[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK. I do not know where else to vent. In modern society, I would

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 62

File: CM7-mqCU8AArEoe.jpg (288KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
CM7-mqCU8AArEoe.jpg
288KB, 825x550px
OK. I do not know where else to vent. In modern society, I would lose my job if I said this...

I am a college professor and it has actually gotten to the point where, on average, 1/6th of my students are transgender or gender fluid.

Now, understand... I do not give a shit if you are transgendered. However, what I do care about is if you get upset if someone uses the wrong pronoun.

Like seriously, it has gotten to the point where we have charts of new pronouns. Google that shit, it is ridiculous.

Every term, when I call role the first day of class, I always ask if a student wants to go by another name. I wish that my role sheet just had what gender someone wished to be identified as and what their "name" was.

Excuse another student or professor for saying "he" or "she" mistakenly. I guarantee they are not trying to be rude. We have gone our whole like instantly referring to someone with a masculine appearance being referred to as "he" and visa-versa... We are going to make the mistake. Get the fuck over it.

But no, I hear so many of you bitch and moan because someone said the wrong pronoun. WTF, how do you intend to live the rest of your life if you are that hostile about such a basic mistake. It would make sense if the offender was being obtuse on purpose, or just generally volatile to you. But they are just regular people who slip up.

Fuck...

/end rant
>>
File: nunbtothepain.jpg (87KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nunbtothepain.jpg
87KB, 640x360px
>>722343249
Read Jordan B. Peterson, follow his example
>>
>>722343249
Did you just assume my gender? I'm triggered
>>
Oh cheer up. Now with Trump being the president, we can finally move on and cleanse all of them. Yes it will take many years but the pure genes will prevail :)
>>
We need an anti-trans revolution. Not like a holocaust on trans people, more like a set of drastic measures to get these people thinking logically. Time is money and every second spent figuring out "who" is "what" is time wasted.
>>
>>722343680
What the fuck are you talking about? Make them think? LOL. Yea right, like that's gonna happen. It's not possible. We have to get rid of them once and for all. Oh and it will happen. With Trump, everything is finally getting better.
>>
>>722343249
I think your trans in denial.
>>
>>722343523
This. If you do what he did, you won't be fired.
>>
And many trans people won't be offended if you use the wrong pronoun at first. If some are then it must be remembered that it's not all. As long as you're not being insensitive and you're trying that's all that can be asked.
>>
>>722344018
What about people who genuinely mean them no harm, but aren't willing to butcher the English language just to protect some feelings?
>>
>>722343249
I whole heartedly agree. I don't give a fuck what people want to do to themselves or what they want to be called and I'm a decent enough person to oblige but don't get fucking rude because someone "misgendered" you.
People who get all defensive over their pronouns need to lighten the fuck up because you're one of the reasons people use the term special snowflake
>>
>>722344157
I'd ask them why they see it as "butchering the English language" and why they choose to ignore someone's feelings over an inanimate construct.
>>
The world will be a better place, once they are all gone.
>>
>>722344018

My experience, which is rapidly becoming fairly common place... No, 90% of them are very upset during the first mistake. Vocally so.

I realize this is REALLY something you should never say in public... However, I honestly wonder if the hormone changes they are going through make them get upset more easily. I honestly do not know. But it is impressive how terrified you get being around so many all the time. Say one wrong thing and you are fucked.
>>
File: IMG_7191.jpg (76KB, 750x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7191.jpg
76KB, 750x406px
>>
>>722343249

Hm hm hm.

And people say 4chan sucks? Its the only place to be honest now a days. Reddit cant do that. Facebook cant do that. Nowhere. Not without a bunch of ta emails and shite. Here its just instant anonemoose honesty.

The world needs a chan for fucks like op to vent before they go on a highscore run at work/school/both.
>>
>>722343249
>Stop killing us

I thought trans people mostly killed themselves?
>>
>>722344433
>But it is impressive how terrified you get being around so many all the time. Say one wrong thing and you are fucked.
Jesus Christ you sound like a limp wristed faggot.

Man up - take control and put them in their place if they're obnoxious there.*

>*wanted to use all 3
>>
>>722344756

Also is florida populated with gender fluid ect people?
I live in tampa. Havent seen any people like this. Its not that big a city. Is it worse in other parts of florida?
>>
>>722343249
I don't get these bullshit signs. Are they getting lynched and stoned to death or something? I've never seen anyone even give someone a hard time for being gay or transgender without a huge amount of backlash even if it was just a misunderstanding.
>>
>>722344935

No man, I like my job. I like my friends. I like my family. I dare not go against modern social justice and get fucked in the ass.
>>
>>722343249
And now you know why most people hate trans folk.

Only the wackos care about what sex you are. But everyone hates getting lectured about using the right term to describe them.

"I'm this call but me that" it's just so fucking annoying. I don't care! If your going to force me to care then your going to hear my opinion. And my opinion is your all a bunch of narcissistic assholes!
>>
>>722345000

I have a student that is gender fluid. Tbh, that student pulls it off really well. I don't even know why you would do that much work...
>>
>>722344935
I don't think you know how easy it is to get a teacher fired
>>
File: 4d6Je7E.jpg (102KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
4d6Je7E.jpg
102KB, 960x720px
>>722344702
>>722343249
>>722343588
>>722343940

its just like black people. Jews noticed how effective that is at keeping people out of the workforce, when every nigger is named a variant of shaniquobama, janikasaurus,

So you have the plastics and hormones in milk giving everybody bitch tits, the jews slide in, convince these people that you're an "extra gender," and magically they've eliminated an entire generation's ability to have income
>>
I think if you are trans then decide if your he or she and everything else can fuck off.
>>
>>722345191
It makes them comfortable in their own bodies so for them it's worth the work
>>
>>722345001
Transphobic hate crimes are quite prevalent even if you haven't seen them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/transphobic-hate-crime-statistics-violence-transgender-uk-police-a7159026.html
>>
>>722344355
Feelings ARE inanimate constructs. People stop need to acting like they matter.
>>
File: 1451026090375.gif (864KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451026090375.gif
864KB, 242x200px
>>722344355
>inanimate construction

You do know that the purpose and development of language was to help communicate efficiently with one another right? This cancer sets us back thousands of years. Fuck your feelings, how about you grow some balls you triggered fuck
>>
>>722345208
I don't think you know how easy it is to put someone in their place verbally when you are the authoritative figure.

>>722345094
Man up or don't whine. It's pretty simple.
>modern social justice
kek - yeah that's so prevalent today.
>>
>>722345358
Why wouldn't the Jews what people to have an income. Banks run on money and don't the "Jews" control the banks.

Can you at least sort out your delusional conspiracy theories.
>>
>>722343249
In case you missed it, dude, the people who apply those arbitrary santa claus fantasies to themselves are the kind of people who only see themselves as the only agent in the world. That is, their theory of mind is defective. They see only the world through their own eyes, and so your life history, or even your feelings don't matter beyond the immediate impact to their ego.
>>
>>722345537
I do know this but I also know that it's not overly difficult to call someone by a certain pronoun. I don't think single-syllabled pronouns have "set us back thousands of years".

I wonder what causes people to become frustrated with this.
>>
>>722345687
You don't get it, dude, the crybully shit is for real. You probably work in some field where you don't have to deal with millennial kids.
>>
>>722345863

Simple. It makes us upset when we make an honest mistake and get yelled at.
>>
>>722345687
Go ahead and become a teacher and then put your authoritative foot down on some trans kids and tell me how it goes.
>>
File: 1415935775754.jpg (996KB, 3816x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1415935775754.jpg
996KB, 3816x3464px
>>722345795

? jews are destroying the white race

you want me to let you know what the plan is, okay,

Jews are killing whites through media, arabs through media and physical, Asians through race specific bio weapon

jews are a 4000 year inbred bloodline that believes themselves to be "gods chosen," which is not an easy task when your kid is born with tray sachs and drops dead at the age of 10 due to the absurd level of inbreeding

The jews will each have 2800 hybrid negro slaves

One of the techniques they are using to kill whites is this transgender shit

Any more questions? you tried to ridicule the wrong person. I will expose the cancer that is your jewish master
>>
>>722345863
Oh maybe because your supposed to call them by the proper pronoun when they are intentionally trying to look like another gender.
And god forbid you not know what gender they are trying to come off as!
>>
>>722346000
I agree that being yelled at for making an honest mistake is insensitive but I believe that to be a separate issue from trans visibility and trans respect; that's just disrespectful if it's a reaction to a simple mistake.
>>
>>722343249
>College professor
>Like seriously, it has gotten to the point

I'm genuinely surprised, I thought someone who got their phD in gender studies would be more embracing of this side of culture.
>>
I wouldn't say he or she mistakenly. I'd call them whatever the fuck is or was in their pants before some psycho with a medical degree hacked them into an alien.
>>
>>722346243
Most aren't even "hacked" Literally, some kids just randomly decide, from day to day, even, that they identify as one or some other gender. Sometimes an entirely made up one, along with all the made up pronouns to go with it.

