[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /b/. I've been betrayed by somebody I considered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: diagnosis.png (178KB, 605x500px) Image search: [Google]
diagnosis.png
178KB, 605x500px
Hello, /b/. I've been betrayed by somebody I considered a friend.
These past few months, I've been helping out a beta male in my college class. Everybody would make fun of him so I tried to keep him company. Turns out he's an absolute cunt. After I helped him find some friends, I find out that he's been shit-talking me and now many people who I've been casually conversing with think that I'm a fucking monster. Apparently, he told all the girls that have friendzoned him that I bully him as a way to get them to pity him.
I won't be damaged much by this, but it really hurts me how people who you do so much for can turn out to be absolute cunts to you. I guess he's a loner beta for a reason...
>>
I hope you learned your lesson about trying to have friends.
>>
>>722314838
Wow, i thought people quit this shit in in middle/high school. You go to CC or a four-year uni?
>>
Yeah, keep that in mind when you meet people like that. They're alone because no one likes them, and no one likes them because they're assholes. Excise him from your life like a cancer, or publicly humiliate him and expose his bullshit.
>>
>>722314838
That's why it's useless having "friends"
>>
I was once in a very similar situation, should have done this
>>722316156
>Excise him from your life like a cancer, or publicly humiliate him and expose his bullshit.
>>
>>722314838
Just remember you're the one with the friends. One day he'll expose his true self like the coward he is to his "friends"
>>
>>722315972
I go to an technical college, I don't know how to say that correctly in English though

>>722315452
I still have friends, don't get me wrong. I am actually quite popular, it's just that I wanted to help this guy who was struggling socially.

>>722316156
>>722316377
Yup. I'll make sure to excise him from my life.

>>722316457
I'm sure he will.
>>
>>722317191
It's a trade school in English.
>>
>>722317298
Oh thanks
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.