[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once and for all - size MATTERS. Woman like to assuage the guilt

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1435440579846.webm (2MB, 542x406px) Image search: [Google]
1435440579846.webm
2MB, 542x406px
Once and for all - size MATTERS.

Woman like to assuage the guilt of men with small penises by saying

>"big dicks hurt!!"
>"Size not important, only what you do with it" >"as long as a man is confident and dominant in bed it doesn't matter"
>"I can't cum from penetration anyway...it's ok honestly!"

Bullshit.

Woman want to be FILLED. It is impossible to give pleasure to a woman that will achieve orgasm without a penis large enough to generate friction to stimulate the nerve receptors on the walls of the vaginal tissue.

Stop kidding yourself DO something about it, stop living a lie to yourself and your friends but most of all STOP conning these poor women who are lulled by your impossibly transparent and foolish charm in the hopes of receiving pleasure.
>>
you have a tiny-mini small dick bro,don't you?
>>
>>722284385
Nobody is championing that size doesn't matter. You've taken up the sword and shield to fight for a cause that nobody is fighting against.

Of course size matters. That being said, there are limits. Having a 7-7.5 inch dick myself and fucking somewhere in the teens of different women, in my experience some vaginas can take everything and some can't. It's not even about them, two women I vividly remember smashing into their cervix and it wasn't pleasurable for either of us. Other women it wasn't an issue and on a couple they could probably have taken a dick much longer and thicker than mine.
>>
>>722284385
>having sex
fucking faggot
>>
Thanks for basically stating the obvious. There's no real reason to post something like this besides a true lack of self esteem tho. Your desperation is so pathetic.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 135x135px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 135x135px
>>
>>722284385
the way the condom is moving back on the dick it looks like its shrinking to half its size.
>>
>>722284385
i love how all you faggots like to argue about shit like this, but i wonder how many of you guys are actually just kissless virgins fapping to some webm you found on this toxic site.
>>
File: 1432971584841.jpg (23KB, 433x432px) Image search: [Google]
1432971584841.jpg
23KB, 433x432px
>>722284385
>>
>>722284385
Men who feel the need to please women sexually are literally slaved in the worst way possible. You are giving the women control over your balls.
>>
I have a 6.2x5.8 and Ive smashed 3 girls cervixs in all positions. One was 6'1.

It matters to an extent. But knowing how to fuck matters more. If you make them cum they will be happy.
>>
>>722284385
Ffs of course size DOES matter but not as much HOW YOU USE YOUR DICK.
You don't have to have a huge cock to make a woman cock, and even if you have a huge one, you won't make her orgasm if you don't know what you do with it
>>
>>722285138
Let me guess, you're single, right ?
>>
>>722284385
you can have the greatest rifle made to man kind, but youre still a shit shooter.
>>
>>722284822

checkd and kekd
>>
>>722284385
Everyone knows oral sex is the only surefire way to get women off. I can make a women orgasm multiple times in under 10 minutes. After that I just fuck them, blow my load, then have a shower.

You're having sex the wrong way OP.

A man who carries a big shotgun only has a big shotgun because he can't hit a target with anything smaller.
>>
>>722285255
Am now.
>>
>>722285138
This. Who gives a shit if she has an orgasm? Nut and leave.
>>
>>722285530
Insecure beta men who feel the need to get approval from women.

They live to hear the words "Oh my god that was so good, you made me orgasm" because they can't accomplish anything else in life.

Most women fake it anyway. All that wasted effort, and it's probably not even a real one anyway.
>>
>>722284385
got the hydro pump 5 months ago
got about 1/2 inch growth and maybe 1/8 girth added.
been doing it m-f.
maybe one day i'll reach 6 inches
>>
>>722284385
>implying big dicks don't hurt

Once you've thrusted into a women and hit her cervix, you'll know that big dicks DO hurt
>>
Meh I had a girl tell me that she doesn't like big dicks because they hurt. This was before we had sex and I'm 6'2" so she had no reason to think I'm not big
>>
>>722285624
>>722285530
>>722285138

>I'm unable to do it so it must be wrong and bad
Get back to your prostitutes
>>
File: 54235345.jpg (22KB, 540x470px) Image search: [Google]
54235345.jpg
22KB, 540x470px
>>722286034
>implying
>>
>>722284385
Unless vagina is stretched beyond repair it can clench hard even to a finger when stimulated properly. "Too small to make woman feel it" is a thing, but that's 1% or less.
Ofc, big penises are better, but smalldicks still have a chance.
>>
>>722285138
Yeah, and you don't have a job because that would be literally slaved in the worst way possible by society, and giving men control over you.
>>
>>722286575
I get paid to work. That's why I put in the effort.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.