[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I told the story of how I date raped a girl 4 years ago in college.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: CreamP7_1400085339.jpg (94KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CreamP7_1400085339.jpg
94KB, 600x800px
I told the story of how I date raped a girl 4 years ago in college. It turns out I very much enjoyed telling the story for the first time and hearing the reactions and I'd like to share it again if anyone is interested.
>>
Obviously
>>
Share op
>>
op deliver pls
>>
>>722320844

bring me the pasta
>>
go ahead OP. tell it again.
>>
File: A40_34.jpg (581KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
A40_34.jpg
581KB, 2048x1536px
Ok here ya go.
I met this girl while hanging out with some mutual friends at a Buffalo Wild Wings. She was cute... short and thin white girl with small tits but not a supermodel or anything. Freshman so about 18 or 19. We didn't even really talk much that night but I added her on Facebook later and said hi so we started talking a bit. It turns out she was really cool and we had a lot in common. We talked and flirted and eventually she started meeting me for lunch a few days a week at a little food place by my dorm. I really liked her but of course being a 20 year old male I really wanted to fuck her but I was taking it slow a bit. So one day I invited her to lunch and then a movie in my dorm after. I had made up my mind that we were gonna fuck so I made it really cold in there all day so when we finally sat on the sofa to watch I got us a blanket and we kind of cuddled under it together. I tried to be as smooth as I could, holding her hand, working my arm around her, etc. Toward the end of the movie I kissed her cheek and told her I was glad she came over and stuff. We started kissing for real and it was nice so naturally I started running my hand up her side and started going up under her bra. That's when she stopped kissing me and was like hey I'm sorry I like you but I just think it's too soon for that I really don't want to right now I'm sorry yada yada. So I stopped for a second but my dick was already throbbing and I just decided I didn't want to stop. I knew it wasn't the right thing to do but I figured if I just kept pushing it a bit she would go along with it. So I pushed my weight on her until she was laying down and started rubbing my hand on her back stomach and up under her bra again. She started squirming hard and using her hands to try to push mine out but I just held her pinned there and kept on. She said stuff like no, stop a few times but was mostly quiet after that and was just fighting against me as best she could. Cont??
>>
>>722321062
Obviously cont.
>>
File: 1579360996.jpg (156KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1579360996.jpg
156KB, 1024x768px
So at that point I awkwardly pull down my jeans and her yoga pants and panties until her hairy pussy is showing. I remember the feeling of my hard dick pushing against her warm hairy pussy and I started kind of grinding on top of it. I pushed her shirt and bra up until one of her tits was out and like licked and sucked it for a second but it was all really hard to coordinate with her moving and squirming plus I was just thinking I need to get this done before she decides to scream a loud woman scream or something. So I put some spit on my dick and pushed it into her pussy real slow. That's when she started crying and saying no again which got my adrenaline pumping and I almost just blew the load right there. It was weird though because I felt bad too... I mean we had been friends for a while and I did really like her. But I wasn't stopping now without cumming so I pushed maybe 6 or 7 times in and out real good while she cried uncontrollably. I remember I had my right hand on her waste holding it down and my left arm across her chest holding that part down. My face was pressed against her face and I could feel the wetness if her tears as they came down and head her struggling to get air. It was really surreal. So after pushing a few times I pulled out and let myself go on her stomach. I laid there for quite a while and said "sorry" then got up and went to the bathroom. I cleaned my dick and brought some toilet paper and wiped my cum off her stomach for her. She was still crying but got dressed. I just kind of looked at her not knowing how to feel and said "I'm sorry please don't tell anybody". She just said "whatever can I just go now" as if I was gonna attack her again or something. I let her go of course and we never talked to each other again. I waited for months to be arrested any day but it never happened. I've tried to keep up with her and I often wonder how it affected her but I really don't know.
>>
>>722321251
God I wish I was that alpha
>>
File: dkk416.jpg (226KB, 735x886px) Image search: [Google]
dkk416.jpg
226KB, 735x886px
My turn OP so I had a crush on this girl her dad was a cop, I really liked her invited her over to my home she was eating some chips and just looking at me I told her don`t be mad and started making out with her she went for it, anyway I took her hand and make her grab my dick when I started undressing her I just stook it inside went back and forth she said stop and I kept going told her do you really want me to stop ? she said why I are you doing this I told her because I really like you, kept going then came.
She was apparently a virgin never saw her again but met his brother he was fucking huge, he could had kicked my ass with only one punch he looked like a bouncer he just said you met my sister right ? I went your sister oh I think so then said I gotta go didn`t get invited to this party left as fast as I could.
She was my crush I sorta felt in love with her since then I have had girlfriends with the same name as her, last thing I found out she got murdered, been so many years but I still remember her face.
>>
>>722321251
> said "sorry"
A gentleman and a scholar.
>>
>>722321429
Wow, youre a real faggot. Reading this Story i only think about that in such a Situation i need to control myself to not scar the woman for life.
>>
moar stories?
>>
>>722320844
this is why hell exists
>>
OP is a muslim
>>
>>722321446
Could anybody follow this autistic faggotry?
>>
first off, you're a complete asshole who needs to be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Many women who survive rape do not report it, because of how traumatic and humiliating the experience was, they do not want to relive it. Many also fear retaliation from their attacker. So you got lucky with that one. But the fact that you can share something so sick and self indulgently sadistic is sad, pathetic, pitiful.

This does not paint you as some alpha male hero, but a corny ass loser that probably got stuck in the perpetual friend zone that you had to violently push yourself on an innocent girl and only for a few fucking seconds. So fucking pathetic. You could have just beat your meat you asshole.

You wonder how she's doing? You probably fucked up her fucking life, ass. She's probably been in and out of therapy ever since. Probably doesn't even trust men and has a hard time with her own intimacy.

No pussy gettin ass ugly motherfucker you son of a bitch you.

I hope whoever you wit next cheats on you so everyone can know what your little dick look like. Bitch ass.
>>
>>722322472
kill yourself ASAP
>>
>>722322472
Yes, please kill yourself, white knight faggot
>>
>>722322472
This. Interesting story but overall not cool.
>>
Unpopular opinion- most of the rape trauma we expect in the Western World is psychosomatic. Being raped is obviously traumatic, but so is being punched in the face repeatedly. Other cultures, and historically, view rape as a bad thing but not the worst thing that could happen to you by a lot.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.