[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/tards. My IQ is 172. For those of you unfamiliar with

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 43

File: IMG_3210.jpg (188KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3210.jpg
188KB, 1080x1080px
Sup /b/tards.

My IQ is 172. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.
>>
This pasta every day nowadays lol?
>>
Sup /b/tards.

My IQ is 172. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>722296919
Wasnt that 167 the last time? Fail
>>
>>722296919
Why dont you listen to 382 mhz music?
>>
Sup /b/tards.

Ask me anything.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>722296919
Lol faggots ain't even trying anymore
>>
Why the hell are you on this retard containment board?

Go cure cancer or write a symphony or something.
>>
File: 0d6.png (595KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
0d6.png
595KB, 600x597px
>>722297287
let's make this a get thread
>>
>>722296919
Alright mr smart guy! What do you think about the technological singularity?
>>
Although this is copypasta

>math diverse kek
>>
File: Why you should not go to school.jpg (47KB, 960x808px) Image search: [Google]
Why you should not go to school.jpg
47KB, 960x808px
>>722296919
>>
>>722296919
Why are you still in High School?
>>
>>722296919

>18
>high iq
>still in high school

fag
>>
File: bb2.jpg (10KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
bb2.jpg
10KB, 242x251px
>>722296919
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
>>
>>722297450
I was held back two years for gym
>>
File: giphy.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>722296919
Wet yourself yet?
>>
>>722297569
My favorite copypasta

Duuuuuuude looks like a ladddddy
>>
>>722297178
I've seen it up over 200. In just about every thread, someone points out that modern tests don't go past 170. Pick a realistic number like 145, morons.
>>
gratz
>>
>>722297569
Hi john.
>>
File: s45857995.jpg (17KB, 222x276px) Image search: [Google]
s45857995.jpg
17KB, 222x276px
>>722298140
Sup
>>
File: 1432852532324.jpg (36KB, 472x466px) Image search: [Google]
1432852532324.jpg
36KB, 472x466px
>>722296919
Oh great! This thread again. Maybe you can answer pic related this time, and maybe not give a fucking retarded answer like you did before.

Pick one, and explain your choice in detail.
>>
>>722298244
Can i fuck your girlfriend?
>>
>>722296919
>My IQ is 172
>was 186 yesterday
What's making you lose your IQ so fast, genius?
>>
this pasta is now an eliza thread
>>
>>722296919
ops pic is of a man
>>
>>722298587
Approved
>>
>>722298378
Not OP but that is a tough one. I think its either 1 or 4. Even if Op is bullshitting, you mind giving the answer and why?
Most i ever got was 150 and that was as a kid. I used to be so much smarter for fuck sake. Fucking weed and laziness man.
>>
File: 93.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
93.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
post your best pictures
>>
>>722298659
I'm gonna wait for OP for a bit, because it's more complicated than it looks. If I start to explain it, I won't get any answer from the giant faggot.
>>
>>722296919
Lol, the Bodganoff twins have an over 215+ IQ

Here's a quick rundown on "genius-level intelligence":
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
>>
File: 1478811618276.jpg (72KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1478811618276.jpg
72KB, 640x426px
>>722298882
that sound so silly
>>
>>722298865
Fair enough but please try and do it before the thread dies. That's easily the toughest one i've seen. Tried process of elimination and to spot the pattern but i dunno man.
>>
>>722296919
oh look. its this cancer again
>>
>>722297583
No chance to homeschool yourself?
>>
File: 1466449492742.jpg (87KB, 1088x738px) Image search: [Google]
1466449492742.jpg
87KB, 1088x738px
>>
>>722298378
OP here, the answer is 5.
>>
>>722299207
>>722299129
>>722299108
>>722299108
>>
>>722299207
I asked for an explanation with the answer.
>>
File: Eliza4chan (36).jpg (207KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eliza4chan (36).jpg
207KB, 1080x720px
>>
>>722299258
Here's the answer anon:

>In contact with aliens
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
>>
File: 78.jpg (166KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
78.jpg
166KB, 1080x720px
not yet enough eliza
>>
OP is unoriginal; this thread has been posted many times.

