[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /b/. I just wanted to say, whoever you are, I love

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

File: bunny.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
bunny.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
Hello /b/.
I just wanted to say, whoever you are, I love you.
You matter
>>
File: 1458735632282.jpg (131KB, 640x886px) Image search: [Google]
1458735632282.jpg
131KB, 640x886px
I wuv u too <3
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 605x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 605x559px
>>722311522
Fuck you
>>
File: 1467346014739.jpg (19KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
1467346014739.jpg
19KB, 385x383px
I wuv you too
>>
File: yet another spray.jpg (85KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
yet another spray.jpg
85KB, 500x475px
>>722311522
FUCK YOU OP!!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
fuck off newfag
>>
>>722314195
>>722314347
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
File: didnt read.gif (2MB, 250x165px) Image search: [Google]
didnt read.gif
2MB, 250x165px
>>722314624
Aww poor baby. GO BACK TO TUMBLR YOU FUCKING CUNT, OUT HERE ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE!!!!!
>>
File: handle.gif (919KB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
handle.gif
919KB, 400x223px
>>722314624
>>
>>722314624
u mad bro
>>
>>722311522
This will not save you
>>
File: triggered.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>>722314624

Triggered.
>>
Wow I really regret posting this.
>>
>>722315272
we love you
>>
File: o stop it.jpg (16KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
o stop it.jpg
16KB, 600x500px
>>
Put your love in one hand and a piece of shit in the other, and tell me which one weighs more.
>>
>>722311522
smfh special snowflake tumblrina millennials.
stop making sweeping generalizations, and go decide for yourself who actually matters and who doesn't - cause I can tell you right now, it sure ain't everyone, no matter who they are. life's not about feeling warm and fuzzy, so you're doing everyone a disservice by trying to push it on them.
>>
>>722315497
You meant to say 'put love in one hand and shit in the other and see which gets full first' dumbass
>>
>>722311522
I just wanted to reply, whoever you are, I hate you. You are worthless.
>>
Fair enough
>>
>>722315610
Not where I come from you stupid cunt, yours is simply a bastardisation of much older colloquialisms, dumbass.
>>
>>722311522
Thanks anon, been a tough week. I needed that.
>>
>>722315981
ITS FUCK SPELT 'BASTARDIZATION' YOU FUCKING MONKEY!!!!!
>>
>>722316200
Why did its fuck spell that, and in what context would it spell just that? Your post makes no sense.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.