[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have come to terms. That the girl I have been with for 5 years

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1452.jpg (32KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1452.jpg
32KB, 500x440px
I have come to terms. That the girl I have been with for 5 years is not the type of chick I wanna be with anymore. I love her and I know she loves me. But it's eating me up inside. I wanna end it with her asap. But it's kinda hard do to the fact we live with each other and are bills are combined.
>>
What a dumb ass
>>
>>722330096
I'm in basically the same situation. But it's hard ending it after close to ten years.
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
Bump for interrest
>>
>>722330096
2 years in mine, /b/ro

My GF is a rape victim (got raped at nine, abusive family and all that shit)

Still doesn't want to tell her paternal relatives who love her or the police.

And I was hurt by some of this shit because I witnessed some of this shit she went through and how she is treated and it made mad and bitter.

I often took it out on her but I never mean to.

This bitch is not understanding of what this is doing to me at all. It is like she loves the faggots that hurt her more than me.

She wanted a break from me because of my outbursts when I was the only one there for her for two fucking years.

Recently now, we are on good terms again but idk bro.

My heart or my head isn't in this shit really anymore. Can't tell which.

My friend said to drop the bitch and I love her but this is too much shit for me.

The fucking feels, man.
>>
I've posted so many girls I know on those fb fap threads a long time ago. Sometimes someone would even recognize them but now I feel bad and regret doing it. How can I stop feeling bad about it
>>
>>722330096
I'm actually scared shitless of joining the military, but feel like I don't have any other alternative
>>
I'm afraid the major choices in my life have all been mistakes.

I spent my twenties traveling the world. Just got married last year to a woman that's totally compatible. But I can't find a fucking job, and my skills aren't worth anything. I'm running out of money. I've started going grey.
>>
I feel like a robot, I struggle with emotions so much it's exhausting trying to figure out how I'm supposed to feel. I kind of realize now I'll never get married because I'm like this, but I guess it's okay. I only really care about my academics and career.. I kind of don't want to meet someone who would potentially screw it all up. I like being alone, I like my quiet house, I like only seeing friends once in awhile. I finally feel content about living a quiet life.
>>
>>722330096
I had a few girlfriends.
They all broke up with me after 3 months or so.
I started to bald at the age of 16. Shaved my head to make it look better but it still sucks.
Still have some friends. but i often have the feeling that i am not smart enough, not handsome enough, not social enough, not funny enough, simply not good enough.
I am pretty skinny so atleast i am not fat.
>>
>>722334328
How old are you?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.