[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that your ex-girlfriend/love interest is getting

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 173938203493.jpg (11KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
173938203493.jpg
11KB, 300x169px
Daily reminder that your ex-girlfriend/love interest is getting the best fuck of her life on Feb 14th. Be ready!
>>
>>722334669
>she told me i was better than her current boyfriend
The manipulative bitch might even have been telling the truth, cause I don't see what she could possibly want from me
>>
>>722334669

> is getting the best fuck of her life on Feb 14th.

topkek, i know the guy, she isnt
>>
>>722334669
My ex was an ugly bitch who cheated on me. I pity whoever is fucking her.
>>
>On my way to becoming a billionaire
>as if I care who that hoe is fucking
>>
ITT denial about another man getting the girl you love happier than she has ever been with you.
>>
I've never had a girlfriend, or a love interest.
>>
>>722334669
jokes on you faggot, I have neither
>>
>>722335758
>>722335776
This guys
>>
>>722335563

What? Is he fucking you as well?
>>
>>722334669
>ex-girlfriend/love interest

Nice try. More luck for you next time, OP.
>>
>>722335758
This

and
>>722335563
This
>>
>>722338024
And that being said

I hope he is enjoying it because he is riding the crazy train.
>>
>>722334669
>Daily reminder that your love interest is getting the best fuck of her life on Feb 14th.

Joke's on you. She certainly isn't. She goes out with me and I am a virgin who is a one pump chump even while fapping.
>>
>implying i care about anyone but myself
>>
>>722334669
she may be getting the best fuck of her life.

Daily Reminder, sending a unsigned card saying i am i HIV positive on Feb 15 makes for some seriously lols.
>>
>>722334669
>ex-girlfriend/love interest
>not even the same thing
>dumped ex
>since not beta "new" love interest/gf is getting the treatment on 14th
>inb4 its all a dream
>inb4 lies

OP why you so edgy when people actually can leave shit behind? You gonna suck mad D tomorrow, right?
>>
>>722334669
>getting the best fuck of her life on Feb 14th

I guess we can together decide whether it's true or not on Feb 15th since I record her apartment :^)
>>
File: 18db8c7nwyqqvjpg.jpg (64KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
18db8c7nwyqqvjpg.jpg
64KB, 636x358px
>>722334669
All of my ex girlfriends are total blimps now. I think my breaking up with them depressed them to the point of over-eating. If they can get a good fuck -- even the best fuck of their lives -- on February 14th or any other day, more power to them. I was done with them when I said that I was done with them. What they do now doesn't really concern me.
>>
>>722334669
I know she aint and, even if she was, he can have her
>>
>>722334669
It might feel good at the moment but the herpes she got from him won't later lol

>muh shekles
>>
My ex is currently taking care of kids and step-kids with a husband who doesn't care about her at all and is cheating on her behind her back. All she has right now is raising those kids and her job.
>>
Jokes on you, she's locked up in my trunk as we speak
>>
File: 1460996915068.png (228KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1460996915068.png
228KB, 400x386px
touché
>>
>>722334669
Ehh, she probably is. What's your point?
>>
>one year gf left me for a guy
>says our releationship was a phase and she is still young and experimenting
>three weeks ago I saw her with him
>try to say hi and she blanks me
>try to talk on facebook and make the mistake of asking if she still has feelings for me
>tells me to leave her alone and calls me a dyke and blocks me

It hurts anons
>>
>>722334669
I fucking hate you
>>
>>722341837
She's 26, her husband is 43. She writes erotica in her spare time and still sends me some of what she writes, usually rape/bdsm/blackmail/incest stuff, and the occasional nude. She's got a crazy filthy mind and is clearly so desperately horny. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she ends up fucking a step-kid or one of their friends.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.