It is nothing but complete fucking insanity.
>>
>>722346138
>Oh maybe because your supposed to call them by the proper pronoun when they are intentionally trying to look like another gender.
I don't understand how this makes people angry; when I do that it does not negatively affect me in any way.

>And god forbid you not know what gender they are trying to come off as!
Why don't you ask them?
>>
>>722346216
Gender studies as he studied them years ago did not include the modern ideology of making shit up to make every person feel comfortable and normal. Therefor his knowledge of gender studies most likely refers only to male female and trans.
>>
>>722343249
What's with the sign? Are you queermos finally protesting the muzzies killing your kind? About time you freaks got mad about an actual issue, what was taking you so long
>>
>>722346385
That's why no one but people on college campuses and CNN reporters trying to create divide listen to their ideology.
>>
>>722343249
a professor huh? Well, be happy you aren't in health care, because with the new laws, health care providers are compelled to treat someone as whatever gender they pretend to be.

So, to highlight the absurdity, a man can walk in and request a mammogram or a PAP Smear, and you HAVE TO COMPLY or it is discrimination based on sexual orientation, which is a federal crime now.

You would not begin to believe some of the absurd shit going down today.
>>
>>722346243

The honest to god truth is that, from my experience, most of them just look androgynous or like their born sex. VERY few pull off being visually believably the gender they see themselves as.

The androgynous ones are the worst for me too. Because I literally have no idea what you want to be identified as... especially if your name is Alex, or Ash, ect...

I am dead serious, I wish I had the info on my role sheet. I have a feeling that would upset people.
>>
see, these cunts need to realize that gender is a binary. If you feel more masculine/feminine at one point, then tough shit, that's just your testosterone/estrogen lacking (I think).
twats.
>>
I am also a prof, and I'm thinking of putting something like this on my syllabus: "No one has any right to demand that anyone else see reality a certain way. If you see yourself as a woman, fine; if I see you as a man, that's my reality. Do not assume your reality subordinates mine."
>>
>>722346393
Because you shouldn't need to have an entire conversation with a stranger to understand what fucking pronoun they prefer
>>
>>722346602
I need to see proof of this, no way reasonable Earth would let this happen.
>>
My gender is TransGNU or GNU/Gender or GNU plus Gender.

My gender pronouns are "free/frees/freem" or "fre/fres/frem" (in order to avoid confusion with the other definition of the word "free")

Being TransGNU means I identify as a freedom respecting gender: everyone has the right to the four essential gender freedoms:
0. Freedom to identify your gender as you wish.
1. Freedom to modify the gender so it does as you wish.
2. Freedom to redistribute the gender as you wish (allowing your peers to identify as the gender, too)
3. Freedom to redistribute any modifications to the gender you make as you wish (allowing your peers to identify as your modified gender)

My gender is licensed under the GPLv3 license.
>>
>>722346781
Surely it's not "an entire conversation"; sure it's just
"What pronoun do you go by?"
"She."
"Ok."
>>
>>722346125
Dude. I hate fucking moslems. As long as Jews are pissing them off they're alright in my book.

As far as religions go. Travel to one of those moslem country's. You want to know about cancer. It's called islam.

They pretty much hate everyone who isn't one of them and plenty of their own too.

Their religion tells them they need to conquer everyone else and the only think that's been stopping them is western civilization. But that's fading fast. So worry about the Jews all you what. It will be a moslem that cuts your head off.
>>
>>722346742

I would say let me know what happens, but you won't have to. It will be on the news.
>>
>>722346742
Your life will be ruined if you do this, you will be spread all over social media and everyone will hate you.
>>
>>722346602
Is a pap smear an anal probe if the 'woman' has a dingus?
>>
>>722346602
you do realize that men can get breast cancer too, right?
that's not a women-only thing.
>>
>>722343249
So modern logic says that
>far left is a boy
>middle left is a boy
>middle right is an oppressed by the white devil victim to the system
>far right is a xe
>>
>>722346876
Unless they're gender fluid and you need to walk on eggshells. How about you fucks just wear armbands that signify your preferred pronoun of the day. I'd be for that.
>>
>>722346892
It might need a little more nuance
>>722346894
Don't I know it
>>
>>722346393
Yeah sure have the prof. ask a 100+ trigger niggers what they want to be called and remember each one. Its fucking unnecessary. You want to be a girl? Fine but the moment you start making a fucking calendar for your gender identity you lose my care and attention.
>>
>>722346876
Remembering the pronoun of everyone person INCLUDING those insane genderfluid people is just impossible
>>
>>722346802
>no way reasonable Earth would let this happen.

https://thinkprogress.org/feds-tell-insurance-companies-that-transgender-people-need-mammograms-too-d817a9861529#.iln2kuguy
>>
File: black987h98h.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
black987h98h.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>722346884
>Dude. I hate fucking moslems. As long as Jews are pissing them off they're alright in my book.

umm do you know who convinced you to believe that? Have you ever seen a muslim in real life, probably not. And yet you have an insane irrational fear of them and you believe "as long as the jews are killing muslims theyre good in my book"

we have two options to rescue this timeline from jews, europeans, homosexuals and feminism. which one do you want? hitler or islam? You already wasted hitler, then sorry, princess, it's going to be islam

Don't come to me talking about how you hate islam when you wasted hitler. Youre like a little kid who decides he has to go pee after you've left the rest stop. You dont get to "hate" islam now you retarded fucker
>>
>>722347026
I've never met a gender-fluid person that has been offended when I ask that question. Open up a dialogue, talk to them about it; positivity and awareness are good things.
>>
>>722346957
That wasn't what he was getting at you retarded faggot. You can't get a pap smear if you don't have a vagina.
>>
>>722346521
kys nigger
>>
File: 1486430770638.gif (859KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
1486430770638.gif
859KB, 389x259px
>>722347153
>trying to get taxpayers to pay for you having your dick cut off

no
>>
>>722347047
I've never thought of it as impossible; what do you find hard about it?
>>
>>722346802
You imply we live in reasonable times. There's a reason people who think Trump is a total asshat voted for him.

The media needs to start getting their tiny heads around that start providing the news as fact instead of cherrypicking what they want to and running with it as the story.

I'm starting to think this whole 'fake news by the russkies' shit is a ploy to make us trust them again.
>>
>>722343249
i agree with you, im totally cool with anyone being whateever the hell they want. But they shouldnt get mad when someone messes it up
>>
I'm so glad when they've all been cleansed from this earth.
>>
>>722346393
"Excuse me!" "What the @&$! are you?" "How do you think you should be addressed?"

Fuck that. Wear a fucking sign or grow thicker skin. The world does not revolve around you!
>>
>>722346802
>>722346920
>>722346802

Dude, shit like that has been happening for decades. Just look at affirmative action, for starters. A company is compelled to hire someone less capable because they aren't "diverse" (black) enough.

Most people have no fucking idea what's going on behind the scenes with those laws they are passing that "feel so good" to some idiot and their politicians.

That shit has real repercussions, and that's just one of many. It's real, and it's because if someone changes genders, from, say female, to male, they still have a cervix that could get cancer, and they'll never get testicular cancer, because they aren't a fucking man, so as a healthcare provider you have to give them the benefit of the doubt or get sued off your ass.

I couldn't believe it myself, but I asked personally, and that's the official reason. Because someone born a woman, can legally change their gender to male, and so, then this "man" (by all indications to the health care provider) might actually legit need a PAP smear, because despite what it says or what the paperwork says, it is ACTUALLY a fucking woman... sometimes.

Literally it is just pandering to insanity.
>>
>>722346742
Oh shit man, if you do this you know you're going to catch slack from the landwhales off Tumblr, and the degenerates from Buzzfeed.
>>
>>722347465
They're not asking for the world to revolve around them; all they're asking for is their friends and coworkers to try and call them by a certain pronoun.
>>
>>722347391
I am not good at remembering names, let alone stupid pronouns and genderfluid people (Which I think are genuinely messed up in the head) change it like every other minute.

