[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>> be me >> 22 years old >> Had a gf for a

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: nogf.jpg (8KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
nogf.jpg
8KB, 288x175px
>> be me
>> 22 years old
>> Had a gf for a year, three years ago
>> no luck since
Have been trying tinder for some months with no dates or hookups, only a couple of matches.

What other apps do you /b/ros use for dating? Or how do you get your woman?
>>
>>722298757
I get off the internet and leave the basement
>>
>>722298838
Quit lying
>>
>>722298838
He's right. If you aren't leaving your house often, you'll have problems even if you manage to get a date from a site. You have to have genuine interests and be able to do stuff.

I personally prefer online dating because it narrows it down drastically off the bat, and I don't have much time to waste. I use OKC. But I can say I'm into things like kayaking and hiking, I can build stuff, make art, I run a business, I make beer... all that stuff makes me seem interesting, or like I have my shit together.

Be interesting. Do things, outside. Talk to people. Then make things a lot faster by going on the internet.
>>
>>722299170
It's true I don't go out much during weekends, but on the weekdays I go full time to university and do some gym; which leaves me with no free time with all the assingments.
>>
>>722299362
Just do things at school. Meet people there. It's pretty much made for that. The more friends you have, the more likely you'll meet women through them. It gets way harder as you get older, your circle of friends will shrink a lot. Best to not be secluded now.
>>
>>722299580
I'm not secluded my group of friends is pretty big, but my carrer is 85% composed of men so most of them don't know women either.
>>
>>722300299
That sucks. All I can say then is branch out. Meet people with other majors. Hit up the liberal arts majors, they will all know a lot of women. Almost all campuses have some sorts of events where people of different majors meet up. Go to those. You'll also be a way in for your current friends, which they'll like. If your school doesn't have much in the way of liberal arts, branch out to other schools.
>>
>>722300764
allright I'll try assist as many of those events as I can. But If I'm talking to women of a different mayor how do I make myself look interesting?
>>
>>722301167
Just being of a different major will make you interesting. Make it sound like you know what you're talking about (hopefully you do, that makes it easier). Don't be an ass about your major though (I'm assuming STEM). Yeah, it's a better major than most of theirs. Just don't be condescending about it. And be interested in their major. Differences attract, if only briefly. And eventually you'll find people that you want to be around. Then hopefully someone compatible.
>>
>>722301549
Allright will do. And your assumption was wrongish. I was previously enrolled in STEM but now I trasnfered to videogames design and development; not as challenging but still pretty hard.
>>
>>722298757
its just probability. Go out every weekend and youll meet new people constantly on a relaxed and unawkward level. The probability that youll hook up with someone then within 3 months is pretty high.
>>
>>722301665
That'd be the T in STEM. Especially if you do any programming in the process.
>>
>>722301821
oh well you got me there. I'm specializing in the programming branch
>>722301740
yes I will definitely set going out each week as a goal of mine, if my schedule allows it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.