0% chance op has a high IQ.
>>
Shit, this grill is scary smart. Last week her IQ was 163, then 165, and then 168. Now it's 172. Her fucking head is gonna explode.
>>
>>722299373
Are you sure?
I could have sworn the answer was this:
>In contact with aliens
>>
>>722296919
Do you use stamps.com?
>>
>>722299258
Why? Are you too fucking dumb?
I don't have to explain shit to you, anon.
>>
File: 1.jpg (140KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
140KB, 1080x720px
eliza
>>
File: Igor-and-Grichka-Bogdanoff.jpg (37KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
Igor-and-Grichka-Bogdanoff.jpg
37KB, 500x271px
>>722299474
Sorry anon, I'm pretty sure...

Here's a quick rundown:
>In contact with aliens
>>
>>722299525
Apparently you can't. And apparently you're too fucking stupid to realize that the reasoning behind your choice is the point of the question.
>>
>>722299530
a solid 6
any pics with her inserting objects in her hairy butthole?
>>
File: Eliza4chan (11).jpg (213KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eliza4chan (11).jpg
213KB, 1080x720px
>>722299674
no
>>
>>722299674
Hello Mr. FBI
>>
File: 1447749762963.jpg (204KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447749762963.jpg
204KB, 1080x720px
>>722299674
>objects
>>
My IQ is not even high enough to get into Mensa. :-(
>>
>>722296919
Sup OP.

My IQ is 173. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "super genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, absolute pitch, and the ability to dig a perfect ditch. Things as diverse as math, music, squatting, flying and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying at all. I also am able to understand music at the deepest level possible.

While most "smart" people my age spend their free time listening to Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song, I spend my free time listening to works such as the complex sounds my garbage disposal makes, and tuning violins.

All this and I'm an 8 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>722299877
How do you feel about the Bodganoff's?

Here's a quick rundown on them:
>In contact with aliens
>>
>>722299877
kek
>>
>>722299538
I dunno man... I swear this is what my teachers taught me growing up.

>In contact with aliens
>>
>>722296919
that fantastic voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K9dgJwrM7g
>>
>>722296919
even though this is pasta, such a situation means nothing. i had 148 IQ in high school, which qualifies for MENSA. also listen to music that's scientifically shown to be popular with intelligent people. ace in math & other sciences, languages without studying.

now i'm a 30+ washout, i'll never do productive work again, i'll live out the rest of my days hanging on by a disability pension. i've also realized that when it comes to the important stuff, like interpersonal skills, i'm dumb as a doornail.

high school intelligentsia should get off their high horses. you're not made, yet.
>>
get.
>>
>>722299934

I see... well my sources say:
>In contact with aliens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg
>>
File: image.jpg (398KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398KB, 960x1280px
>>722300000
>>722299999
>>722299888
>>722299777
>>
>>722299930
I'm actually the secret third Bodganoff brother
I was one of three triplets and I absorbed my Bogandoff brethren in the womb, gaining godlike powers in triplicate
I could snap your neck with my mind from half the world away
>>
File: 0009.png (65KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
0009.png
65KB, 500x553px
>>722299999
yes
>>
>>722300000
check'd

In on the ground floor!
>>
File: .gif (631KB, 200x173px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
631KB, 200x173px
>>722299999
>>722300000
>two quints
>>
>>722300000
Bogdanoff quints of truth! Checked!
>>
>>722299999
>>722300000
double quints

what a time to be alive
>>
>>722300051
Seriously? I never knew...

Here's a quick rundown on what I know about the bodganoff twins:
>In contact with aliens
>>
could the resources required for superbugs to produce antibiotic resistance negate their infectiousness to healthy individuals
>>
>>722300000
>>
File: 1484932095990.gif (351KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484932095990.gif
351KB, 400x300px
>>722300000
>>722299999
>>
>>722296919
If you were truly as gifted as you say you are, we should already be aware of your success by age 18.
>I'm a genius but I still browse this stupid Laotian pornography forum.
>>
lol I noticed the IQ goes up one point a day.
>>
File: get.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
>>722299999
>>722300000
woa
>>
File: ta.jpg (8KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
ta.jpg
8KB, 288x288px
>>722299999
>>722300000
O H B O I
>>
File: 1387465659purno_0011.jpg (61KB, 640x505px) Image search: [Google]
1387465659purno_0011.jpg
61KB, 640x505px
>>722300159
>>
>>722300000
Well who i am to argue with that. Clearly this man knows what he is talking about if he can deliver that video and quints.

