people said to me i looked fit, i've always had this feeling that i'm fat.
>>
>>722348480
>>722348599
im not op m8 he is
>>722348351
>>
lolololol OP all girls LET other guys message them you know those bitches who post ss of how "pervy" and creepy guys message them nonstop? Why do you think they just don't simply block them or set the settings to friends only on fb?

Because they love the attention, even married, engaged girls will answer to random people

So if she had all those matches on tinder, do you think she is going to erase them all just cuz she is dating you? She will keep them there just in case, I wouldn't worry, unless she actually does something like
>never introducing you to their friends
>flirting with other guys via txt, chat, tinder

Just ask yourself, if you used tinder and got 200 matches with cute girls, then one agrees to date you, would you unmatch all thsoe bitches? No, you would at least keep them around
>>
>>722345337
Loli time!
http://www.ipanon.com
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.