[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i found out my gf of a year texts another guy and opens up

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: 1457799808944.jpg (383KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1457799808944.jpg
383KB, 960x1280px
So i found out my gf of a year texts another guy and opens up to him and shit and the weekend she's meant to go to London i found a text from this guy i didn't know even existed asking what she's up to that weekend.

She acts like she did nothing wrong and constantly brushes it off, we fight over it and she makes me out the bad guy to her family etc for questioning her loyalty.

Gonna move out in a few days time so what does /b/ suggest I do? Not gonna be cucked so any input/experience of this situation would be helpful.

Pic unrelated
>>
she doesnt love you anymore. obviously wants to whore out now. if you stay youre a cuck. period.
>>
>>722283432

leave her, and remove number from phone.

Get drunk with friends, take a holiday somewhere hot or some shit
>>
>>722283432
she wants out but isn't going to do it herself. She'll act out until you do something about it.
>>
>>722283432
The fact that you have to even ask what to do says a lot. FFS.
>>
>>722284427
/thread
>>
Obviously leave. Bitches like that have no loyalty, anyone who speaks about how loyal they are have none of it and can not be trusted.
>>
My thoughts exactly. Im booking the fuck out and gonna leave her cheating ass behind. It's good to know I'm not doing wrong having been berated by her family. I told those benefit scrounging assholes where to stick it but reassurance works wonders. Thanks guys
>>
honor killing, duh
>>
Put her nudes let /b/ fap to them and tell her u did it
>>
I recently found out my wife was sexty some guy from work after guilt tripping her like no tomorrow..I asked her to go into a master/slave relationship and she was down (she's the slave)..mean while I'm started fucking bitched left and right who been bugging me

Been fucking those bitches and having her suck my dick right after fucking them..she doesn't know lol
>>
File: ml.jpg (19KB, 489x346px) Image search: [Google]
ml.jpg
19KB, 489x346px
mate sorry, but she's emotionally got several other guys.. you think you're making a stand by leaving but she'll just be fucking one of them inside 10 minutes.. i know because. I've been you. The correct thing to do is beat the cunt out of one of them and smash her phone, tell her she's not fucking doing that shit again..you aint no beta
>>
>>722284481
Not asking. Look for reassurance to make sure I'm not being an asshole or whatever. Unbias opinions mean the world when ungreatful assholes give you their shit constantly, regardless of wether you believe it or not. I'm done with this whore.
>>
>>722284604
Also don't obviously leave.. you're being boring in the relationship and she got fucking bored man. You have to fuck them hard.. constantly.. you have to be strong.. don't be a faggot or the next one will do the exact same
>>
>>722284686
good strat

>>722284427
literally this OP
>>
>>722283432
>mate sorry, but she's emotionally got several other guys.. you think you're making a stand by leaving but she'll just be fucking one of them inside 10 minutes.. i know because. I've been you. The correct thing to do is beat the cunt out of one of them and smash her phone, tell her she's not fucking doing that shit again..you aint no beta

No, im not gonna be a cuck in the relationship and give her ammunition to phone the Police/Law on me. What are you like 13 or something?
>>
Lets see her anon
>>
>>722284794
I fucked her about 4 times a week on average but she's a bit of a nympho. Not to mention she has a double digit IQ and no im not some fedora tipping faggot she is literally a hot looking dumbass who had something going on with me and fucked it up. She's tossed like a used condom and all i wanted was some impartial advice. I got it now so thanks guys, i'll catch you never
>>
>>722285106
Lets see her anon
>>
M/s anon here