So just to clarify and make sure i have this right;
>In contact with aliens
>>
File: 1482977219501.gif (1MB, 298x206px) Image search: [Google]
1482977219501.gif
1MB, 298x206px
>>722299999
>>722300000
holy shit
>>
>>722296919
If you are so smart how come you aren't able to comprehend the fact that boasting about your intelligence on /b/ is like flashing your dick to sharks.
>>
>>722300217
Exactly.

Watch this video so you're sure to get it right! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ExPE7NFtp0

Here's a quick rundown on the situation:
>In contact with aliens
>>
>>722296919
Last time you said you have 168 iq
>>
>>722299877
Sup dubs/b/ro

My IQ is 174^2. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "super-duper genius-level" intelligence. "Squared". Yeah. I'm that fucking smart.

I also have photosynthesis, I throw a pretty mean pitch, and I can ditch any bitch because I'm rich. Things as diverse as math, music, science, other school subjects, lounging on my stoop, floating, and postmodern intermedia conceptual art come naturally to me and I get straight S rankings without studying at all. I'm also able to understand everything deeper than anyone ever.

While most "smart" or "genius" or "super genius" people spend their free time listening to hobos fuck at the Y, I spend my free time listening to the squelching sounds of stray dogs fucking, listening for complex patterns, while playing the banjo and a harmonica.

All this, and I'm still 27 years old in the third^2 grade.

Don't bother asking me anything, you couldn't possibly understand anyway.
>>
>>722299999
>>722300000
>>
File: excitement.jpg (71KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
excitement.jpg
71KB, 540x960px
>>722299999
>>
File: 1485541861855.jpg (13KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1485541861855.jpg
13KB, 200x233px
>>722299999
>>722300000
BOGNESSED
>>
Wtf is the point of this pasta bullshit. They're not even trying.
>>
160 reporting

the grass truly is greener on your sides, guys
>>
>>722300823
Pasta bullshit?

It's the truth anon... embrace it. Here's a quick rundown:
>In contact with aliens
>>
>>722300364
Holy shit!! My mind can't handle this anymore!!!!
So are you really telling me that
>In contact with aliens
>>
>>722300871
>>722300945
Bogdabots? In my bloodstream? Its more likely than you think
>>
>>722300945
This!

With the exception that:
>In contact with aliens
>>
File: 1435968393889.jpg (128KB, 625x836px) Image search: [Google]
1435968393889.jpg
128KB, 625x836px
a bullshit bait thread that turned into a successful get thread lined with Eliza

What a way to start the day
>>
>>722301003
Even with that exception i just can't fathom that>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>>
File: 82.jpg (188KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
82.jpg
188KB, 1080x720px
>>722301088
eliza is best
>>
>>722301393
I understand anon, it's hard to grasp. However it's the truth. If you still feel like you dont believe it, have your blood tested for Bogdabots... It's how I discovered that:

>In contact with aliens
>>
>>722297659
>someone points out that modern tests don't go past 170. Pick a realistic number like 145, morons.
But that's the joke.

I know it's not funny though so it's easy to miss it.
>>
File: 45.jpg (193KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
193KB, 1080x720px
>>722301556
modern tests dont go beyond 145 lmao
>>
>>722301556
Then how do the Bodganoff's have 215+ IQ?
GTFO moron. Here's a quick rundown:
>In contact with aliens
>>
> be OP
> autism >> 9k
> talk BS on internet
> post pic. w/ hand covering face
i totally believe what op says
>>
>>722296919
How's your gag reflex?
>>
>>722301654
Over 9000
>>
> HAS an IQ of 172
> posts on four chan

mkay
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 360x361px
>>
>>722301495
If i get my blood tested and find traces of Bogdabots... Well that would just mean that...
>In contact with aliens
>>
>>722302642
Indeed my friend, you have finally taken the Bogpill.

From now on you know that:
>In contact with aliens
>>
>>722296919
Why r u such a troll faggot
>>
IQ was discredited 40 years ago. Completely arbitrary number. You're all retards.
>>
>>722296919
Post a pic with a shoe on your head.
Otherwise this is fake as hell.
>>
Still didn't get who these bogdanof guys are, I would need a quick rundown but at this point I'm too scared to asK.
>>
>>722296919
Calm down snowflake
>>
>>722296919
Sup /b/tards.

My IQ is 5. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "nigger -level" intelligence.

I also have the downs, and I'm an absolute bitch. Things as diverse as raping, stealing, and shitty ooga-booga music come naturally to me and I get straight F's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand ooga-booga music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to artists such as [insert brown subhuman name].