I will call someone male if they look male and female if they look female unless I know them well enough that I remember their pronoun.
>>
>>722347590
Do they change pronouns "every other minute"? I've never seen that. Why won't you even try if it makes their lives better and doesn't make yours worse?
>>
File: 1484094328943.gif (1MB, 227x136px) Image search: [Google]
1484094328943.gif
1MB, 227x136px
>>722346861
>>
>>722347868
You want me to put their pronouns in my memory palace cause...It doesn't effect their lives at all?

I was exaggerating by every other minute but I do not bother with pronouns whatsoever when it comes to genderfluid people.
>>
>>722343249
How often do trans people get killed in the states? Is this an actual problem or just some bullshit cry for attention
>>
>>722344811
Kek
>>
>>722347159
Actually I worked in Saudi Arabia for two months. I saw how their women live and learned what they think of non moslems.

If your useful they'll tolerate you. But most have a natural aversion to non moslems. And don't even get me started on trying to express a different religious view. They gave me shit about a t-shirt from a church youth league because it had a cross on it.

Fuck em. Jews at least get along with Christians.
>>
>>722348063
No - I said "if it makes their lives better".
>>
>>722348124
Saudi Arabia is an extremist country and not representative of a peaceful and accepting Islam.
>>
>>722346611
In my experience andro people don't care. They know what the look they are going for is and usually if I use the wrong one they simply say "do you mind using" whatever they want to be called and that's it. Andro people are chill
Of course there are always exceptions
>>
>>722348140
How does it make their lives better? It doesn't.
>>
File: DdhCz0N.jpg (296KB, 1242x1201px) Image search: [Google]
DdhCz0N.jpg
296KB, 1242x1201px
>>722348124
jews literally killed christianity, the white race, western society, the family unit, jews are the reason your son is sucking dick and your daughter is getting gang banged by 30 africans but muslims angry about a tshirt are "far worse"

Those same muslims, i have beef with them too, why didnt they drag you and behead you, they should have done the right thing while you were still on their soil
>>
>>722348297
You'd be calling them by the pronoun that they identify as instead of calling them by one that they don't.
>>
>>722348358
How does it make their life better? It's unreasonable for me to call them anything other than she/her and he/him
>>
File: 1481951884844.gif (214KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481951884844.gif
214KB, 500x375px
>>722343249
>google that shit
>WTF
>like seriously
tech school adjunct instructor/TA at best. the fact that you left it so open means im right. don't start political discussions by lying about yourself, nobody cares what a person says when they aren't even credible to begin with.

that being said, toughen up buttercup stop being such a pussy ass bitch. from now on refer to all your 'students' with an assigned student number from day one. remove their identities. but since we know you don't teach shit what's the point in trying to help your situation.

so maybe you should just kys.
>>
>>722346602
The mammogram sure, breast cancer isn't limited to bio females. A pap tho? That's physically impossible.
>>
>>722343249

I agree. What do these people want? Us to ask their name, gender and pronoun set and remember all three? What about languages (like Thai) that change based on your gender?

If I asked the next ten boys and girls I met what their gender was i guarantee 20/20 people would be offended, the girls especially. If I dont ask 1 trans and then they get offended am I supposed to give a fuck?
>>
>>722348431
Because being called a pronoun that you don't identify as is demeaning. I'm male and if someone kept referring to me as "she" it would make me feel pretty shit so my life would be made better if they referred to me as "he".
>>
>>722343249
Loli time!
http://www.ipanon.com
>>
File: 1487023184251.png (361KB, 625x967px) Image search: [Google]
1487023184251.png
361KB, 625x967px
People can do whatever they want but just don't expect everyone around you to accept you or respect you, if I'm not sure what gender you are I will refer to you as "it" or "that thing over there".
>>
>>722348566
The people who come up with ridiculous pronouns like "Adhjasoudhas" are mentally ill, if someone puts effort into looking like the sex that they identify as than they wouldn't got to deal with it,
>>
File: 1481342287303.gif (1MB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
1481342287303.gif
1MB, 500x302px
>>722348449
/Thread
/Solved
>>
>>722348449
I am NOT a number, I am a free man!
>>
>>722347026
>>722347047
I've never met a gender fluid person who A: I couldn't tell which they were going for on a particular day and B: Would care if they are misgendered.
They are used to it happening and understand it's weird.
>>
>>722347575
Fine. But your asking a teacher with hundreds of students to remember how each one wants to be referred. Given enough time they may get it right,but getting upset with them is just childish.

If they get it wrong don't throw a fit. Just politely explain.

And don't say it doesn't happen because I dealt with it first hand. With a 40+ yo trans woman. At some point they transitioned completely and they lost their temper when I called the by their male name. How the hell am I supposed to know. They've been trying to look like a woman for months! I don't see them for a few weeks and now he is a she.
And they have a new name.
>>
attack helicopter reporting in
>>
File: le fourchan.png (3KB, 386x27px) Image search: [Google]
le fourchan.png
3KB, 386x27px
>>722343249
Guys, I *think* this story is made up.
>>
File: tumblr_m3zjtnIuo41rp8n54o1_400.png (127KB, 327x338px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3zjtnIuo41rp8n54o1_400.png
127KB, 327x338px
>>722343249
I consider myself a leftist and this whole "gender neutral" movement or whatever the fuck it is, is fucking ridiculous. I support LGBT rights but I do not support pandering to mental illness. These tumblr SJWs can fuck right off.
>>
>>722348793
>tfw you realize the irony of your filename
>>
>>722348707
Someone with gender dysphoria (someone who is gender-fluid) is not deemed to be "mentally ill" by pretty much all psychiatric bodies. If they ask you to call them by a certain pronoun then I don't see the harm in calling them that.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 396x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 396x456px
The whole transgender Shit shouldn't of started in the first place, you're either born a male or female. Just because you cut off your dick and call yourself a woman doesn't mean shit, you're a retard with a mutalated fuck hole, seriously all transgender people should be put in some form of help class we do it with people that cut and harm themselves and think that's ok with knifes drugs or self-destructive behaviour but praise the cunts that scream on the streets that a word they made up is what they are.. Doesn't seem right at all but hey I'm the insecure one because I don't beive in the social "norm" and can be sued for calling somebody a guy or dude.
>>
>>722346802
5% of breast cancer cases are men...

Now the pap smear for men is pure unadulterated bullshit.
>>
>>722348063
>memory palace
Are you sure you're not mental?
>>
>>722348851
Gender Identity Disorder* Yeah, it's a disorder, it literally means your brain is messed up in such a way that you think you are a completely opposite sex.
>>
quiete a spicy meme.
>>
>>722348431
Talk about the world only revolving around you
Go for a day with people only referring to you as the opposite gender and let me know if it made your day worse or not
>>
>>722348958
You don't know what a memory palace is pal? It's a memory trick, recommend you research into it.
>>
>>722349060
But I look like a man, if a guy identifies as a woman than put effort into looking like a woman.
>>
>>722348769
I'm not saying that doesn't happen; I think it is totally understandable if people slip up at times and one shouldn't go completely off the rails at them if it's an honest mistake.

They may be coming from a place of frustration having potentially been struggling with identity and their surroundings for a long time so I can understand how their anger may manifest but if it's an honest mistake I wouldn't say that you were wrong. I believe I agree with you.
>>
>>722348330
Quite a few of them would have done just that. We were told in no uncertain terms that if we went to extremist neighborhoods we could catch a beating or worse.

That's pretty much the whole moslem world. There are some who aren't violent. But good luck trying to find one when the others decide to kill you.
>>
>>722348851
>gender dysphoria
>gender fluid

You can't use actual mental disorders incorrectly like you have here... gender dysphoria refers to female feeling male. Or male feeling female. Not female feeling attack helicopter who is Gouritut.