Start hitting up girls and let her see on your phone..let her know that she can be replaced..you need to send a message bro..hang in there and let her know she can be easily replaced..she'll beg you to stay!!
>>
>>722283432
Think about it using your brain, not your heart. Something like this happen to me as well and I can tell you that's is easier do it with a cold mind.
>>
>>722283432
She is not your wife, so no 'cucking' is happening. Let the slag go.
>>
>>722284949
Not gonna post her pics but she looks about 90% like this, big tits, face etc. Of course she is stupid and i had no plans to be with her long term i was purely using her for short term benefit/sex but i never did nothing wrong by her so I have the moral high ground.
>>
>>722285106
Even if you decide to leave her...you need to let her know she ain't shit bro
>>
>>722285183
I purely let my dick reign supreme and after a few months began to trust her more.
>>
>>722285328
>i had no plans to be with her long term i was purely using her for short term benefit/sex
and that's why you moved in with her?
>>
>>722285328
Even more reas on to let her know her place..sometimes you gotta be the strong arm and let her know what's up..otherwise she'll keep this shit..once you ruin her image of this powerful goddess by letting her know she's second rate
>>
>>722285182
Fucking idiot that is the worst advice i have ever seen
>>
>>722283432
rape her for the lulz
>>
>>722285492
How? He isn't here for long term..so might as well drive a message home
>>
Not op. My sis turned 18 days ago and got her nipples pierced, bogo price. She came over to pick drop of her w2 and asked me if i wanted to see her nipple piercing. I immediately said yes. She pulled up her shirt & bra and showed them to me. Not asking advice or anything just wanted to brag.
>>
>cuck getting angry over gf's friendzoned beta
This always cracks me up. If the cuck keeps the nagging up the girl swaps the cuck and the fz beta, swapping their roles.
Shits funny.
>>
>>722285464
>>722285579
You obviously don't know woman...he doesn't want to keep her idiot
>>
>>722285650
Slow clap you for anon...my sister are ugly so I'm jealous but if a certain cousin would put me in that situation, then yeah
>>
>>722285651
You need to do less 4chan sunshine.
>>
File: 1455708526442.png (388KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1455708526442.png
388KB, 540x540px
>>722283432
Fuck someone else and start making an exit strategy.
She should be allowed to chat with other guys sure, but if she's keeping it a secret there's a problem; hope for the best but plan for the worst.
>>
Bottom line is that you have a free play...do whatever you want....make it count, don't just take the sack and make it count
>>
>>722285861
4chan is more of a toxic radiation than sunshine, unless you're a total failure at punctuation, kid.
>>
>>722285867
Exactly, she has about 3 or 4 guy friends i dont care about but when i pull her phone off the charge before i go to bed and see a text from some guy asking what shes doing the weekend shes meant to be away with a xx, that she has failed to tell me even existed, unlike her other guy friends, then im gonna get mad.
>>
>>722285861
Wow it takes a special kind of autist faggot to not only fail to identify a condescending statement but also reply in the manner in which you did. Wow.
>>
>>722286045
>>722286148
This comment was directed at you, in just a bit drunk is all
>>
>>722286048
More to rek her by sleeping or hitting up other bitches bro..let her know the sting
>>
So what do I do to get even guys? Just leave or do aome dubious/ vengeful shit? Also need to reduce a picture size so i can post her tits. What do?
>>
>>722284340
This guy is harsh and not what you want to hear but of a girl is looking for other mate's she doesn't value you or whatever you guys have. Dump her and live with the pain.
>>
>>722286440
If you really don't want a long term with her...I say play fire with fire...I gave my wife everything she wanted and still fucked me..and now I got her the way I wanted her the way I wanted before, before when I spoiled the fuck out of her..and I get to fuck this kid less bitch with the tightest pussy I ever had
>>
>>722286592
He has a point though...I told my wife if she wants to be a hoe...I could trick her out to at least pay the bills...she broke down crying asking me not to...best bj she's she has given me lol after the fact
>>
>>722283432
>gf
you deserve to be a cuck
>>
>>722283432
Cheat on her
>>
>>722283432
It's sad that you come here with this. You know what this is. Dump her. Don't say why. Just say you feel you've been growing apart. Then live the rest of your life.
>>
>>722283432
It is simple really
> She texts other guys, fine
> She does it in secret, not fine
>>
>>722283432

Move on brother (no pun intended).

I was in a similar situation last month, my friends convinced me to do it. It was brutal for first couple of weeks but now I am very happy I took the decision to leave her. Tinder is working for me (weekend was full power :) )
>>
>>722285650
pics of sis, faggot
>>
>>722287437
Underrated advice bro.

OP here man, thanks this summed it up
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.