Ask me anything
>>
>>722297178
not only that but 18 and still in high school?
looks like we have some bad bait here.
>>
>>722305014
Many 18 years olds are in high school. Doesn't mean they had to repeat a grade either.
>>
>>722304893
Want a scholarship to berkeley?
>>
File: 1483595767860.jpg (15KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1483595767860.jpg
15KB, 296x296px
Sup /b/tards.

Ask me anything.
>>
Sup /b/tards.

Ask me anything..
>>
>I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars

Who would chose this stupid shitty music to mention in this kind of pasta? This is the most generic, boring shit I've listend to in 10 years. even shittier than radio-tier music, and nothing is shittier than radio-tier music. Can't belive how uncreative this shit is, goddamnit. typical choise of premade stupid sounding instruments, someone making noises with it's mouth calling it "words" and the same ol chord progressions.

holy shit this is so bad. Can't believe how bad it is. even JB would've been a better choise to use for this pasta.
>>
File: JGF5lQ5.jpg (109KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
JGF5lQ5.jpg
109KB, 579x570px
>>722296919
My IQ was legit measured at 146.

All I want to do is kill myself.
>>
File: 1485359408398.gif (240KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
1485359408398.gif
240KB, 500x299px
>>
File: Self Five.gif (658KB, 480x216px) Image search: [Google]
Self Five.gif
658KB, 480x216px
Sup /b/tards.

My IQ is 22. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "retard-level"intelligence.

I also have aids, and absolute down syndrome. Things as diverse as math, music, and art makes no sense to me and I get straight f's studying so much. I am also not able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as justin bieber.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>722305550
>IQ 22
>HIMYM.gif

Truth.
>>
File: 1483047362313.jpg (39KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
1483047362313.jpg
39KB, 640x428px
>>722305550
my next copypasta
>>
>>722299207
i'd have chosen 4.
>>
File: 1447427241452.jpg (22KB, 252x249px) Image search: [Google]
1447427241452.jpg
22KB, 252x249px
>>722305666
>>
>>722299818
fucking awesome haha. what sort of synaesthesia?
>>
>>722305752
Synaesthesia must suck.
>>
>>722305796
i canot fathom it, but i'd like to discuss it.
>>
>>722305550
Most creative thing i've seen in this entire thread
>>
>>722305856
Imagine having a media player visualizer interfere with all your senses.
>>
>>722305326
I'm not OP but don't you fucking dare insult Jerry Garcia you fucking fanook
>>
File: 1448280224743.jpg (234KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448280224743.jpg
234KB, 1080x720px
>>722302851

Hi Anon. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.
>>
>>722305931
oh visual auditory.
i know someone who does lectures on that.
>>
>>722296919
Me am helmutwearanz, windowlikkin short-buess rading monguloid

Am liek gluedrink also fingupaints

still am less retardoid as OP an lesssss spermguzzle
>>
>>722306021
The number 3 tastes purple, but feels sharp, looks green, but I can hear it smoothly.

IMO the only good synaesthesia variant is the numberline.
>>
>>722306276
i'm not super familiar.
he only has the auditory visual type and he's mostly deaf.
>>
>>722306276
how do you feel about the number labels for these posts?
is it not overwhelming?
>>
>>722306412
also post something so i know it's OP.
>>
>>722306412
I don't check'em that much.

Although GETS are easier to spot.
>>
>>722305955

enjoy your mediocre shitty music.

>what is sounddesign

well how would you fucking know, stupid normie
>>
>>722298378
The answer is 2
>>
>>722299258
Can we get an answer please, this shit is annoying me
>>
>>722296919
Your IQ was 170 a few hours ago....
>>
>>722306009
Jesus Faggot you wanted me to read all that shit?
TLDR; exists fora reason use it
>ps stop being a wordy faggot
>>
nm all that. new pic and what sort of music?
i'm bored as all hell and All Cheerleaders Die is just... not nude enough?
>>
File: checkem.png (116KB, 260x276px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.png
116KB, 260x276px
>>722299999
>>722300000
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1486997008853.jpg (12KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
1486997008853.jpg
12KB, 480x452px
>>722299258

>looked through sequence
>5th seemed to pop into two squares

curious for answer, and at least considered of gifted intelligence. also baked lol
>>
>>722296919
>All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ha ha!
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.