[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /b/ how will you spend your valentines day? i will stay home

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1470515480825.png (69KB, 181x186px) Image search: [Google]
1470515480825.png
69KB, 181x186px
sup /b/
how will you spend your valentines day?
i will stay home and play vidya because i broke up with my gf a couple of months ago
>>
File: disapointed.jpg (63KB, 561x401px) Image search: [Google]
disapointed.jpg
63KB, 561x401px
>>722286858
I will go to work. Get depressed because my co worker I have a crush on is there. Go home, and drink till I'm numb.
>>
File: 1486054911731.jpg (150KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1486054911731.jpg
150KB, 1280x1440px
>>722286858
At least you have mother for mother's day and father for father's day
>>
File: 1383546226155.jpg (51KB, 353x335px) Image search: [Google]
1383546226155.jpg
51KB, 353x335px
>>722286858
I'll spend it with my girlfriend of almost a decade and be happy.
>>
>>722286858
Same here.
>>
Going to remind her that i love her, just a statement, i will change nothing, i expect nothing. She popably won't even reply. Then i will go to work, i will put the happy mask on my feels face and pretend i'm ok. Then i will return home, mindless, empty, sad. I will eat something and will go to gym - chest day. I will meet my friend and pretend i'm ok, that i am over her and all i want is to take more weights. Then i will return to home and cry before sleep. I will also pray a lot during tommorow - i do it 7-8 times a day nowadays. I pray because I can only hope God will give meca strengh to live on or maybe to forget about her.
>>
For honor tbh
>>
File: nagi.png (319KB, 649x555px) Image search: [Google]
nagi.png
319KB, 649x555px
>>
>>722286966
Is she in a relationship?
>>
>>722286858
just like the rest of us
>>
>>722287670
Just keep faith, /b/rother. It's all you can do sometimes.
>>
>>722288067
I know. I try to keep myself together. I just literally constantly think about her. Can't sleep, can't eat, anything and everything reminds me of her, even your reply because her favorite band (bon jovi) has this song "keep the faith". Fuck, i just can't live without her. It's so sad and ridicoulous at the same time..
>>
I'll go to work, come home and play fallout all night cause my wife has work.

Pretty much ideal for me!
>>
>>722288308
Figures I'd remind you of something like that. But I've made it through the same situation myself and came out a much better person. My current girlfriend helped me realize the previous one was a joke. All she did was make me hurt and wasn't worth my time. I'm pretty happy now thanks to this girl just appearing in my life by chance. I just kept on moving forward and shit worked out. I never lost faith and never will thanks to her. Just hang in and keep on trucking. I know it's generic advice, but you'd be surprised how things tend to just work out eventually.
>>
hit on my friend and try to get it in
>>
>>722286858
with my wife.
>>
>>722288523
I suppose there's nothing else i can do in this situation. Thanks anon, i'm happy for you and hope i will find my happiness eventually
>>
>>722289361
I know you will. Life is often cruel but it's no reason to give up. Just hang in there and escape the bullshit once and for all. You've got this, /b/ro. I have faith in you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.