If you actually knew basic psychology you would know this instead of spitting shit from your ass. Sticking it in your mouth. And spitting it back out.
>>
I'm also a college prof. And get to enjoy those same wonderful qualities in my students
>>
>>722348330

So why are there no anti jew school of thought counteracting all their deeds?
>>
>>722349118
What about people who prefer the andro look?
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 429x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 429x326px
>>722345358
>>
>>722349017
It was renamed to gender dysphoria because it was classified as not being a disorder.
>>
>>722349298
Than it's their fault.
>>
>>722349331
It is though.
>>
>>722348851
Gender dysphoria is a M E N T A L D I S O R D E R
>>
>>722349245
I apologise for my incorrect labelling.
>>
>>722349118
Sure you look like a guy but what if everyone called you a she anyway? I agree the crazy terms are just that but people who want to be called he or she, you could at least put in the effort if you bother talking to them
>>
File: 1393672809015.jpg (776KB, 485x4823px) Image search: [Google]
1393672809015.jpg
776KB, 485x4823px
>>722349296

? every brilliant mind throughout history was antisemitic, jews have been kicked out of every society they've been a part of

>>722349216
what would they do to me when i can literally become muslim and join in when they start whipping the shit out of you
>>
>>722349298
You see where people are getting pissed right? If you can't distinguish a look for yourself then don't get pissed when people don't know what the fuck you are. You people make such a big deal out of tiny problems.
>>
>>722348857
I agree. It's a fucking mental health issue, not something to be celebrated. I don't a single flying fuck what a person does to their own body, that's none of my business and I wont call you out on it. But, just because you stuffed silicone in your chest and mutilated your penis does not make you a woman, you're a dude with a mutilated penis and breast implants. Screaming at me that you're a woman does not make it a fact when the fact is you're a guy with a mental health issue that is being validated by other people with the same issue.
>>
>>722349370
Not according to the vast majority of main psychiatric bodies. What makes you think it is?
>>
>>722349455
If a guy identifies as a girl and does not shave his neck-beard it is 100% their fault.
>>
>how do you intend to live the rest of your life if you are that hostile about such a basic mistake?

Great point. They should just kill themselves
>>
>>722348789
>Guys
I am so fucking triggered.
>>
>>722349519
And the vast majority of psychiatric bodies thought it was a disorder in the past, your point?
>>
>>722349476

so why is my son sucking dick and my princess getting fucked by 30 africans?
>>
>>722349488
What if they they weren't pissed? I'm simply asking that if an andro person was like "hey could you say she?"
Would you?
>>
>>722349510
In Victoria era England. People would pay money to go to insane asylums to laugh at the mentally ill. Tumblr has provided us quality comedy for free, at home.
>>
http://www.supercook.com/#/recipes
>>
>>722349711
Well I wouldn't cause I got a lisp and can't pronounce the letter S so they'd get pissed at me cause i'd keep calling them He xD
>>
I identify as a deity gender. I can be addressed directly as "My God", 3rd person as "God", and spoken about with the preamble "let us pray", or "I pray".
Don't forget to end your sentences with "amen" instead of a period.
>>
>>722349640
That they revised it upon further study and research so that the past views are now seen as incorrect much like the labelling of Pluto as a planet and thinking that the Earth is flat.
>>
>>722349526
Yeah but what if he said hey call me she please? Would you be decent back?
>>
>>722343249
transexualism is to women what black face and minstrel shows are to black people

I hate trannies and I think they should be fixed
>>
>>722346521
Healthy young child goes to 4chan, gets pumped with massive shot of many memes, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!
>>
>>722349798
They are thinking about it MORALLY cause they grew up thinking it's okay rather than scientifically.

Scientifically think about it, they are mentally ill.
They think they are a different sex WHY? It's a mental disorder plane and simple.
>>
>>722343249
These people are stupid as fuck. They shouldn't be allowed to continue their education until they grow up and start acting like adults. That or be sent back to kindergarten. Are they teaching kindergarten kids these made up pronouns yet? I fucking hope not.
>>
File: 1378466412329.jpg (172KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
1378466412329.jpg
172KB, 482x600px
>>722349667

CNN and policies funded by jews. Social agendas that convinces you you have to have sexual contact with niggers, the destruction of the family unit, the destruction of morals, immigration policies, destruction of the middle class, hunting down any whites who avoided black mixing and injecting them with gay agenda
>>
>>722349798
Well Earth being flat and Pluto being a planet is about the PHYSICAL state of something, what you identify as is all in the mind.
>>
>>722349798
Not my fault people are idiots, Anti-vax is becoming more and more popular and we know how stupid that is.
>>
>>722349752
You're right about that. I'm just glad that so far Tumblr seems to be the only main stream place where these crazies seem to get much support. And it's fucking hilarious to tell them the truth and sit back to enjoy the show.
>>
>>722349978

so how do we kick them out in a global world?
>>
>>722349798
Pluto not being a planet is still heavily debated (I personally think only five things in our solar system count as a planet)
>>
>>722349939
Are you saying that you think think that scientists put their own opinions before any methodological evidence?
>>
>>722343249
Dude, I'm a professor too.

If I had as many faggots in my courses as you do, I'd fucking quit.

Advantage; I work in STEM, fewer edgelord faggots in my fields. God damn these gender trinary pieces of shit, they're mentally ill and don't even belong in an academic institution.

Thus far I've avoided getting fired, but we'll see how long that lasts.

I'm just waiting for the day I can be the member of a faculty who signs an endorsement for a 'white men' student union or something. Fucking liberal HR fat angry dykes would probably throw a tantrum.
>>
>>722349711
Then it would be fine in MY situation. But I can't speak for that other guy you've been arguing with for the past 40 minutes. Or OP who goes off a list of names. Honestly man if people were this tame none of this would be a problem. Unfortunately all the trigger happy special snowflakes are extremely vocal and outnumber sensible people.
>>
>>722345795
it's not about money, it's about power

right now money is a means to power
>>
>>722349983
The brain and psychology are both very physical.
>>
>>722348066
It's more made up liberal bullshit.
>>
>>722350088
Uh, yeah (Funnily enough right after reading this the song I was listening to said "Uh, Right.")

This has happened before and will continue to happen, people are idiots sometimes just look at anti-vax, they grow up thinking Transgenderism is normal BUT JUST THINK ABOUT IT It is a mental disorder, it literally is think about it what else would it be?
>>
>>722350084
Bad example then, my fault.
>>
>>722343249
>>Stop Killing Us
>No
>>
>>722343249
>am a college professor and it has actually gotten to the point where, on average, 1/6th of my students are transgender or gender fluid.
you lieing mother fucker

do you teach gender studies? thats the only way this is true
>>
>>722345000
Nice trips

Yes, there are atleast 5 in my uni. Small town too, pretty garbo.
>>
>>722347407
>There's a reason people who think Trump is a total asshat voted for him.
Yeah, and that reason is because Hilary is even worse. No one actually thinks Trump will be a good president except hillbillies and edgy kids on /pol/, Trump is just the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>722346138
well when you look like a hideous hon people are going to think you're a pervert fetishist man

which is what you are
sir
>>
File: 1378466992100.jpg (1MB, 1877x1782px) Image search: [Google]
1378466992100.jpg
1MB, 1877x1782px
>>722350076

what global world half the jews are in america half of them are in israel, nuke israel, shake them out of the banking system and out of politics in america, its over, they have to spend 300 years reconstructing
>>
>>722343249
>transgender or gender fluid
so u have 1 trans and lots of fags, who think they r fluid? Just mock them
>>
>>722350117
Idk if I believe you but why'd you choose stem? Personally I want to get into the field of Biochemistry.
>>
>>722350226
Well I'm not really willing to put my thought experiments before the conclusions of thousands of scientists. From what I have read their reasoning is that a "disorder" notes a mental state that is harmful to the individual which this is not.
>>
>>722350397

ya glass fucking isreal....oopsie daisy, cmon this aint the 50s no more.
>>
File: IMG_8216.jpg (52KB, 400x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8216.jpg
52KB, 400x603px
>>722350076
Give them the high ground!
>>
>>722349476
1. bc their religion is both an ethnicity and religion, making it inherently exclusionary and supremacist. converts are held to stricter standards than native jews.
2. they made it so that the jewishness only continues in the maternal line. this is based on a biased interpretation of biblical text, and thus promises that jewish women can marry a rich protestant, and their jewish kids will inherit wealth. in a patriarchal society this would be unlikely that a jewish man would marry a rich lady and inherit wealth in that regard.
3. their religion is based on the premises of them being superior to non-jews, because they are the chosen. if cool jews grow up with this mental. this is what entitles them to ripping off people.

however, bernie sanders was cool.
>>
>>722343901
I hate identity politics as much as the next guy, but I can help but dwell on the level of naivety of this comment.
>>
>>722350480
It is though, and plenty of mental disorders aren't exactly harmful.

