[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M TIRED OF BEING A PUSSY I look weak, skelly, skinny

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_nl7x6wm9o61sae8qao1_250.jpg (39KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl7x6wm9o61sae8qao1_250.jpg
39KB, 250x245px
I'M TIRED OF BEING A PUSSY

I look weak, skelly, skinny af, and there is no girl that pay attention to me.

I want to improve my looks and become "Chad".

I had a full sleeve tattoo and i going to the gym 5 days a weak, i want to know what the hell can i do to improve for girls.

HELP!
>>
c'mon bump
>>
>>722310161
>I had a full sleeve tattoo and i going to the gym 5 days a weak,

You should not. If you are exercising for strength, you should go every other day.

Or you can do cardio one day and strength the next one.
>>
>>722310835
Post your routine /fit/izen
>>
File: 1464043514554.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1464043514554.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>722310835
This.

If you aren't taking gear yet lifting every day, you aren't exerting yourself anywhere near hard enough.
>>
File: 1484394408152.jpg (160KB, 1135x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484394408152.jpg
160KB, 1135x720px
>>722310971
Post yours. It's easier to point out what you are doing wrong than prescribe.

Principles are more important than practice.

Focus on core lifts on a regular schedule with rest days and commit all the effort you can muster into progression.

Don't concentrate on lifting as hard as you can, concentrate on lifting more each week by a small delta while keeping form correct.

Sleep well.
Eat well.
>>
>>722310161
go to /fit/ newfag
>>
>>722311545
this
>>
>>722310161
Push/Pull/Legs program my man that's how I became a beast
>>
>>722310161
https://youtu.be/sV2ey9MpMmw
>>
steroids
>>
File: lel.jpg (712KB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
712KB, 1840x3264px
got this without going to the fitness for 1 day. just doing sports and avoiding most fats and sugars.
>>
>>722311840
on it

>>722311738
deadlift and squats i suposed

>>722311545
This thread isn't about beign fit
>>
>>722310835
I only do aerobic training at around 85% of my heart rate reserve.
Which is 25/30 minutes of extremely vigorous run every day.

I do your usual pushup and squat and situp, but that's just because i don't want to have the body of a neurotic twig or of a cyclist.

I'm now at 47bpm when at rest and i'm quite proud of that.
>>
>>722312095
>no muscles
>>
>>722311545

Even better

http://4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//fit/_Wiki

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/faq
>>
File: lel2.jpg (353KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lel2.jpg
353KB, 1200x1600px
>>722312240
I'm not saying i'm >fit
I'm saying that I'm at a pretty good place for not really doing shit about it. literally move a bit, and eat healthy and you're good

on that note, people that think your fitness is defined by how much you can deadlift are delusional. there's reason that every special forces group out there trains more on endurance than on brute force. marines, ParaCdo's etc are no 120kg muscle heads. they're around 80kg
>>
>>722312457
>reddit
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>REDDIT
>>
>>722310161
First, getting in better shape so you can get laid will not work. Confidence with yourself and with women gets you laid. Second, it will take years for you to look like the pic you posted and even then you probably will never look like that. Not to discourage you but you really shouldn't get into shape for other people's pleasure, do it for you.
>>
>>722310835

As a /fit/ faggot, this is wrong.

You can lift 6 times a week. Overtraining is a myth. You just have to do it right.

But only if you really know what you are doing...

If you are average Chad, than you can just do bro splits and be a faggot.

>>722310971

You can't just expect for someone who hasn't even seen you to write a routine for you.
>>
>>722312095
Dude you are more skinny than me, you should lift
>>
SL5x5

Do squats, or atleast go do a BarStarzz routine.
A bro split at the gym for a rookie is a waste of time.

You better be training legs too, faggot.
>>
>>722312615

If he looks like a mother fucker his confidence will go up, and that will make women like him.

Second, you can achieve something like OPs pic in half a year. You just need to be on a very VERY strict workout/eating routine with 0 cheating and slacking. When I started working out, I got a 6 pack in 3 months.
>>
>>722310161
eat 2x more than you think you should. trust me.
and lift heavy moderately often.

with girls.. well.. depends on what you can and who you are. Be yourself. Girls love goofy guys as much as they like pretend-badass guys (there are literally no real badass dudes in any normal social setting, trust me. I used to punch peoples faces to get debt money. All those "cool" rappers you all put on the throne don't know two shits apart) If you are supershy faggot, go to drama class.

Be cool, self-sustained (this is super important. Girls may pretend to like different shit, but their instinct is to get the guy with the cave), be funny, be smart, groom yourself, don't be a slob. That's about it.

Practice, practice, practice. Noone suddenly became cool. I was pretty shy way back, but it took me about 1 year of craziness and not giving that much fuck and life changed. For better or worse, but changed. Girls come and go in heaps now...
>>
>>722312095
You look fine

Although I'm not going to discourage you into not getting /fit/ it will not be the answer to all your problems and your impulsiveness into suddenly wanting to become a """ Chad""" makes it seem like you kinda see it that way
>>
>>722312758
"you should lift"
no, I should not.
>>
>>722310161

It's simple.

As a start, THE most important thing is, just stop eating processed food and anything that has sugar added. Start cooking your own damn food.

Food is 80% of everything you want. You are disgusting because you don't eat right. You are made of shit that you eat.

Second, just go to a gym and get a trainer to show you basics. Every commercial gym has this and they are cheap.

While time passes, you will learn shitloads more and you will figure everything from there by yourself.

That's it.

You fucking faggot.
>>
>>722312095
looks like me when I completely stop doing any sports.

but you got ideal frame, dude. Eat more, lift more and you will be a honka-honka-hunk really quick.
I was about this for some time, started lifiting hard and became almost 2x thicker everywhere (including my dick, of course).
>>
>>722313174
pic is not OP, lad
have not interest in becoming "chad"
>>
>>722313174
That's not op
>>
>>722310161
Know that if you gain muscle while you are this skinny, you will disfigure your sleeve tattoo. You will need either a cover-up, or removal.
>>
>>722313191

Yes you should.

And eat more.

You silly little manlet you.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.