[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I get her to send me uncensored pics? will share

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3189.jpg (95KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3189.jpg
95KB, 750x422px
how do I get her to send me uncensored pics?

will share if I manage to get them
>>
File: IMG_3190.jpg (206KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3190.jpg
206KB, 1334x750px
bump
>>
File: IMG_3191.jpg (206KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3191.jpg
206KB, 750x1334px
Last bump
>>
Send her your dick.
Profit.
>>
>>722308748
nah I know she blocks guys that do that

I'm talking mostly on snapchat she sends stuff
>>
>>722308797
Steal her phone and send them to yourself.
>>
>>722308797
Have you asked her to send pics without all the bullshit covering the good stuff?
>>
Ignore her.
>>
>>722308917
I don't know her irl
>>
>>722309141
But then I don't get anything
>>
>>722309220
You've just admitted she's sending them to loads of blokes, and getting attention already from that.

Ignoring her = not giving her attention. She may want to get it back. Either way, no real loss ey. You can find full nudes of much hotter freely on the net.

Or actually find a real girl, either way.
>>
>>722309141
this. Acknowledge the pic, but don't give compliments back.
>>
>>722309115
Yeah but she just said that it's "part of the fun" for her. Whatever the hell that means

>>722309303
well I know other nudes are out there but I want HER

>>722309388
I tried doing this and she just stopped sending them and talked to me like normal
>>
Say something like " Pretty pics but what are you hiding ? I bet you are perfect and can't get your pics out of my mind so stop torturing me please :c "
>>
>>722309540
Attentionwhore then, what are you losing out?

Are you going to stay chained to her like a beta orbiter all your life? She has endless thralls like you to give her attention for the simple act of snapping pics of her body, (covered up because ofc she's not a slut!..for you).

Deny them their attention, they may just go get it from others (if they're 0% interested in you), but again, what have you lost, nothing.
Attentionwhoring bitches like this are EVERYWHERE and nothing special, they only think they are cause of blokes like you.

Stop being a dog and begging for scraps. Like I said much better is freely available elsewhere. As a man you should have better things to do with your time.
>>
>>722307438
Is her name Lisa?

Looks like a girl I fucked a few years ago. Same clothes and shit. I got the nudes if it is.
>>
Say something like " Pretty pics but what are you hiding ? I bet you are perfect and can't get your pics out of my mind so stop torturing me please :c " If she still doesn't send you and only enjoys the attention then you can try to act sad and say something like " You're only playing with me :( Show me that we can trust each other and you aren't only playing with me "
>>
>>722309675
I tried that but she just seemed think my begging was cute.. kept going and she said that I can use my imagination if I really want to but that she wasn't doing it

>>722309768
>As a man you should have better things to do with your time.
Unfortunately I don't

I've even bought her something off of her amazon wishlist. I'm obsessed with her

>>722309848
Nah, won't drop her name but she's also 19 and white/jap

>>722310050
I'm almost certain if I tried that she would just drop me for trying to guilt her
>>
>>722310050
we all already know she's playing with him so what's your point?
>>
"step it up, I can find hundreds of censored pics like yours on the internet."
>>
File: IMG_9956.jpg (282KB, 960x937px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9956.jpg
282KB, 960x937px
>>722307438
Send her this
>>
>>722307438
Ask for them. "You have a really nice body, and you obviously don't mind showing it off. Is there an uncensored version of this pic, and, if so, can I see it?
>>
>>722310206
well that would definitely get me unadded

>>722310253
kek, I'll try this. It's her sense of humor
>>
>>722307438
OP, Listen.
Say you want both versions. done.
>>
>>722310434
yes
>>
>>722310144
Ah, you begged and spent money on a girl you've never met, who didn't even show you her full body without stupid pictures?

Soz mate but you're unredeemable here. Remember the only thing she values from you is your continued begging and scraping for attention, why would she actually give you anything now? She's getting what she wants.

Move on, sack up and do better next time. Can't believe you spent money on her. You could have put that towards a gorgeous prostitute instead, or if you're that bad, bought some actual nudes.

(Or put it towards improving yourself but eh).

She'll have HUNDREDS of thirsty betas like you, and 45 year old, fat virgins with beards showering her in attention and cash. Think about it, what sort of mindset does it take to set up an Amazon wishlist for something like this? That's being a litteral whore lol, selling her body for money. And you, aren't even getting the sex.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.