Biologically a animal that mind is messed up in a way that makes them feel like the other sex would cause huge issues.
>>
>>722350338
Gee thats smart, pick this guy because that other guy said some things that made me a little scared!

We had other options. No one does their fucking research anymore even though you have resources literally at the tip of your finger.
>>
>>722346957
how would you stick a male pectoral in a mammogram machine?
>>
>>722350681
Flat-chested chicks do it all the time.
>>
File: 1403757906455.jpg (128KB, 529x640px) Image search: [Google]
1403757906455.jpg
128KB, 529x640px
>>722350526
>ya glass fucking isreal....oopsie daisy, cmon this aint the 50s no more.

You provided counter with no solution, so that means that I accept there is no solution

There is a solution you fucking faggot, Islam

Turn Islam up to 10, flood america with islam the way it is in europe, wow, suddenly jew has nowhere to hide

>>722350585
on point
>>
>>722350612
But many huge groups of scientists have come to the conclusion that it is not a disorder.
>>
>>722346602
How do you give a man a pap-smear? I call bullshit.
>>
>>722350756

so the pagans that turned Roman have no methods of warfare? Hmm, your so pathetic that you call the Muslims!
>>
>>722350338
Thank you for taking the time to rephrase exactly what I said. I hope you get a pat on the head for it before recess.
>>
>>722349798
Check your facts next time you decide to spout off at the mouth about some shit you don't understand. Pluto has been reclassified as a planet once again. #terrestrialbodydysphoria
>>
>>722346957
You do realize a pap-smear involve sticking something up a vagina right?
>>
File: sjw_whining.jpg (391KB, 1273x1313px) Image search: [Google]
sjw_whining.jpg
391KB, 1273x1313px
>>
>>722350812
So? In the past many groups of scientists came to the conclusion that it is a disorder.

The problem is they are mixing the morals they've learned with science (Plus imagine how mad SJWs would get if they made it a disorder again).
>>
>>722350899
No need to get so angry; it was a simple mistake and I did apologise.
>>
>>722350899
Fuck yeeeaaah dude I forgot about that, my nigga pluto be kickin it with mars an shit
>>
>>722350822
>>722346602
>discrimination based on SEXUAL ORIENTATION
>gender specific test

okay unemployed /pol/tard

back to your cage
>>
>>722351037
Never thought about it that way, god I hope that happens.
>>
>>722350970
Why do you keep referring to past, outdated labelling?
>>
File: 1393991614339.jpg (37KB, 450x362px) Image search: [Google]
1393991614339.jpg
37KB, 450x362px
>>722350861
>so the pagans that turned Roman have no methods of warfare? Hmm, your so pathetic that you call the Muslims!

yup "pathetic" keyword used by homosexuals, you were intentionally playing dumb and biding your time to see how much i was going to say, then when you "build trust with me" slide the dagger between my spine, combo of woman tactic and homosexual language

i'm like jack and rose in the titanic, standing on the front of the ship, waiting for the waves of islam to wash me clean, all the fags, dykes, feminists, jews, all of the fucking garbage we've had to deal with will be out on the curb like last months christmas tree
>>
>>722343249
I've had profs refer to everyone by their last name and use the pronoun "they." Dont solve the problem in this case. Avoid it outright.
>>
>>722348124
As an exercise I would urge any anon to try and find a synonym for 'non-Muslim' that isn't derogatory or isn't literally translated as "one at war with Islam." Pro-tip: you can't, their very language ensures there isn't a way for them to communicate respectfully with the non-Muslim.
>>
>>722351176
Cause they're right? Marijawnna used to be lega, alchohal was banned in the past.

People are idiots sometimes and mix morals and science and are sometimes scared.

This is a rare case of all three
>>
>>722350907
he was talking about the mammogram you fucking mongoloid. Where did he mention the pap smear? Nowhere? Right.
>>
>>722350756
But what if Jews convert to Islam?

The jig is up Mohammed. Back to your sand box! And stop building rockets or we'll send a predator after your sandy ass!
>>
>>722347288
Then why did he list mammograms if that wasn't what he was getting at you fucking retard?
>>
File: C5i7pox.jpg (52KB, 605x750px) Image search: [Google]
C5i7pox.jpg
52KB, 605x750px
>>722351346

youre not sending anything against anybody youre a jewish homosexual minion you call no shots youre just along for the ride
>>
>>722345687
>>722345980

Social justice probably isn't prevalent in his mother's basement. I also wouldn't consider that a field of employment.
>>
>>722351236
Valentines Day is tomorrow, where are you taking your goat out?
>>
>>722351273
The fifth edition of the "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders" compiles three years of research (which in order to be valid enough for publishing has to be free of morality and opinion) from specialist, leading scientists; how does your unsourced opinion supersede this?
>>
>>722350123
That's all I ask really. The ones who get upset deserve to be mocked. They ruin it for the rest of em
>>
File: 1477947187635.png (76KB, 932x396px) Image search: [Google]
1477947187635.png
76KB, 932x396px
>>722349898
>>
File: 1420667884854.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1420667884854.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>>722351528

Im taking your mom out behind that storage shed you have by your garage
>>
>>722351538
I mentioned 3 reasons that it happened the way it did dude, read my comment for real.
>>
>>722351649
I did but you didn't cite any evidence for these being the cause of changing the classification of gender dysphoria.
>>
File: 1486937759776.jpg (108KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1486937759776.jpg
108KB, 466x700px
>>722351236

One thing I know for sure is, Muslims are the enemy, Jews are, Chinese are, portion of ourselves are. The whole world against us! Music and Clothing will help. idk man. Im in favor of super computer analysis, creating an objective guidance of life based on the totality of our human knowledge. Then again, life itself is where you find ''real unique knowledge.'' IDK man...lets nuke this shit.....but first, let me torture everyone with antibiotic murder for 20 years.
>>
>>722351430
How do you know I don't sit on the supreme council of the Jews!

We know where you are. We traced your IP address. Mossad agents are on their way as I type. They'll black bag you and take you to a homosexual reeducation center. Where you'll be fed a diet of black seed.
Meanwhile I think I'll find a nice shiska girl to impregnate!
>>
>>722351326
Fucking read the post dipshit
>>
>>722351382
Little late there fuckboy, there are anal pap smears but what I was implying is you can't get a vaginal pap if you don't have a vagina which is what I was going about considering the op's post. So eat a dick or something I don't know.
>>
>>722351812
Look at their '"research" anyone who looks at it scientifically rather than with morals can tell it's complete bullshit, it's like if you asked me to explain why stabbing yourself with a knife is bad for you.
>>
File: trannyendgame2.webm (2MB, 428x316px) Image search: [Google]
trannyendgame2.webm
2MB, 428x316px
>>722351037
I dunno about that. I worked at a fortune 500 a couple years ago where this tranny would come in wearing a dress, made you call him "Lisa", they accommodated him by letting him use the womens bathroom (the indian / paki women threw a SHITFIT) and HR complied.

It was mostly the foreigns that refused to play his game of lets pretend, to the extent that a bunch of them called him he/him/etc in meetings.

Shortly thereafter HR required a sensitivity course for all employees, and made it clear that under no circumstances that referring to any tranny employee as their unpreferred gender would result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination. Rumor is that the tranny filed suit, but HR flatly denied that was the case. So everyone has to play along with the headcases mental illness or they're fired. Next we'll have to give the voices in schizophrenics heads voting rights and tell them that they're real, valid people.

And now in NY you can be fined for not using their preferred method of address.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/?utm_term=.4baf02a9f1d2

welcome to the future. I don't even think that batshit insane asshole in the whitehouse can turn this one around.
>>
I propose the use of the word twat to cover all future other genders.....
>>
File: 1486691782025.png (114KB, 488x693px) Image search: [Google]
1486691782025.png
114KB, 488x693px
>>722343249
>>
>>722351632
But shes not a 9 year old virgin, you infidel.
>>
>>722351326
Listen, if I've got to do all the work for you I'm going to rub your nose in it like a fucking animal. Now go back and read the fucking thread like a good boy.
>>
File: 1422227668898.jpg (51KB, 557x308px) Image search: [Google]
1422227668898.jpg
51KB, 557x308px
>>722351830
>One thing I know for sure is, Muslims are the enemy

good, you picked your side, the destruction of this timeline, it will be up to humans to get rid of you, homosexuals, jews, europeans and feminists

We have our work cut out for us but dont you worry we will win

>>722351935
>How do you know I don't sit on the supreme council of the Jews!

because youre a retarded fag i can tell you have sexual interest in men. Jews normally have too much hatred in their heart to have interest in anything

I can tell by the tactics youve used, as i said, using, i dont even remember what it was, you used homosexual language. "pathetic" was it? "hypocritical" after using female tactic, playing dumb and then sticking me with a knife

I can tell from your speech pattern what you are

I'm not making a "guess" ive literally talked to hundreds of thousands of people.

