[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been here long enough to know I shouldn't post

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 18206676_1487015292.546.jpg (100KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
18206676_1487015292.546.jpg
100KB, 800x530px
I've been here long enough to know I shouldn't post this but I don't have much in the way of choice

I need to raise money to pay for the last bit of paperwork for my wife's visa, I lived in canada with her for 5 years but when we decided to move back down to the states we had some issues. The process has been long and expensive and has drained us completely.We've been apart almost 15 months and it's miserable. Anything helps a donation or a share on facebook or twitter will help me save my wife from canada's evil clutches.
>>
FULL

OF

SHIT
>>
NYPA faggot.
>>
>>722327301
Canada and the US have visa free travel though.
>>
>>722328658
You do need a passport to travel to and fro, not sure if that impacts your statement or not but for what it's worth
>>
>>722327301
Why the fuck would you move to the US?
>>
File: bork.jpg (33KB, 480x852px) Image search: [Google]
bork.jpg
33KB, 480x852px
My friend, if I were you, I'd try to go and be with her.

Shit is about to get really really bad here in the states.
>>
>>722329371
Looks like I also need to fix my picture.
>>
>>722327301

You're aware that inbreeding is illegal here right?
>>
>>722327301
nicole can do better not saying much better but a little
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.