[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I still can't understand why people are so upset with Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: masksthumb.png.jpg (241KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
masksthumb.png.jpg
241KB, 720x400px
I still can't understand why people are so upset with Trump and the White House. He's saving our country from utter destruction and is giving us jobs, money, a better education, and overall speaking the truth.

Why are people so fucking against it?

If people didn't want Trump as President, they should have voted against him and if people didn't want Trump he wouldn't HAVE GOTTEN ELECTED, but he did, because its the best possible outcome then any of the other choices
>>
But, Hilary DID get the popular vote

Donald trump just got the electoral college votes.

Not saying Hilary is better.
>>
Trump wants to take away our welfare. And we niggers did nut do nuthing!. We weill be ferced to stell moar. Fek trump!
>>
>>722314247
Trump is white cis male. How much worse can you get ?.
>>
>>722314381
YEAH! Now we cant sit around all day complaining about racism and America becoming worse! we like, have to get a job!!!
>>
File: kek.jpg (10KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
>>722314247
>Overall speaking the truth
>>
>>722314247
Jobs, money a better education? LOL where? You honestly want that devos bitch in charge of our education? have you even watched any of what she's said. She's like another fucking sarah palin. Just fucking braindead with money.
>>
>>722314374
>implying popular vote matters

someone just needs to appeal the most dense population areas and they will win. the smaller central and northern states get 100% ignored.

appeal to Cali, NY, and FL and you win election basically. Which the democratic party already does because there is so much money is massive corporations their.

Texas is a huge population train too, but is consistently red so i won't put it in that argument.

The democrats have a easier win than the republicans and the liberal media was so cocky because everyone knows bible based conservatism is dieing and the republican party needs that shit to live. Trump walked up, not a republican, hi-jacked the GOP, spit on everyone, laughed at the media super powers, and won the election against all odds just shit posting the whole way.

He is a better option than Hillary, even Bernie was a better option just because Bernie would be stagnant the whole time. The only thing Hillary would be more succesful with is holding down wartime measures simply because she has so much experience with raping small third world nations using military and political resources. We don't need to be doing that right now, we need to get our domestic shit together and end this BLM vs Cops shit and get the inner cities in a better place. We need to get the healthcare sorted out by attacking big pharam and making it a open markert to force competition lowering prices.

We dont need Xena warrior princess, destroyer of the sand people ffs.
>>
>jobs, money, a better education
Still waiting on this.
>>
>>722314461
>Overall Speaking the truth
>>
>>722315248
>>722315248
>>722315248
Lol its never going to happen. These retards elected a billionaire. He's just going to use this position to make himself more money. I cant understand how you dumb fucks couldnt understand that.
>>
>>722314247
>jobs
His head of labor admitted to hiring illegal immigrants and paying them less than minimum more than once.
>money
Hes taxing us to build a wall that will take away one of the cheaper areas of the world to buy goods from
>education
his head of education was fired because she was literally retarded.

Im all for the guy being president because im all for anarchy and a race war. but hes going to make bush look like a god damned genius
>>
>>722315248
He has already putting in place measures to stop outsourcing jobs to mexico. He actually saved jobs for many factory workers before even being inaugurated.

I dont know what you mean by money, but i will give a high-five for trying.

He has been president for less than a month, making changes to our education system is painfully slow because of shit tier government workers, i have family that teaches in public schools and they are literally run by people who are missing half of their brain.

We need to get financial management classes at the end of middle school and in highs chool so kids can start planning and being given the tools on how to be financially succesful. We also need to shrink the size of inner city schools and have a more close knit environment. With mass numbers of those in poverty is harder to make shit happen then with smaller groups.
>>
>>722315012
I still can't comprehend that people think Hillary would have been worse.
>>
>>722315012
This. People are gobbling up his cock saying retarded stuff like" hurr durr, he's done more in 8 days than Obamur did in 8 years."

What exactly has he done? Signed a few executive orders that have absolutely no impact on me? So he's put his name on a few papers. A 5 year old can do that. His cabinet consists of only people close to him that share his agenda.

Is the economy any better? No. Is the corruption any better? No. Healthcare issues? Still there. All this BLM bullshit? Still there. Has to the "balls" to talk shit about the Hispanic population but is too scared to say anything about the black people, which are obviously way worse. Yet people still bend over for him.
>>
>>722316014
THIS
>>
>>722315844
She never once criticized and brought attention to the healthcare provides and big pharma.
She never once stated that there is current social issues that are becoming violent with police and the inner cities.
She never once identified the huge fucken elephant known as islamic extremist views spreading.
She never once identifies that our current situations with the mexican border is corrupt and awful.
She never once talked about our trade policies.

She has funneled money from tax payers through foreign countries for herself.
She did everything trump did that was "wrong" at one time or another including starting the birther argument for obama 8 years ago.
She attacked the working class and the police forces.

>durr trumpf is a succesful buzziness man who said mean things, hes literally hitler guys
>>
>>722315674
What about all the jobs still being outsourced to China or Vietnam? There's still thousands of jobs there. Or in Canada? India? Etc..? He hasn't mentioned anything about those. Why? Cause he doesn't give a damn about "saving" or "creating" jobs. He just decided to pick an already hot issue to get the attention on him. He decided to cashes in on people's misinformed and misguided fears and frustrations, which he has done wonderfully.
>>
>>722316314

Why do you think silicon valley is so pissed, they know hes coming for them next. Is he supposed to snap his fingers and make everything right on the first day? You can just tell 50+ huge IT and software companies to shut down foreign entities just like that. It would be impossible....
>>
>>722314247
>better education
Bruh...He's privatizing a lot of the public sector focused in education. Wtf, OP?

Horrible b8 m8

Sage.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.