>>722352156
She's going to feel like one when im done with her
>>
>>722352081
I am so confused by this video. I don't know what feel.
>>
>>722352189
>She's going to feel like one when im done with her
What
>>
>>722350614
What do mean "we had other options"? The US has a two-party system, so it's virtually impossible for third parties to win. It's either Hillary or Trump or throwing your vote away, so you might as well pick the one that sucks less.
>>
>>722352053
People did look at it scientifically though; that's what peer-reviewed publishing is. Before a paper gets published it is meticulously scrutinised by a body of scientists that were independent of the research process.
>>
>>722352369
Even George Washington thought Parties were a terrible idea.
>>
>>722352399
I know, it just goes to show how messed up it is, how morals and people being scared to lose their jobs can mess up science so much.
>>
>>722343249
Any chance you're the fag with that pretentious youtube channel?
Anyway Stop being a child about this.
Or go kill trans people. At least commit if you wanna be a dick about it.
>>
>>722352560
The people reviewing papers to be published do so without looking at the moral implications; they are there to look at the method and faults with the research in order to see if the findings were valid. Those people do not lose their jobs if a paper isn't published.
>>
>>722343523
> Jordan B. Peterson

Pretty sure he is literally autistic. Should get that checked out anyways. Did you check out any of his lectures? He is the cancer of academia.
>>
>>722352189

im saying everyone is the enemy. You think you can trust anyone in 2017? fool! we will win, you will not
>>
File: pat-clownhair.jpg (438KB, 1280x1368px) Image search: [Google]
pat-clownhair.jpg
438KB, 1280x1368px
>>722352284
It's a video of your tranny genderfluid video. It would be what passes for porn if the feminists didn't eventually outlaw porn. Or perhaps it'll be like this, and instead of a cumshot it has a bunch of fat femidykes in blue green and red hair that applaud them for their "courage".
>>
>>722352769
I mean that no one dares to make it a disorder again cause they don't wanna lose their jobs.

And that just goes to show how morals have messed that up so much, why the hell wouldn't it be a mental disorder? Seriously not a single good argument why it shouldn't be and millions as to why it should be (Also, notice the similaries with GID and MultiPersonalityDisorder).
>>
>>722349798
>he thinks psychiatry is a real science
>>
File: (you).png (748KB, 793x596px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
748KB, 793x596px
>>722349978
>CNN
Which is regarded as gospel, world-wide, especially these days! The horror!
>policies funded by jews
For example..
>Social agendas that convinces you you have to have sexual contact with niggers
Only 3.6% of black males engage in interracial reproduction, and this includes every race, not just black x white. Three point six. Certainly seems like them Jewish agendas is a workin', Amus!
>the destruction of the family unit
If you're specifically referring to divorce rate nearing 50% in the western world, this is largely attributed to the rise of social media making finding more suitable partners much easier. Of course when you have Tinder and a dozen other dating apps showing you all the hot chicks in your area, you're gunna roll over one day and think, "Lord, she got fat" and dip. Not to mention catching your spouse cheating is easier than ever because everyone leaves their god damn phones full of sexts lying around unguarded. Cheating hasn't changed, on that note, it's just gotten more obvious and easier to find willing partners.
>the destruction of morals
Yeah like slowly abolishing the death penalty and reducing crime rates/incarceration drastically by decriminalizing things like alcohol and marijuana. The horror.
>immigration policies
Cheap fucking labor, you idiot. Companies lobby the hell out of politicians because hiring Pepito or Muhammad means having to put up with bitchy, unionized white workers. Take for example all the kids in OP's class. You want to hire those fucks? They're probably going to get OP fired because he misgenders one of them. Think they won't do that to their boss? Most don't to work menial jobs anyway, everyone in our god damn generation thinks they're too good for grit work and are convinced they're going to "change the world for the better." You can't do that operating a taxi.
>Destruction of the middle class
Jewish conspiracy to make sure there is nobody left to spend money. lol.
>>
>>722352954
err future, not video. my bad.
>>
>>722345358
I've drank milk for fucking years....

Fuck that stupid shit.
I just realized.
Milk tastes like stupid shit anyway.
Fuck cereal, fuck cookies and milk, fuck fucking fuckers into my fucking fucked money.

From this point on, I'm not drinking any more god damn milk. Tastes like liquid fat, and I have plenty of other ways to make myself a fat fuck which are less or equally dangerous.

Who's with me?

>>722345537
You sound sort of like ADoseOfBuckley.
I approve, as if you needed my approval.
>>
>>722352189
You don't even know your getting trolled do you.

By like four different people.
>>
>>722349978

>>722352999
>hunting down any whites who avoided black mixing and injecting them with gay agenda

I'm not even sure why I'm continuing my post to address this.

Everyone in this thread, raise your hand if you were injected with the gay because you refused to race mix!

I know I sure was!
>>
>>722352284
That's called heterosexual sex kids!
>>
>>722352957
The definition was revised in 2003; six years before anything against LGBT individuals could be constituted as a "hate crime". No one would have lost their job if they didn't publish this paper. You keep saying "why wouldn't it be a mental disorder" when they found no evidence for it to be one.

What are the similarities between gender dysphoria and what I assume you mean is dissociative identity disorder (DID)?
>>
File: IwxmRfS - Imgur.jpg (193KB, 580x960px) Image search: [Google]
IwxmRfS - Imgur.jpg
193KB, 580x960px
>>722352936
?? you think this is a joke, everybody is the enemy, i dont know who is a homosexual, a hillary voter, a feminist, all i do is live by myself, eat healthy, lift weights, study, i dont associate with any people. Everybody is the enemy in 2017. everybody is fucked

I dont know whose been convinced of which jewish poison

>>722352999
>CNN
>Which is regarded as gospel, world-wide, especially these days! The horror!

im not even interested in your homosexual antics. youre playing with a very real, deadly game, and laughing about it

>>722353030
i grew up drinking milk, now ill only get it if im fucking around, normally will avoid it

>>722353032
>You don't even know your getting trolled do you.

me skipping 90% of his content, calling him a fag, is me getting trolled, yeah, retard, i'm "getting trolled" because i automatically know the best way to deal with you, and already incorporate it in my speech and approach in dealing with you

I've already anticipated in my regular speech that youre going to lose your argument and claim you were "trolling," and I've already incorporated in my speech taking you seriously and presenting myself in an effective manner

What are you going to do fag, learn to become me? never going to happen
>>
>>722345358
Didn't know Gru was in town, wheres all those annoying little yellow fellers?
>>
File: pat-samantha.jpg (873KB, 1229x1286px) Image search: [Google]
pat-samantha.jpg
873KB, 1229x1286px
>>
>>722353278
I already made it clear I meant that they wouldn't turn it back into a mental disorder (which is what they should do) cause they are scared of getting fired, fully read my previous statements.

The similaries should be obvious but i'll explain, they both think they are things they aren't, now DID is worse but GID should also be considered a mental disorder cause they are both bad for the person and their minds are both messed up
>>
>>722346125
Literally everything in that pic has been debunked. We Germans have always been pretty good at documenting things and keeping them organized.
You gotta be a shitlord if you believe this shit without ever even checking a single primary source.

In case you still manage to read more then two paragraphs:
http://www.nizkor.org/
>>
File: 1392140492984.png (271KB, 1015x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1392140492984.png
271KB, 1015x1136px
>>722353521
You can do whatever you want to do, switch rails, talk about topics nobody knows about so they cant respond to you, play your games fruit, you seem like you're out of your box. You've used homosexual language, youve used female tactics, you have to figure out which box you fit in and stick to it

>>722353671
>Literally everything in that pic has been debunked.

im not interested, youve identified youre against the human race, youre going to link arms with jews, gays, niggers, females and kick open the doors of humans and drag us out and beat us

even if anything in that pic was "disproven," you wont be the one to do it, you will simply claim that because you said its disproven that means it has been. I know how retards such as yourself pretend to create conversations

>In case you still manage to read more then two paragraphs:
>http://www.nizkor.org/

what is this i dont go to a single website offered to me on 4chan

ever tried uploading to a jpeg, you know, the format this website uses. or are you going to be a weekender forever.

