[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick and tired of being a fatass. I changed my diet

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: eric-cartman-fat-ass.jpg (22KB, 463x421px) Image search: [Google]
eric-cartman-fat-ass.jpg
22KB, 463x421px
I'm sick and tired of being a fatass. I changed my diet aiming for 1500 kcal a day and i excercise more but progress seems slow. Any tips?
>>
Kill urself
>>
This sounds really faggy but honestly go vegan or at least eat more fruits and vegetables. Honestly you don't have to worry about calories at all as long as you mainly eat fruits and vegetables. I don't tell anyone because vegans are usually fags but I went vegan 2 years ago (no meat, dairy, or eggs) and ate nothing but fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, beans, and grains but ate up to 3000 calories of that shit a day with like 30 minutes of exercise a day and I lost 40 pounds. Just don't tell anyone about it because you'll get shit
>>
Fiber man, find things that help cleanse your body
>>
>>722284359
thats basically what i do at the moment, i eat mostly fruits, vegetables and soups. I completly cut all bread, sausages and cheese from my diet because they were constantly leading to me eating way too much calories.
>>
Im a bigger guy too and I've done some dieting and work out routines in my day. Its all about portioning and what you eat when you eat it. Dont eat before bed. Dont drink before bed. Eat carbs on in the morning. Chicken breasts, turkey, fish. Veggies and fruit. Limit dairy. Limit sugar. Eat 5 small meals a day and work out two times a day. Eating smaller more portions increase metabolism. I would recommend an hour of cardio and maybe another 45min of muscle training. You might honestly find yourself gaining more weight in the beginning if you're working out regularly because muscle mass is heavier than fat. What I did honestly when i wanted to start loosing weight was go to a Supplement Superstore and talk to them. They gave me diet chart and routine. Hope this helps bud. You got this, us big boys got to stick together.. (6'2 285lbs)
>>
>>722283962
Try fasting.
>>
>>722283962
>>722284359
>>722284647
retard alert, no wonder youre seeing no progress

literally never listen to any retard telling you to go "vegan" let alone eat fruits

if you want to lose weight its not about calories but about not letting your body run on empty energy and letting it use its actual reserves, aka not eating carbohydrates

no fruits, bread, sodas or anything like that. Eat salads, chicken, meat, fish, beans, eggs and so on and so on. Drink 2-3 liters of water for a week and then lessen it a little by little

when the fat starts burning you can tell it by a taste in your mouth
>>
>>722284734
I'm 6'4" 188lbs.
>>
>>722284821
this is just wrong, literally the only thing that is important is the amount of calories. There is boatloads of scientific papers proofing that, also recently the teacher that only ate mcdonalds and lost 60 pounds.
>>
>>722283962
Keep doing what you're doing, slow progress is still progress, imagine the changes a month from now, a year, 5 years

This right here is what separates the fit from the fat, being able to accept that progress is slow and pushing through

Keep going anon, god speed
>>
>>722284821
Take this with a grain of salt OP. He's describing the keto diet, which can serve as a very good starting platform for fatties to lose weight. The problem with this died is sustainability; it's unhealthy to stay on it for too long (more than 6 months at a time). Also, the poster is wrong when he says that it's "not about the calories", it 100% is ALL about the calories.
Go to /fit/ and read the sticky. They have some good info about losing weight, but I reccomend you reading all of it!
>>
>>722284821
are you implying that keto is healthy? keto is only used for extreme obese patients and they can't follow a normal diet. If you can still walk on your own you shouldn't do keto.
>>
>>722285236
have fun being a retard then. Carbohydrates and sugar are completely empty energy that your body DOESNT need and it even causes several illnesses like asthma in some cases

Youre a fucking idiot if you think eating less is more effective than eating better, but this is obviously because youre a brainwashed retard who probably also believes that medical companies make you depend on pills instead of curing you just because they cant do otherwise and not because it makes them more money

youll live long by eating only "mcdonalds" and eating it little enough to start losing weight, retard

>>722285520
It is healthy, it is the process of the fat starting to burn. This is all coming from the perspective of someone who is currently losing weight and is healthier than ever while actually continuing to enjoy good food. Lost 5kg since I started (a bit over 20 days ago)
>>
>>722283962
Define "slow." You can't reasonably expect to lose more than 1-2 pounds a week.

If you aren't losing that much then most likely you aren't exercising enough to prevent your body's metabolism from dropping to match your new caloric intake.
>>
smoke some crack cocaine... or drink a lot of black coffee or be high on caffeine all the time, some pills do that shit.
Drink a shit ton of water, the more the better, you'll only get water intoxication after 7-8 liters in 5 hours (thrust me i've been there)
Do some HIIT and straight up puke if you feel like it.
I used to be 85kg 6' chubby/fat idiot, i lost my virginity to some mean older bitch when i was 16 and told me in my face she was grossed out of my body. I became mad and started doing what i just told you before to lost weight. I dropped to 59kg in 6 months and my sister started to worry about me so is sopped droping. stomach ache is so common you just get used to it, after eating a lot you want to vomit and drinking water and running became just as addictive as jerking off.
long story short now i'm in a healthy skelly 68kg and haven't gained any more weight since the last 4 years.
>>
>>722283962
slow is good. you have to make it a habit for it to work. you go fast you'll injure yourself or burn out and it wont work. go slow, go steady.

go slow, go steady. do it.
>>
>>722283962
ditch your car and start riding a bike everywhere

and don't make excuses about being too fat to bike or it being too hard
>>
>>722283962
Smoke meth
>>
>>722283962
Ketogenic diet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet

and This...
http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/water/art-20044256.

Did this and went from 210 to 165 in the matter of a few months..

Mind you I'm a bit of a manlet a 5' 5" so 210 was kinda fat ass for me.

That being said Ketogenic is a very strict diet and you have to keep your body in ketosis in other words your cells are being fueled by ketone (what fat breaks down into) rather then sugar like normally.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.