[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Medical advancements and new robotic tech will let people

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1429021975025.png (351KB, 1086x920px) Image search: [Google]
1429021975025.png
351KB, 1086x920px
>Medical advancements and new robotic tech will let people reproduce with biomechanical entities en the following years
>Women are becoming obsolete
>Seeing this they try to push laws to ban robotic companions all around the world
>Women and queer also center their efforts in creating laws that are a menace to human reproduction
>Many companies are making tests to create the next step in space travel and terraformaciĆ³n
>Soon you'll be in a spaceship with your lovely and loyal biomech waifu while gays trans and niggers die in a manless earth.

how does this makes you feel?
>>
this day would be the day
also
>immortality
>>
File: kermit8.jpg (21KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
kermit8.jpg
21KB, 400x283px
>>722318750
feels bad that it probably won't happen in my lifetime. I just want my genetically engineered catgirl.
>>
>>722318750
Pretty good. If only it can happen sooner.
Any idea the progress so far?
>>
File: 1463993908111 (2).png (76KB, 425x458px) Image search: [Google]
1463993908111 (2).png
76KB, 425x458px
>>722318980
>read about medicine
>read about technology
>try to build a prototype while learning about programming and mechanics
>if they can't make it, you will
>also someone out there may be making their own space ship in the meantime.
>>
>>722318922
>>722318980
You can enhance your chances, but it will require sacrifices

In short:
>don't smoke
>don't be fat
>do not abuse alcohol
>exercise (in moderation - overdoing it may actually shorten your lifespan)
>google CRON diet (it's just a follow up of point 2, really)

stick to the above, and you'll live long enough to witness advent of the life extension therapies that will slingshot your lifespan into the future

(or don't and enjoy your life as it is now)
>>
>>722318922
>immortal mortals

bet it would be fun on earth when the most vapid, dull and pathetic losers will be immortal
i can't wait to watch these holograms '10 coolest ways to make a suicide'
>>
>>722319347
If I was that dedicated wouldn't I just be able to get a real girl of my own?
>>
>>722320265
You don't seem to understand.
>>
>>722320265
>get a real girl

what are you fucking gay?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.