Let me know how you explained away homosexuality, this transgender issue, black mixing, the destruction of the white family unit, the elimination of the white race, all by telling me something i uploaded is "disproven"
>>
>>722353654
I have read your previous statements but everything you're saying seems to be built purely on your own speculation. I have seen no evidence for it being a disorder and you haven't provided me with any when I have pointed you to the DSM-5, a heavily peer-reviewed and well-reputed source, which clearly states that it is not one.

I don't think the similarities are obvious at all; gender dysphoria is about the perception of oneself when DID often manifests in conflicting and harmful personalities. There is no evidence to suggest that gender dysphoria of itself is harmful.
>>
>>722352081
thats buck angel with her brother isn't it?
>>
>>722354057
JUST LOOK AT THEIR POINTS, I have already explained it.

They think they are something they aren't, you think it would be good for animals to think they are the wrong gender? it would cause extreme issues and would more likely than not have other issues when it comes to mental stuff.
>>
>>722354200
Whose points? You haven't given me a single reference.

"It would cause extreme issues and would more likely than not have other issues" - like what?
>>
>>722348449
/bread
>>
>>722345000
None in Orlando
>>
>>722354364
A animal would have issues mating, would try to do things their body would not be built to do (Hunting if female and gathering if male).

And having mental issues like this might cause other issues (Tbh this second thing is more of a guess than anything)
>>
>>722343249
Im a college student at Manchester, small SUPER FUCKING LIBERAL arts college in rural Indiana, I have to transfer. Im literally a moderate but because i think "America First" is a good thing for any poor american and don't agree with globalism I have been harassed and chased away from talking to anyone. They fucking shuned me man. Fucking bastards. Im transferring next year, getting the fuck out of this liberal hell hole.
>>
File: 1378468838905.jpg (423KB, 1212x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1378468838905.jpg
423KB, 1212x1445px
>>
File: 1378468184112.jpg (51KB, 534x156px) Image search: [Google]
1378468184112.jpg
51KB, 534x156px
>>
File: 1384515807607.jpg (38KB, 496x263px) Image search: [Google]
1384515807607.jpg
38KB, 496x263px
>>
File: Just let go.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Just let go.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>722353419
>im not even interested in your homosexual antics. youre playing with a very real, deadly game, and laughing about it

Ignores the rest of the post because dealing with reality is difficult.

You win this round, potentially paranoid-schizophrenic /b/ poster!
>>
File: 1400300da1b99e60.jpg (20KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1400300da1b99e60.jpg
20KB, 500x391px
>>722353032

I really shouldn't encourage teasing an obviously mentally ill person, but it is pretty entertaining.
>>
>>722354595
We're not talking about animals; we're talking about humans (a side note: female lions are the hunters, same with hyenas).

You see you're putting guesses before the well-thought findings of hundreds of scientists that took many years of intense research. Speculation doesn't come before scientific conclusions, my friend.
>>
>>722354595
Also what are "issues with mating"?
>>
>>722352999
what this guy said.

> /b/ full of /b/ tards as always. some idiot tries to be serious shit for some reason.

this is not the place to talk about reality bro
>>
>>722355072
Humans ARE Animals, were you taught biology? or Evolution? Human Males were the hunters too.

>>722355168
An Animal that acts feminine despite being male will have issues, a female that acts masculine will have issues getting a mate too.
>>
File: (you).jpg (87KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
87KB, 960x960px
>>722353419
>me skipping 90% of his content
>I've already anticipated in my regular speech that youre going to lose your argument

It's pretty fucking easy to win an argument with someone when you skip 90% of what they're saying to you and go LA LA LA LA I WIN LOL SEE I KNEW I WOULD
>>
File: 1456624718068.jpg (182KB, 566x901px) Image search: [Google]
1456624718068.jpg
182KB, 566x901px
>>722355375

I honestly think the poor guy may have paranoid-schizophrenia.

>Literally everyone is out to get me, I avoid human interaction at all costs, I don't leave my house

Uhhh yeah. Healthy af brah
>>
>>722354893
>Ignores the rest of the post because dealing with reality is difficult.
i stop reading when youve identified what you are through your chosen form of verbal abuse

Let me go prove me right since you're going to do "didnt answer question" modified harass

? there's 3-4 people i linked, so for me to de-legitimize your "didnt answer question" harass, i have to assume youre every one of them

one retard lost his shit so he's telling me how im "trolled," one homo is doing a happy dance tap dancing around the phrase CNN, and the other one i responded to in full

I'm guessing youre happydance homo

Let's go

something about blacks, I'm not even going to read your shit when it ends with
"agendas a workin', Amus!"

You want to be on the television show Glee or you want to talk

Go for it tell me how youre going to single handedly cover for all of the damage the jews have done in taking down Western society

>>722355041
some piggybacking homo bullshit about how youre an internet doctor and im a sick patient

>>722355375
piggybacking, I'm supposed to assume there's 2 people here on 4chan who enjoy somebody talking like they're on a musical

What i did read is that fuckin homo calling me an idiot, im top percentile IQ,

I've done the ground work to disassemble your "didnt answer question" modified harass

>>722355593
>It's pretty fucking easy to win an argument with someone

generic harassment jpeg, green text wizardry, nothing in the actual body of the comment, generic abuse, taunting abuse "won an argument"

Go for it, you liberals, or fags and dykes, whatever sticker youre flying under, present your ideas this way

GAY AGENDA

BLACK MIXING

FEMINISM
- text

No faggot shit, no pretending this is a musical, post your comment and allow me a chance to respond to it, dont block out a heterosexual male from talking to you and pretend you "won an argument" you fucking fags
>>
>>722355576
I have a 1st class honours degree in biology so yes I have been taught it. Humans are on a completely different level than all other species; our societies are far more complex, our environments far less organic. Male humans no longer need to be the "hunter" as females are equally as capable at going to the supermarket to buy food. You brought up animals as a comparison to humans which means we began to separate them in our language here.

>An Animal that acts feminine despite being male will have issues, a female that acts masculine will have issues getting a mate too.
What's your point here?
>>
File: 1405779433817.jpg (80KB, 490x273px) Image search: [Google]
1405779433817.jpg
80KB, 490x273px
>>722355752

thats a very dangerous thing to do young fag, piggybacking each other as much as possible with your self assigned internet med school, telling me i have "problems," remember young fag, youre attempting to evade my well develop senses of knowing when youre full of air

You know the format you have to use when you wish to present your ideas, go for it

So far youve hidden your "facts" under pretending youre in a musical, peppering it with verbal abuse so you know i wont read it, then piggybacking each other with your self assigned internet med school

I know you're going to duck out when you notice I haven't been scared away so I'm going to start spamming it now

kill yourself fucking faggot.

You shouldnt leave this thread without being told what you needed to hear
>>
>that 1 paranoid guy that thinks everybody is against em
dats fucked up.
>>
File: EU5CWXa.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EU5CWXa.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>722356079
>that 1 paranoid guy that thinks everybody is against em
>dats fucked up

you had "good intentions" pretending to be an internet doctor and assigning me "problems" and then swarming me, thinking that multiple copies of the same fag should add weight to your abuse

Nobody in the real world actually enjoys when your faggot mouth verbally abuses me to try to sexually frustrate me that only happens in your world. In real life you'd be knocked out in 2 seconds
>>
>>722356010
Our whole minds and bodies are for survival In wild so yeah I brought it up, has 100% to do with everything.

Also our "societies" aren't exactly complex, we are relatively just as smart as animals thing is though we just books n stuff so we can remember things that other people figured out
>>
>>722356334
that was literally my first post itt.
lol
>>
File: 1423085226331.jpg (61KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
1423085226331.jpg
61KB, 480x353px
>>722356395

Do whatever faggot bullshit youre going to do the other ones ducked out when they saw their homosexual majicks arent going to work on me
>>
>>722356353
Have you ever tried to fully comprehend the Dow Jones (one of MANY facets to our bows) and seen anything anywhere near as complex in non-human societies?

