[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just found nigger cock on the gf's phone. How should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: img22100.jpg (5KB, 288x168px) Image search: [Google]
img22100.jpg
5KB, 288x168px
So I just found nigger cock on the gf's phone. How should I confront her with this?
Pic related. It's a text her phone received about 6:30 Pacific Standard Time.
>>
Check out whats up with that black dick then start fucking with other bitches gangsta it should work
>>
Ask her if you can watch
>>
>>722286220
Watch what? Why would a white girl suddenly want to start fucking a nigger when she has a perfectly stable relationship? This makes no sense.
>>
who says is a stable relationship nobody can actually tell when a white girl wants a black dick or not
>>
>>722286447
Look, everything's been going normally in our relationship the past month. A picture of a nigger's cock showing up on my gf's phone doesn't jive with how we've been getting along lately.
>>
If thats the case i cant really tell G im not in a relation the only thing i can tell you is to not tell her you saw it otherwise she will ask you why the fuck did you checked her phone and We know who would win the argument
>>
>>722285940
>same stupid cuck threads every fucking day

Jesus, we know you have some fucked fetish, no one cares
>>
>>722286801
Look, shut the fuck up asshole.
>>
>>722286652
I checked her phone because if you had something as hot as what I've got you might be inclined to check her phone as well.
>>
OP here. Why is everyone in this thread a faggot but me?
>>
Error: You cannot delete a post this old.

WHY THE FUCK NOT
>>
This is definitely worrying, OP! You should ask her if there's anything you could do for her, don't bring up the picture right away.
>>
>>722286309

Because she's a white girl? Bitches are fucked, you cant explain them like you're implying.

Also OP if this was received by a number in her phone (assigned a name in her contacts) - block it, and change the 'number' of this John Doe to yours, but leave the name alone - that way if she messages him, it will go to you but have his name on it on her phone!
>>
See if there's more pics.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.