[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the keychain the best spycam? Any tips for creepshots

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: spycam-carkey2.jpg (22KB, 560x279px) Image search: [Google]
spycam-carkey2.jpg
22KB, 560x279px
Is the keychain the best spycam? Any tips for creepshots in a small bathroom
>>
File: nagi.png (319KB, 649x555px) Image search: [Google]
nagi.png
319KB, 649x555px
>>
>>722288763
where buy?
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>722288869
Ebay
>>
if you have a bin next to toilet bowl you can strategically place the keychain cam there, try to blend it in though

>profit
>>
>>722288763
lol I can't imagine how shitty the quality of anything taken with that tiny camera would be
>>
>>722289026
its not that bad actually, the most important thing is that nudes will be acquired
>>
>>722289010
thanks for the tip, the bin has a lid on it and it would be suspicous to change the bin lol
>>
>>722288763
This spycam was good 5 years ago. Now here are better spycams available.
>>
>>722290264 what do you suggest anon? ebay showed the keychain as it was the most popular
>>
POE IPCAM suspended above fan
>>
>>722290744
Best view is floor up, not ceiling down
>>
>>722288763
Just get one of those clock spycams anon.
Whether it'd be a digital one you can set on the counter top of the sink or analog that you can put up on the wall.
BEST option if smoke alarm one. If anyone asks just say you never know if a fire spreads to the bathroom as well
>>
>>722291340
So burrow under the concrete slab?

Creeping only works well in a studwall house really. Then the sky is the limit with cheap chinese IP cams and a drum of cable
>>
>>722290682
It's popular because it cheap and works fine. But the resolution is dated. If you're a professional (lol) creeper, you'll want a cam with HD resolution which isn't that much bigger.
>>
>>722291508
Washing basket, hole in jeans pocket on floor or hanging from door.
Protip: Don't try and prove a point by offering a tarded alternative
>>
http://www.ebay.com /itm/DV-Camera-1080P-Full-HD-Car-Sports-12MP-Night-Vision-DVR-Video-Recorder-OY-/272479843521

So is this a good camera then?
>>
>>722292719
Does it do a recording for you besides just a feed? I don't know how this really works. But I would at least expect a spot to be a micro sd for memory in
>>
>>722292719
>>722293620
Nvm. I see it does. Up to 32 GB. If it really does record in 1080 than best to start the recording before someone you know arrives to your place. However, that video file type
>Avi
Outdated
>>
>>722293690
Avi doesnt require compression which takes processing power and drains battery. Avi is essentially a raw file
>>
>>722293690
why, there is a reason these things have built in motion sensors.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.