We no longer survive "in the wild" so how does it have "100% to do with everything"?
>>
>>722350756
Didn't the Muslims live in peace with Jews for hundreds of years until Christians took over?
>>
>>722356485
but ur the only faggot other than op i see here. hm
>>
>>722356617
Yes. The first sura of the Qur'an explicitly talks about living peacefully alongside Jews and Christians.
>>
Come to /pol/ you will be welcomed
>>
File: gpTMZm0.jpg (53KB, 749x664px) Image search: [Google]
gpTMZm0.jpg
53KB, 749x664px
>>722356664

Calling me a faggot, and pretending youre in a musical at the same time, kill yourself dumb fag

>>722356826
The Jewish defense is calling everything pol, i went to it once, its not even a good board, i dont know why youre this afraid of it
>>
>>722356826
Who are you even welcoming to /pol/?
>>
>>722354047
>the elimination of the white race

Here i was thinking I existed. Well fuck.
>>
File: IzKc32u - Imgur.png (198KB, 304x562px) Image search: [Google]
IzKc32u - Imgur.png
198KB, 304x562px
>>722357019

Okay, playing retarded, female tactic, go on the street and present the fact that whites invented nearly everything and see how fast youre arrested for "hate crimes"
>>
File: Mrpopo.png (146KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Mrpopo.png
146KB, 350x263px
>>722356918
>kill yourself dumb fag
you first, you paranoid retard
>>
>>722355850
>i stop reading when youve identified what you are through your chosen form of verbal abuse

My original post has absolutely no verbal abuse in it.

You skipped it anyway and, surprise surprise, retorted with verbal abuse and called my entire post homosexual antics.

The grand majority of your replies to everyone in this thread is chock full of personal attacks, ad hominems, and various slurs, and you're ACTUALLY gunna sit there and tell everyone everything they say is irrelevant because theres "verbal abuse" in it?
>>
>>722357008
OP and the rest of the semi sane people, /b/ is a lost cause
>>
File: 1416473500716.jpg (1MB, 1671x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1416473500716.jpg
1MB, 1671x1575px
>>722357251

The thread's over now have to clean up the autists uploading harass jpeg and green text wizardry

Kill yourself dumb fag

>you first, you paranoid retard
factual and top percentile iq

paranoid about what go for it which aspect of your jew master you want me to expose, youre done though, youre down to harass jpeg and green text wizardry

>>722357397
>My original post has absolutely no verbal abuse in it.
>You skipped it anyway and

You elievered yourself in an effective manner? so far youve told me "what i did" and lied about your post being peppered with verbal abuse

Female tactic, a lot of female tactics used in this thread but most of you have dicks attached, what are you then trannies
>>
>>722355850
>I'm not even going to read your shit if verbal abuse

>piggybacking homo bullshit

>Go for it, you liberals, or fags and dykes

>No faggot shit, no pretending this is a musical

>pretend you "won an argument" you fucking fags

Literal definition of hypocrite.

10/10
>>
bumb
>>
File: Capture.png (6KB, 677x99px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6KB, 677x99px
>>722355850
>im top percentile IQ

can't spell.
can't grammar.
doesn't say what percentile (like 100 percentile? 99? 90?)
thinks me agreeing with some anon means it sure must that anon himself.

> literally anybody with a different opinion than me is stupid
> my momma always said i'm smart and specioul
>>
>>722343249
I love how that shit works.
We want tolerance and freedom of choice, but you will respect us regardless of your beliefs.
Fuck off you undecided pricks.
>>
>>722356042
>peppering it with verbal abuse so you know i wont read it

Good idea, looks like nobody has to read your posts ever again.
>>
>>722357407
So anyone who wasn't defending trangender stuff?
>>
File: really.png (726KB, 1364x1604px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
726KB, 1364x1604px
>>722356334
>verbally abuses me to try to sexually frustrate me

What in god's name is happening in this conversation
>>
>>722345514
>practically anything can be considered a hate crime.
>trans people jump on the power through victimhood bandwagon.
>"hate crime" goes through the roof.
>police refuse to prosecute all the bullshit accusations.

At least your police system is still being run by rational people.
>>
>>722357159
>Okay, playing retarded, female tactic

Oooh, you're a chick?
>>
File: l1au26D.jpg (79KB, 681x682px) Image search: [Google]
l1au26D.jpg
79KB, 681x682px
>>722357596
green text faggotry

>>722357649
>im top percentile IQ
>can't spell.

hold on queer youre trying to evade my well developed skill in figuring out the form of assault youre using, and knowing when somebody is full of air

Top percentile IQ, highest placement in college English eval of the class

I know theres at least one legitimate fucking homo in the mix, going to start spamming

Kill yourself you worthless fag

This is what happens when jews write your personality for you. You want to talk, but all that comes out is IQ / English harass

>>722357714
>Good idea, looks like nobody has to read your posts ever again

Nobody has to read my posts again, but I'm literally taking time out from drinking beer just to slam your face, that's how dedicated i am to kicking you out of 4chan and out of real life

>>722357884
Easily skippable harass jpeg / green text faggotry

Shoot yourself

>>722357921
police arent necessarily "against" tranny retards, they just know what is and isnt a danger to themselves and the public because they're from the real world. They deal with it daily

There's no need to thank police for this, because they are on the jewish hit list either way, the police of a country must be removed to destroy america. Black lives matter is a brand of jewish poison dedicated to eliminating police

>>722358016
>Oooh, you're a chick?

You went hard from a dude you fruit
>>
>>722348220
I see your idealogue brainwashing, and raise you a factual Islamic principal.
>>
>>722343249
Stop crying. It's just an annoying fad that will go away in another year or so. If you stop giving them attention, they'll stop making up genders. This is no different than hair dye, piercings, or parachute pants.

It's worse in high school. Girls do the stupid wolf pack shit, boys bragging about being on hrt, by which they mean stealing someone's birth control. It's incredibly funny. Just laugh and enjoy the ride.

>demi human pan sexual high school teacher
>>
>>722354047
>youre going to link arms with jews

no bro. jews are cancer. but by being too retarded to actually read up on primary sources and spewing well documented bullshit you're helping them with cementing their victim role.

people like you are why we can't have a discussion about how jewish teachings need to be addressed if we goys want to live a free live.

> inb4 you never actually had the mental capacity to click a link and see how your bullshit was proven to be wrong by literally all scholars who ever touched the topic.
>>
>>722358123
>Easily skippable harass jpeg / green text faggotry

Now we can't use pictures or green text or it doesn't count. Way to move the goalpost once again.

Damn, foiled again by the super cunning top percentile IQ.
>>
>>722354047
>what is this i dont go to a single website offered to me on 4chan

forgot to mention: just type it into your search engine and see what it is you mongoloid dysfunctional piece of human waste. i'm not gonna pre chew years of extensive research for you.
>>
File: blackh8787h87h.jpg (762KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
blackh8787h87h.jpg
762KB, 2048x1536px
>>722358486
>no bro. jews are cancer. but by being too retarded to actually read up on primary sources

im top percentile iq and not even interested in your "lure" of "primary sources"

I've done my job as a human being to expose the jew, nobody gives two shits about whatever it is youre doing

Toying with a male on 4chan?

>>722358565
>Now we can't use pictures or green text or it doesn't count. Way to move the goalpost once again.

I cut down on the amount of faggotry youre able to get away with, as policy, about 8 years ago
>>
>>722350123
it is a very small very vocal minority of dumb snowflakes, an echo chamber if you will. I'm including anyone who gets worked up over gender politics, into the snowflake category.

Most people who are actually Transgender simply want you to refer to them as male or female. All these other genders are people trying to get attention. If you actually have gender dysphoria it is not something you want to be making a mockery of.
>>
>>722350612
if you experience significant emotional stress from being transgender it is classified as gender dysphoria which is a mental disorder.
>>
File: dEfZSaS.png (211KB, 482x593px) Image search: [Google]
dEfZSaS.png
211KB, 482x593px
>>722358683
>forgot to mention: just type it into your search engine and see what it is you mongoloid

Pretending there's something i have to search because i'm top percentile IQ and green eyes, above 6 ft,

Why do retard faggots pretend to "have arguments" just as a delivery system for abuse lmao. You'll do anything for this dick

>>722358836
>if you experience significant emotional stress from being transgender

50% of trannies kill themselves? or at least try to do it

The packs of homosexuals coming after me is dying down ill be able to watch a show while i still have a buzz i wont have to deal with fucking homos on 4chan
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.