[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys ever been edging for so long you accidentally do

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o84fpej6TF1v2vud2o5_400.gif (643KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o84fpej6TF1v2vud2o5_400.gif
643KB, 320x240px
Have you guys ever been edging for so long you accidentally do 1 too many strokes and blast off too early?
>>
Yup. All except I popped the load and wondered where it went. Then it came crashing down like a falling stat onto my forehead.
>>
>>722295399
who hasn't you faggot, it even happens to the best of us
>>
>>722295399
several times. depends on what i'm edging to...
what caused you to cum?
>>
Yup, but I've only made it 45 minutes so far. Any tips or recommended viewing material?
>>
>>722295399
Literally every time.
I don't know how you all do it.
>>
>>722295561
You seem a little defensive. Does it happen a lot? LOL
>>
>>722295567
Accidentally over stroked. I'm a bi-fag so I seen some guy bust and but and it made me bust
>>
>>722295494
Kek thanks for the laugh! One time it went all over my bare body and face.. Have nothing against it going there but I'm scared of it going in my mouth
>>
>>722295399
me and my friends came up with a name for this. "Simming" dont know where it came from but my friends are dead.
>>
>>722295697
Why did you kill them :(
>>
>>722295649
nothing like a good cum shot to make you cum, any ref?
>>
>>722295649
Happens to me all the time. Stupid sexy cumloads
>>
>>722295399
No but i did it too long once and bruised my dick up pretty bad.
>>
>>722295778
This is the one that got me. It is too stronk!
>>
>>722295884
Sometimes I tear skin around my head if its too dry (learned that the hard way 3 times) now if there's no precum I grab some kind of lube
>>
>>722296035
damn, quite the explosion
>>
>>722296035
Damn hot. I'm working a nut out right now and it was tough not to bust to this
>>
>>722296083
Never had that issue but i've been lead to understand having foreskin eliminates that issue.
>>
>>722296291
I'm semi-cut. They left some foreskin but cut just enough so I still have my boiclit! I have a little hood, guess its more like a beanie.
>>
>>722296035
what do you usually nut to?
>>
>>722296561
Depends on mood really. Yesterday it was also some guy busting, the day before some girls ass, day before trap, day before frot.. The list goes on.
>>
>>722296671
nice, i love cumming to cumshots personally. nothing like a big cock pulling out of a beautiful pussy and nutting all over her belly/tits/ass
>>
File: deepthroad.gif (1MB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
deepthroad.gif
1MB, 500x240px
>>722295399
sucks when that happens
and since you were trying to Not cum, you end up with a ruined half orgasm
>>
Happened last week. Been edging it for well over an hour and a half when i over shot the mark. Completely ruined the orgasm. Total waste of time.

Worst part: wife was well in the mood later that night but I was too fucked!
>>
You gotta do your kegels /b/ !\

better orgasm control and better orgasms
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.