[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post your team and what pokemon do you guys think are good to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: my team.jpg (73KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
my team.jpg
73KB, 480x853px
post your team and what pokemon do you guys think are good to have?

i think mawile is really good.
it has a really big blue space on his attack wheel that can either be a 70 damage white attack or it can stay blue, which beats every other color.

the game is pokemon duel
>>
is the game good? what do you do in it?
>>
Shuppet is a must and stupidly broken because of 3 mp and infiltrator
>>
>>722279729
ive dealt with plenty of shuppets without any problem.

what do you mean its broken?

>>722279569
its pretty fun.
its like chess but with pokemon. its a live turn based strategy against other folks so good strategics is needed
>>
>>722279729
do you mean its over powered? cuz infiltrator is usless if you have pokemon taking the places it can jump to.

its not over powered. its weak and only good for moving around. id use it to send it as far up as i could and then use a pokemon switch plate to get a 1mp beast up there quickly in the game.
>>
>>722279919
You can past through pokemon with infiltrator. If your opponent doesnt block their goal space and decides to fight shuppet and fails. You can win with shuppet in 3 turns or less. Its really effective in the lower ranks since people don't know how to deal with it. Higher ranks its mostly used to just get control of entry points early on and get surround kills. You can also pair it with the switch plate to get pokemon with 1 mp near the goal really fast. Overall its just a really good pokemon with many uses. Saying it was broken was an exaggeration.
>>
>>722279480
Weavile is really strong if you have 3 of them. Its ability gives it +20 damage for each weavile on the board. Paired with yveltal and dark mist which gives +10 damage to all dark types, Weavile can be really scary.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.