[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >had sex with gf on her pill break >1 week later

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: early-pregnancy-signs-2160x1200.jpg (281KB, 2160x1200px) Image search: [Google]
early-pregnancy-signs-2160x1200.jpg
281KB, 2160x1200px
>be me
>had sex with gf on her pill break
>1 week later she says she NEEDS strawberry icecream
>next day she vomits in the morning

Am i fucked? Or is it a coincidence? Wtf am I suposed to do?
>>
Run
>>
File: abortion_faster.jpg (105KB, 480x375px) Image search: [Google]
abortion_faster.jpg
105KB, 480x375px
>>
>>722296430
>says she NEEDS strawberry icecream

Considering the small chance you aren't lying, you're pretty fucked. Since this strawberry meme was debunked long time ago, it just means your girlfriend is plain lying to you. And this is far worse than actual pregnancy.
>>
>>722296430
pill lasts for +1month even without taking it (after using a few months/years)
Dont worry...
>>
>>722296430
Chances are your gf is just a crazy bitch and is lying to you, I had a gf who tried to tell me she was pregnant just to "test" how I would respond. If she's not lying then congrats you're going to be a dad, it probably won't be too bad
>>
People do get pregnant from fucking. It's happened before.
>>
>>722296430
Congrats, you'll be the proud father of a retarded pill baby
>>
>>722296430
You buy a pregnancy test and you watch her pee on it. Make sure she diesnt switch em out or some shit like that.
>>
Honestly, a vasectomy is like $400 and you're set for life. Why don't people do this?
>>
lmao you guys are VERY suspicious of women, but really thats not the case, she just said that she puked and i started freaking out, she doesn't think she's pregnant, but I believe my chances are small due to the pill effect
>>
>>722297673
Well i do want to have kids someday but i'm only 19 right now, thats why i didn't do this
>>
>>722296987
Considering it.
>>
>>722297827
why post this thread then?
>>
>>722298117
/thread
>>
>>722297480
Just no
>>
>>722296430
You start morning nausea after a month and a half or so, not earlier, due to hormonal imbalances. It doesn't happen after a week. Also, a week long break from the pill isn't nearly enough to reduce the contraceptive effects of the pill.
>>
>>722298187
ofc you can get pregnant, but the chances are not high. And that lasts for WEEKS after setting it off.
>>
>>722297881
Shoot a load or two in the freezer.
>>
>>722296430
strawberry ice cream is disgusting, i agree
>>
File: abort.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
abort.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>722296430
i guess you are fucked.
Abort it!!!! get her drunk as fuck
>>
>>722296430
craving strawberry ice cream and vomiting are early warning signs of AIDS
>>
>>722296430
blast her stomach with euro beats
>>
>>722296430
Considering fucking morning sickness doesn't start 1 week after conception, I'd say you're fine.
>>
Thanks God for give me my betism for be virgin
>>
I personally know a woman who fell pregnant whilst on birth control

I hope you are a good father.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.